Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Work

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

phase points : 979
nightphase rep. : 11

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
Looking for Work - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/20Looking for Work - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Looking for Work - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Zach jumped down a few steps at a time. He may have been slightly mature for his age, but he still enjoyed the little things just as much as any other little kid. "Yeah dad's fun like that." He grinned and jumped down another three steps, this time tripping and getting up quickly.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

phase points : 250
nightphase rep. : 10

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:56 pm

Shuri walked down normally, just following. "I can tell." She sighed. Majeh'll be a fun place to be.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file
Looking for Work - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/20Looking for Work - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:10 pm

He turned around and grinned. "You haven't even seen all of it. Have you been to the caverns yet? There are dead people down there!" Zach had a wonderful.... interest in dead things lately.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:32 pm

"Really? Hm.. Kinda sounds like where I'd normally be.." She smiled slightly. Just keep him on the subject. Then he won't veer off into another subject.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:43 pm

The boy rounded the corner and slammed into another person who grabbed him with a pale hand. "Watch it.... You're supposed to be in school today.." Asher helped him up (again) and held the back of his shirt and faced Shuri. "You're too young to be a teacher.... Are you one of the middle school students?"
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:44 pm

"No, I don't go to school. Not here at least." She blinked. "I didn't know he was supposed to be in school. I just saw him in the hall. Azule brought me here." She kept a pokerface.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:02 pm

Asher grumbled and questioned Zach, who blamed the volcanoes for him not being in school. "Really, I don't see any ash." The older naga was doubtful but didn't say he didn't believe him. Eruptions were common, and the way the wind blew, ash and debris often blew north. Zach nodded. "It's supposed to be here soon, it was Mount Pitfall this time." A distant voice swore and a dark haired male ran down the hall, all the while shouting that his house was on the side of the volcano.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:38 pm

"..Volcanoes..?" She facepalmed, groaning. "One thing after another today. Jeez...."
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:09 pm

Asher chuckled, slightly more amused than the last time. "You came to Majeh not knowing about the volcanoes? Usually that's the largest tourist attraction. And y'know, the hotsprings near them." He explained but kept a grip on Zach, as his former babysitter, the naga knew this kid was not where he was supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:04 pm

"I came to Majeh knowing nothing. I'm not really a tourist.. I don't know what to call what I am." She sighs, figuring that she had just lost her guide, and most likely, will run into more omnias and get into actual trouble with the authorities, not just some joke about it. "So I guess then I'll have to find another way to get out of this tower and not get in trouble with some omnias? Or really anyone?" Under her breath she murmured, "Frikkin Akise... Fluffy *sshole."
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:24 pm

Asher wholeheartedly laughed. "What in the gods' names did Zach tell you this time? The omnias do whatever they want, but don't be afraid to boss them around or threaten to tell Mommy Neia on them." He stopped laughing and let Zach go, telling him to catch the train home to the next state. "Any trouble you get in probably won't be handled for a few weeks anyway, our police are lazy here. If you need anything, I can help."
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:14 pm

"... GODDAMN....." She facepalmed again. "MAJEH REALLY DOESN'T LIKE ME, DOES IT." She took her hand off her face and looked at Asher. "I'm Shuri. And who's 'Mommy Neia'?"
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm

Asher's tail twitched when Shuri startled him. "Nice to meet you, Shuri" He said slowly. "She's one of the two dragons who run Majeh, dragon ruling over the moon too. Her mate is Aien, dragon of the sun. They're pretty much Majeh's dictators.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:17 pm

"Ah... More dragons and everything here surprises me and I can't understand half of it UGGH." She dropped down sitting on the stairs. Today was just insane.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Asher sat down next to her, using his tail to half hug half hold her. "It's alright, most of us are confused when we come here. What's worse is how we get here."
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:20 pm

She nodded, looking at Asher. "How'd you come here? I mean, my first days are just.. Ugh." She flinched when the tail first wrapped around her, she was kinda afraid of snakes, but she eventually was okay with it.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:59 am

The naga sighed. "I was in the army on Shanai, I got shot and the wound became infected. We don't have medicine like they do here." His expression became solemn and his blood colored eyes flickered away, hold tightening and relaxing around Shuri. "Did you come here willingly or did you get here like I did?" The nineteen year old asked calmly, slightly over his painful memory.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:21 pm

"... I was running.." She admitted. "It really wasn't my choice, it was here, or prosecution and a sure vacation(s) sentence. I don't wanna disappear yet.." Shuri looked down, her hair sliding to cover both her eyes. She normally seemed older than 15, but now, she looked her age. Only a 15 year old. Running from things she was forced into. Scared of vacation(s). She crossed her arms, clutching the middle of her upper arms tightly, as if it was the only thing keeping her there. "I'm sorry about what happened to you..."
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:05 pm

"Hmm, so you came here out of your own free will then." Asher studied her emotions for a moment before continuing. "That's what this country is for though; unlike the rest of this continent that's just drifting between realms. You don't have to be sorry, but thank you. You seem like you've had some pretty nasty injuries yourself." He began to chew on some coffee beans that had been tucked away in a secret pocket in the leather bracelet on his left wrist.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:12 pm

"You're welcome. Not all of them left scars that you can see, either." She sighed, looking up at Asher again. "You're an albino, right?"
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:36 am

Asher nodded calmly. "Yeah, it's a bit more common in nagas than other races." He ate the last of the coffee beans and readjusted his position so he was sitting on his own coils again. Ash began to fall like snow in the city, dusting cars, people, and buildings with a light gray coat of the puffy machine clogging flakes.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Shuri nodded, then sighed. "Will this volcano disturb anyone in this city..?"
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:06 am

The male nodded. "In Machina it will, the ashes are going to clog all their machinery and cause problems. The rest of Majeh, not so much as long as it doesn't rain." He explained calmly and a slight chill ran up his spine when he thought of how much it looked like snow. "There may be some lava in Pitfalll though, I saw someone running after the train to get there."
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 3:14 pm

"We're safe here though, right?" She had been through enough today. She didn't wanna deal with a volcano. She didn't wanna deal with much of anything anymore today. She rubbed the back of her neck, remembering how not too long ago she was almost executed. Damn, this was a long day.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:25 pm

Asher laughed. "So long as you stay away from the angry mechanics and on the east side of Mount Pitfall if you go in the mountains." He remembered that most new people here didn't understand and were often afraid of the much more comfortable Majehns. He still was in a way. "You'll get used to here. If you decide you don't like this place you can always leave when the continent connects to a new realm." A slight tremor had begun to shake the ground and CLEOs in the streets were announcing that the continent was moving again.

(( I'm posting information about this on the new Majeh forum, forumotion fucked up and i can't login so I hadto remake it here [Only admins are allowed to see this link] ))
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:57 pm

"I don't think I'll leave for a while.." Despite what had happened today, she somewhat liked it here. It's definitely different from what she was used to. "I've stayed in worse places," she admitted. "And I have a place to sleep.. More than I usually have somewhere new." She smiled slightly, and shrugged. "I've been to lots of places."
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:44 pm

Asher saw her loosen up. "Well then, that's great because we're on the move again." Asher looked out the doorway at the blackening sky as the sun and stars disappeared. Ashes continued to fall as the city lit up to make up for the lack of natural light.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:18 pm

"How often do the volcanoes erupt?" She asked. "If I stay, I wanna know how often these things go off." As soon as she said that she realized she said 'If I stay.' As if she could. Someone might still find her.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:09 am

"There's always one erupting, Majeh has twenty volcanoes. It's usually just the smaller ones though. Mount Pitfall hasn't erupted this much for a few months and as I've heard, the lava hasn't come down the north face in years" Asher explained it and flicked the end of his tail, sending ash fluttering away.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:47 pm

"Huh.." She sighed. "Ash gets everywhere doesn't it.. I don't even know your name.. What is it?" ((I don't think Asher's name has been said yet. o3o))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Work
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next