Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Work

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

phase points : 979
nightphase rep. : 11

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
Looking for Work Left_bar_bleue20/20Looking for Work Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:50 pm

Peten sighed and tugged at the cheap collar on his uniform. This job sucked. It was better than washing dishes, but being a cashier royally sucked. His accent was just a little too thick for him to be dealing with customers easily, so he had to hand them change and take their money all day. Boring. Repetitive. But it was paying the bills. Why couldn't someone just walk through the door now? OTHER than a drunk who missed the door to the bar?
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

phase points : 250
nightphase rep. : 10

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:53 pm

Shuri walked in quietly, sitting down at the bar. Her gun stuck out of her back pocket and she brushed stray pieces of her hair out of her face. She sighed, slouching. Kicking the bar, she waited for the bartender to walk over. Glancing around her eyes passed over Peten and she ended up locking her eyes on the top of the bar. She quietly shifted, seeming to be uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:01 pm

Peten saw the gun, and was slightly un nerved. Here anyone could legally do whatever they wanted... it was no surprise that often new comers took advantage of this by causing riots, robbing places and even attempting murder. He wandered into the back of the kitchen, getting Roland who was getting some soda for a family in the resturaunt.

He sent out Unari to get back to work at the bar. "Hello, welcome to the Ace. You're in the Ace of Hearts, the bar, but feel free to visit the AoC, AoD, AoS. What do you want to drink?" Unari was a good bartender, even though she didn't drink herself.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:43 pm

"Is there any Root Beer?" she murmured in a neutral tone, still staring downards. Her hands flicked toward her back pocket as a small reflex, and her mouth twitched. She glanced around again. A new place always made her cautious. She rubbed the side of her face, her eyes locked on the bar. She mumbled a few unintelligible things, then started twitching her leg. She glanced around quickly again, then locked her eyes back on the bar.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:46 pm

Unari got it for her, filling up a large glass. "Here, it's not alcohol, but I'll count it in happy hour." Cheering and lights flashed in the other room, the Ace of Clubs. Must be another show... Peten came back out and whispered something to Unari, who nodded and handed him a set of keys. Roland came back out, pulling a large black curtian over the doorway into the Ace of Spades.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:53 pm

Shuri quickly glanced back at the curtain, and her hands twitched again, her muscles slightly tighting up. "Thank you." she murmured again, taking a sip. She quietly tapped her foot, letting out nervous energy she had. A piece of hair fell in her face and she brushed it away, locking her eyes on the floor now. She mumbled something else unintelligible and continued tapping her foot.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:00 pm

"Helllo~" A drunken slur came twords Shuri, and Unari's face deadpanned. She took out a cloth and began to dust the glasses, keeping eye on the man turned teen, giving him dirty looks. "Rodney." "Unarrri heyyyyy..... So you." The crystal eyed male turned back to Shuri.... and again.. and again... He was spinning in the bar stool now. "Wassup? You're new." A waitress walked by, snapping her gum loudly in his face, and it was obvious he tried to look up her much too short skirt.
Roland went on the other side of the curtian, tending to the resturaunt with Peten.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:19 pm

She looked up at him, her face staying neutral. "Your point." She let her voice slip in some annoyance. She took another sip of her root beer, her foot still tapping. Her hand yet again twitched. "Is there something you wanted?" Her face let on a hint of annoyance. She was not pleased at all with this person. "You're drunken, aren't you. You're just a teen."
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:27 pm

"Ya think thaat, don'cha." He laughed and the waitress walked by again, sticking gum to his forhead. He pulled it off and threw it at her, calling her names and bringing up that she worked the corner. "Yoou wanna have some fun?" He asked, ignoring the face he was called spineless. It was kinda true. Suddenly the next room was alive with cheers and screaming again, rock music coming in through the semi soundproof wall.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:38 pm

"Yes, in fact, I do think that." She shook her head. "Rude." she murmured, looking highly unimpressed. "No, not the type of fun I am SURE you are implying." When the cheers sounded, she flinched, yet again her hands twitching to her pocket. Glancing around again she took another sip of her rootbeer, finishing it off. She pushed the glass forward slightly, turning away from the bar. "I'll be going now."
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:44 pm

He stopped smiling and frowned, suddenly acting more mature. So sheepy was back... A white haired teen, slightly older at 18 and another, this time with long red-orange hair, probably 15 strolled up. The red haired one actually was drunk. "Hellooo you"
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:54 pm

She paused, then turned back to face the bar, putting her arms on the bar, staring at it. She decided to sit here a bit, she wanted to see how this would play out. This time, she really did reach for her gun, setting it under her leg. She continued tapping her foot, and glanced at the three of them.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:44 am

Rodney kept his eyes on Akise. He was probably the most destructive omnia he knew.... and he actually was 18 on top of it. Toby wasn't all that bad, he just followed Akise. He reverted to his normal form and watched them.
Akise sat down on the other side of Shuri. "What you doing here, huh? In the Ace of Hearts, huh?" He reached out to touch her face, and Toby stood behind her.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:03 am

She displayed no emotion whatsoever. "Just getting a drink. What do you want." She stopped his hand, and started to reach under her leg. Her mind started racing, and she wondered why that... Person..? was able to change ages like that. She grasped her gun, and tensed her muscles. She knew none of these people, and she was about ready to bolt.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:52 am

Rodney stared into Akise's blood red eyes with no emotion, watching and testing him. Other omnias, drunk or not, began to flock into the bar. It always happened, they could always sense a group's aura and came to it like moths to a flame, hoping for an easy kill to become stronger.
"I just want some fun, and don't even use that." He touched her cheek with mock tenderness.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:25 pm

She froze and pulled away from him. "Why not? And don't touch me. I think i'll just be going." She stood up, knowing its time to go. She picked up the gun and stuffed it in her pocket, her hand still on it though. She looked around at all the people and a rush of terror flew through her. She stared to panic, but didn't show it on her face.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Toby blocked the door, and the workers knew there was nothing they could really do. Omnias... what bastards. Rodney and Leanna were usually okay on certian days and the prince was always fine. The rest were just pains.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:01 pm

She stared at the person blocking the door. "Can I please just leave?" She walked towards the door, hoping that he would move. "I'd like to go now.." Her knuckles were white because of how tightly she was gripping the gun.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:28 pm

"No." Toby looked at Akise. This game was going too far for his tastes now... Yeah a little sexual harassment and some hazing every once in a while, but this would get out of hand real fast. Akise spun her around, getting real close. "I wanna play with you. Ya' know?" Rodney stood up. "Akise, she will f*cking shoot you. Then I will. I'll shoot you in your frickin throat." He threatened, he did not like this kid, too obnoxious, too... smart.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:40 am

"Hmm.. How about... No." She pulled the gun out of her pocket, and she shot him. In his manhood. "That guy is right, I WILL f*cking shoot you. Now if you don't mind, I'll be going." She raised her middle finger and saluted with it, smirking. She turned back to the door, and raised the gun at the other man. "I suggest you step aside, and let me leave."
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:31 pm

Akise screamed in pain, clutching his bleeding crotch. He fell to his knees, blood having already coated his gray pants. Toby rushed over, trying to punch Shuri. Rodney stopped him and put a gun to her head. "You're under arrest for assault on an officer."
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:47 pm

She froze and dropped her gun. "An officer?! Oh come on, he wasn't gonna let me leave! You said it yourself, I'd shoot him! Weren't you drunk a minute ago!?" She started freaking out, glaring at the guy with a gun to her head. "What the hell?!" Her green eyes were flaring with anger at the man.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:53 pm

Giriko waltzed up and arm cuffed her so she would only be able to kick. "So what? Akise is a jackass. Still doesn't mean ya have to shoot him." Rodney put down the gun and watched Giriko walk away, tossing him the keys to the cruiser. Akise was whimpering in pain as he slowly bled out and reverted into essence. "Great, ya frickin' killed him too." Toby ran to Akise's essence and it was taken from him by Chailine. She muttered about how he would restore faster if he was near an imprint and glared at Shuri.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:44 pm

"Restore..? Okay, what? What the frick is he, or you, or anyone here?! What's an imprint?! Frick, someone explain!" The anger was plain on her face. She was completely confused, and more than a little scared, as well as furious. "And who are you?!" She looked at Rodney, looking furious. She didn't want to be put in jail today, or any time for that matter. "Can I have some answers?!" She was just completely confused.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:08 pm

Rodney pushed her to the ground, on her knees. "You be quiet, watch." He glanced back at Chailine, who was holding Akise's essence to her core with both hands which were enveloped in light coming from the round object as he restored his body.
The essence expanded with a rush of freezing air that pushed away Chailine's hands, looking as if she was hugging the human shaped air. It looked like it was hugging her back too. "We aren't human in case you didn't figure that out already. We're omnias. The living beings for collecting information and magic." A voice came from it, and slowly frost formed around the air taking the shape of Akise bit by bit. "You killed me and now I'm restoring." Flesh began to form over the frost and beneath the clear frost body organs and blood could be seen forming.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:18 pm

She made a displeased noise. "If he restores, why's it a big deal!? And why do you have to arrest me?!" She started trying to get out of the handcuffs, and began swearing angrily. She started to stand up, swinging her leg at Rodney's legs to knock him down. "Creepy frikkin omni-whatevers!"
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:25 pm

"You still killed me, an omnia. If you can kill me, you can kill our country's leader. It's still murder too." Skin and flesh formed all the way down his back and clothing started to form as well. Chailine began to look uncomfortable until the clothing formed from the ice. He turned his head slightly, enjoying the fact that it was resting on Chailine's chest. "You don't get it, but you will."
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:33 pm

"I shot your nuts. It'd kill really anyone. Besides, you wouldn't have let me leave, would you?!" Shuri looked mad. Real mad. She kicked at Rodney, jumping up, kicking the gun up, catching it behind her back, shooting in Rodney's direction. "And don't think I actually care, Akise." She smirked, leaning forward and shooting at the cuff's chains.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:37 pm

After being shot at Rodney took advantage of the water glasses in the room. He used his mana to form a water bubble over her head and held the arm length cuffs together. "Stop or I'll drown you!" Akise continued to refrom his body with his head on Chailine's boobs.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:45 pm

She froze, swearing again. "Fine.." She didn't want to d*e, because unlike those omnias, she would stay dead. She dropped the gun, gritting her teeth. She spat in Rodney's direction, swearing at him again. She glared at Akise and stood there, knowing if she moved, she'd be drowned.

((I put disappear instead of disappear. Whoops.))
((I'm just gonna put d*e because it keeps censoring it)

Last edited by Shuri500 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Work
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next