Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Work

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

phase points : 979
nightphase rep. : 11

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
Looking for Work - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20Looking for Work - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Looking for Work - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:23 pm

Azule nodded and continued to walk with her and entered the tower. Dragon Golems watched, turning their heads to watch the two. A mage was crafting a glass statue and greeted the dragon, her magic circle fading.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

phase points : 250
nightphase rep. : 10

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Shuri followed Azule closely, but looked around in awe. She had never seen anything like this before. "Whoaa... This is so amazing..." An awestruck smile crossed her face, her eyes shining.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file
Looking for Work - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20Looking for Work - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:40 am

The blue dragon chuckled. "Yes, this is the work of all of Majeh's races. This tower was rebuilt after the devastating fire tore threw the city so many years ago. The ashes of those who died here, those who willingly stayed behind, they are built into the concrete that holds this building up." He spoke with confidence and sadness, having only been a hatchling then he didn't remember much, but wish he remembered nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:38 am

"Built of ashes.. To remember the dead.. Right? Those poor souls.." She trailed off, still awestruck, but saddened now. "This place has some history.. You're really letting me stay here, even though you hardly know me?"
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:25 pm

Azule stopped and turned around, facing her. "Of course. That is the Majehn way. We accept unconditionally. Many people around you here, those not born with Majehn blood are considered criminals by their own countries and old homes, they take refuge here." He explained and sat on his hind legs, balanced with his tail. A group of mages with a talking blue cat passed, talking about the library. "We are all alike here, once alone and hunted, now protected on our traveling continent."
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:48 pm

"Wow.. Awesome place actually.." She stopped in front of him. "Yeah, I was a criminal, sad to say now.." She sighed. "That's the past though."
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:42 am

The blue laughed again, resuming his walk only to stop again. He trotted to the group who had passed, giving one of the males back his shirt that for some reason he dropped. Hecame back to Shuri, resuming the walk for real up a flight of round stairs. "Your crimes and your families make no difference to us." (( sorta time skip ))
At the top floor the blue laid down on a mound of furs and pillows.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:26 pm

She followed him. "That's the difference from here and anywhere else for me.." She sat in front of him cross-legged. She yawned, stretching.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Azule nodded. "This is the public floor. Anyone may stay here so long as they pick up their mess, something that two of those mages need to learn..." He turned his head to face a mound of food garbage, including meat bones with the marrow sucked out like the meal of a wild animal. He turned back to Shuri. "The next four floors belong to the Alphas along with four of the basements."
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:09 pm

"Ah.. I don't make much of a mess myself.." She crinkled her nose at the sight of the food garbage. "Yuck.."
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Azule swept the trash to the side of the room with his tail. "To think that it is one meals worth of food..." He mumbled and began to make a purring sound as a female drake lumbered by.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:36 pm

"One meal's worth!? That's insane... Who could eat that much!?" She stared at it for a second in disbelief, then turned to look back at Azule, laughing slightly at the dragon.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:14 pm

He resumed the conversation. "Aparently the child of Igneel and the boy's friends." Azule himself grabbed one of the bones, splintering it within seconds. "Feel free to choose a spot as your own, but mind your dragons, girl. We are in season." Azule warned and swallowed the rest of the bone whole. Another female strode up to him, but the drake was in a human form. She looked angry.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:28 pm

"I'll try to be respectful." She stayed where she was sitting, watching now. "I'll probably only be here at night, anyway."
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:07 pm

Azule growled at the female dragon but kept his conversation going. "Well that is why I am worried, on many of the floors females are nesting and laying eggs already."
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:16 pm

"Oh.. I'll just go straight up here then, I guess?" She said unsurely. "I'd rather not disturb a mother dragon..."
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:35 pm

Azule ignored Shuri, concentrating on the female dragon, Seria. She shifted to her normal form, her long graceful neck craning high above the blue. "Azule." "Seria." The two spoke eachother's names with disgust. Azule slammed his foot into the bone he had been chewing on which sent it flying at Seria, who flicked it away with her wing. A fight was imminent.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:44 pm

"Er.. I-I'll be going now.." She stood up slowly, walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:42 am

Azule and the female ignored Shuri this time and their growls became louder, drawing a crowd. One of them was a small child, only about seven. He tripped up the stairs and slid down them a ways with a bloody nose.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Shuri perked up in surprise, running after the small child. "Are you okay?" She knelt down beside him.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:34 pm

The ash haired child rubbed his face, smearing the thick blood. "Y-yeah..." He then brushed his sticky hair out of his face revealing whiskers drawn on his face with a marker.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:49 pm

"You're bleeding.." She looked worried. Normally she wouldn't associate with children, but she had seen this one fall and she was actually somewhat genuinely worried. ((ALL THEM DESCRIPTION WORDS.))
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:42 pm

(( KLSHLSKHG MY REPLY NEVER POSTED ))

Zach removed his shirt to wipe away the blood, showing bruises on his chest and sides. "I know." His eyes flickered at Shuri, the gold orbs flicking back and forth over her features. "You're new here.... Do you have a tourist book or do you live here?" He asked, going over his memories of all the people he had seen. His father being an alpha here made him know a good amount of the small country's population even if he couldn't match the name to the face. It also made him know every single thing he could get away with. The boy stood and threw the shirt aside. "Where are you going?" He asked dully while rubbing one of the larger marks.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:03 pm

"I don't think I have a tourist book. I don't live here." She sighed. "What do you mean where am I going?"

((WHOOPS. I WAS WONDERING WHY YOU HADNT POSTED. THAT F*CKED UP.))
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:38 pm

"I mean are you going to stand in the hall all week or are you going to go somewhere else?" The boy was quite arrogant, just like his father. Cooperation came easier to Zach than his father, however. It was due to his partner in crime being his twin brother, Logan. The two usually never left each other's sides unless they got into a fight; just like the one they had that resulted in the bruises covering Zach. He kept rubbing the dark mark with the heel of his palm and gave Shuri a questionable look. "Well? Where ya goin lady?"
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:59 am

She glared at the kid. Boy, he's a little peetinkle ain't he? "I don't know. But away from here, I don't want to be around fighting dragons." Standing up, she started to walk down the stairs. "Happy?"
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:09 pm

Zach scoffed. "But you'd rather go back out there where the omnias will harass you?" He asked, fully knowing what happened. Probably half the city did by now, it was funny as hell and made for some great gossip on the streets. "Listen lady, you're going to need a guide if you're stayin' here. Me." Arrogant and narcissistic, that's what he was.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:05 pm

She stopped, turning back to the boy. "... Fine. But why would you want to help me, anyway?" She wasn't pleased with this little s*it so far.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:34 pm

Zach crossed his arms and started walking down the steps. "My dad's an alpha here and he said to help out new people so he can screw around with them later when they decide to stay." He sounded angry all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:41 pm

Shuri paused, then followed him. "Well then. That sounds delightful," she said sarcastically. She reaaally didn't like this kid so far. She might be willing to take her chances with the omnias again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Work
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next