Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Work

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

phase points : 979
nightphase rep. : 11

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
Looking for Work - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Looking for Work - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Looking for Work - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:46 pm

As soon as Akise's body fully reformed, he was thrown to the ground by Chailine. He snickered about how nice it had been before getting up. Rodney dropped the water all over Shuri and pulled her up, leading her to the cruiser.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

phase points : 250
nightphase rep. : 10

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:49 pm

She shook her head, splashing Rodney with her wet hair. She stumbled at first then walked reluctantly to the cruiser, swearing the whole way. Just cause she had to go, doesn't mean she would go quietly. She spit on the cruiser too.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file
Looking for Work - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Looking for Work - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:53 pm

Rodney smirked. "Keep it up, more water for me to use against you." He got in the passenger side of the crusier as Pivon was already in the drivers side. Akise got in next to Shuri in the back before the doors locked. "Ehh snowy boy, you're cooroperating this time?" Pivon asked and cracked a smile. "No, i just want to be near the pretty lady." He grinned and winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:58 pm

She spit on Akise. "Shut up. I don't care. I'm guessing another omnia?" She glared, spitting at Pivon. She scooted as far away from Akise as she could. Her green eyes looked cold. Cold and angry. Mostly angry. "You're just some kind of frikkin player, aren't you. You have no decency, hitting on a 15 year old." she sourly remarked.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Pivon nodded. "A lot of people in Majeh are. It's the one place we don't have to kill eachother." he drove to the police station. Akise laughed at her. "Now don't be like that, honey. I'm single and only 18. Even by American laws that is legal (I am guessing you're American). It is even more legal here, Rodney is over 6,000 and his girl is only 17 and having his kids." Rodney scoffed and got a glare from Pivon. "My baby is having your what?"
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:09 pm

(Yeah, I'm american. You?)
"Oh, goodie." She said sarcastically. "Yeah, well I have no plans to get in a relationship. Much less with you." She snickered slightly at Pivon and Rodney. She leaned away from Akise. "I don't like you, do you not get that?" She looked out the window, thinking.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:18 pm

(( No in parenthasees it was Akise saying that. And yeah I'm american XD ))

Akise smirked. "Most people don't when they get ta know me. And imprints generally don't like me either." Rodney interrupted with Pivon. "Yeah, you sleep with em and leave em in the morning." He and Pivon began to argue again. "Dude, we imprinted on each other and you said I could be with her!" Pivon shouted back, jerking the wheel slightly. "I said you could date! I never said you could sleep with my daughter!" Rodney looked hurt and reached into his pocket. "It wasn't the only thing I was going to do..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:27 pm

((OH WHOOPS. WELL THERES SHURIS ANSWER ANYWAY.))

"Well then stop hitting on me. You're a freaking player." She spat on him again. Quite the relationship those two had.. She wasn't thrilled with this situation. She's in the back of a cop car. With a bunch of omnias. Being hit on by one of them. A player. Oh god, what did she get herself into. She shook her head, sighing. Long day. Really long day. How did Akise know she was american?
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:39 pm

Akise wiped off the spit and wiped his hand on the leather seat. "You p'obly want to know how I knew you were American, right?" He paused and smiled, looking forward again. "Your accent." Pivon stared at Rodney, who was practically his little brother, wondering what was in his pocket. Rodney continued to look out the window, fumbling with the object wrapped in black cloth.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:47 pm

It was news to her that she had an accent.. Huh. She glared at Akise again, then quietly spoke. "I think it's probably a ring. Am I right?" Her mind was thinking of how to get away, but she kept running out of ideas. She swore quietly and leaned back, staring at the ceiling. These dang omnias..
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:51 pm

Pivon heard what Shuri said. He slammed on the breaks, sending the three who weren't buckled flying into the seats in front of them, or, in Rodney's case, the glovebox. He grabbed Rodney by his collar and ripped his hand out of his pocket, taking the small black box away from him. "I swear if it's tiny..." He opened it and dropped Rodney, handing it back to him and continueing to drive. Rodney was on the floor, sprawled out. "....N-Nice choice... She'll like it." Was Pivon crying?
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:00 pm

She groaned when she hit the seat. "That f*cking hurt..." She sat up, Swearing again. "Jesus.." She cracked her neck, looking back up at the ceiling of the cruiser again. Looooonnnng day. Shuri groaned again, murmuring something else. Not a good day. At all.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:02 pm

Akise got up and angrily glared at Rodney, who was still on the floor of the car, shocked. Pivon continued to drive and wiped his face, gripping the steering wheel so tightly it was denting the wheel.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:08 pm

"Calm down! You all may freakin regenerate, but I won't! Jeez!" A thought occurred to her. She shot Akise in the balls, yet he kept hitting on her. What was wrong with him?! She shook her head slightly, sighing. She stretched slightly, cracking her neck again.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:10 pm

All three were slightly confused by her comment, and Pivon stopped the car, put it in reverse and backed into the garage of the station. He hit a button that closed the door and took out his cell phone. "CLEO, lock all doors in this room." A loud snap was heard and he got out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:18 pm

"I'm only a human.. I can't come back from the dead if you all crash." She grumbled "So what're you all gonna do with me?" She was still staring up at the ceiling of the cruiser, sighing unenthusiastically. "I'm guessing it won't be pleasant."
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Pivon opened the door and grabbed Shuri by her wrists so she couldn't run. "First we're going to keep you here in the jail until the mayor decides what to do with you. It'll either be a prison sentence or sadly, excecution." He said and took out his phone. "CLEO, open a path to an open cell. Keep all other doors bolted and alarmed." He led her to the cell, passing multiple damaged ones and a few with blood in the bottom being cleaned by officers.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:27 pm

"Sadly? Oh you don't really care, it's not sad for you. And how long would this sentience be?" She walked along without resisting, she had no chance to now. The blood and damaged cells didn't bother her, she had seen worse before. She kept her face flat, sighing. New place, arrested already... Still a long day.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:31 pm

"I do, I don't like doing this. We aren't like any country in any of the worlds. It's always jailtime or excecution, fines are only for those who owe money. Jailtime is for minor things, ya know, like theft or stealing. Murder goes to the top." Pivon explained and told whoever CLEO was to unlock all the office doors and he sat at his desk. Akise came in the office with Rodney who dropped a card on an empty desk that had a bunch on them. It was Claire's 'birthday'. He wasn't really ever born, so he didn't have one. It was nice to pretend though. "Our prison only has one prisoner, and it's only cause we can't excecute him."
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:37 pm

"You don't care." She repeated. "If you did, you would have asked my name." She sat on the floor, murmuring something to herself, flopping back, staring at the ceiling. She rolled over, groaning. She rolled over again, groaning again. She eventually ended up rolling across the floor, groaning continuously. She was so bored, might as well be annoying.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Akise laughed. "But I already know your name, Shuri." Pivon nodded and so did Rodney. The door opened and a brown haired male walked in. "Seen uncle?"
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:45 pm

"How do you know my name? Since you know mine, what's yours? All of you, besides Akise." She keeps rolling and groaning. She is so bored, and none of them are helping her boredom. At all.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:51 pm

CLEO appeared before the cell and bowed. This was Pivon's CLEO, coming from the camera on his phone. "I am the Computerized Lazer-guided Electrinics Operating system. All police records and police cases worked on by Pivon Omnia are maintained in his personal server that my data is stored in. I can search for anyone with an image from any camera and find any information about them including but not limited to: Name, Age, Birthplace, Criminal Record, School Records, Income, and Behavior. You will not be prosecuted for any past crimes before entering Majeh." CLEO spoke quite quickly, but it was understandable. Despite being a hologram, she looked real.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:56 pm

Holograms. Man, this place had everything, didn't it. "So that explains that, and that's his name?" She motioned with her head to Pivon. "And then what's his name?" She motioned to Rodney with her head, sighing.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:34 pm

CLEO turned introducing everyone to her. "Pivon Omnia. Age- 6000+. Hair- Brown. Eyes- Brown. Elite Omnia. Rodney Redheart. Age- 6000+. Hair- Black with blue highlights. Eyes- Blue. Class one Omnia. Peten Sou. Age- 17. Hair- Brown. Eyes- Light brown. Enchanter."
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:43 pm

"Pivon, Rodney, and Peten? Three ominas.. And an Enchanter.. I at least know what Enchanters are.. Thank you." She continued rolling, boredly. She sighed. Might as well pass the time by asking questions. "Rodney, Akise, why did you two approach me in the Ace of Hearts?" She stopped rolling, staring at them on her back.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:05 am

CLEO bowed again and dissapeared when Pivon put away the phone. Rodney lounged in Giriko's chair. "We knew you didn't get explained everything you needed to know. If you did get told, someone obviously wanted you to be killed." Rodney explained and started to smoke, to which Akise grimaced. Peten put a box on Giriko's desk before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:43 am

Shuri was confused again. "What do you mean, explained everything I needed to know? What do I need to know? Why would that mean someone wanted me to be killed?" Someone wanting her to be killed was nothing new, but she hadn't been in Majeh long, so she didn't think anyone wanted her dead.. This place confused her so much.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:08 pm

A collective groan, including people outside the office was heard. "Majeh is almost an anarchy, think of it as a country that's in anarchy with two dictators that we all like. We only have a few laws, everything else is a guideline. Anyone who comes in Majeh is supposed to be given a book telling them what they need to know, and you didn't so someone wants you to disappear."
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:02 pm

"Oh, joy. I don't know what I did but oh well." She sighed. "Oh, Akise, I have a question for you. Why do you keep hitting on me, even though I shot your nuts? You crazy or somethin'?" She blinked a few times, sighing again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Work
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next