Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Work

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

phase points : 979
nightphase rep. : 11

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
Looking for Work - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Looking for Work - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Looking for Work - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:05 pm

Rodney and Pivon laughed lightly for a moment. Akise just smiled. "I can do whatever I want to do, Shuri. That included."
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

phase points : 250
nightphase rep. : 10

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:34 pm

"Meeeeehhh." She groaned. "Can you let me out of these chaiiinnssss? Pleasseeee?" She was getting uncomfortable, and didn't see the reason to keep them on her.

((Assuming Rodney still has the chains waterlinked together.))
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file
Looking for Work - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Looking for Work - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:40 pm

"Nope." Rodney shook his head. "I'm not an officer, I can't help." Pivon nodded. "Cheif isn't here, once your in the cell the cheif does all the work. (well cept for my paperwork)" Akise took his turn to speak. "And don't we have to wait for the mayor and the excecution order?" All three nodded.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:09 pm

"Goddamn... You have to be kidding.." She sighed, sitting up. She groaned loudly and jumped to her feet. "It's so booorrriiiinnnnggg. How do you guys entertain yourselves here?" She turned and looked at them.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:11 pm

The door opened and Giriko walked in, beer in hand. "Gettin shitfaced that's how." He snarled and guzzled it down. "Geeze where's mine, dude?" Giriko only flipped Pivon off. "Pretty much anything we want. The more destructive of us fight eachother i guess."
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:26 pm

"Well that's of no help to me, cause I'm STUCK IN THIS JAIL CELL." She groaned again, sitting on the floor. "Can this frikkin mayor get here already!? Or whatever is gonna happen to me..." She leaned against the wall, rolling her eyes. "Sooo borrriiinnggg."
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:28 pm

A cough. "She's been here the whole time..." A CLEO was standing on the other side of the cell, dressed in all grey with no makeup. "I have the order of her excecution finalized. A public excecution was ordered in the golem square." She spoke with a flat voice. This was the main CLEO, unpersonalized and bland.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:38 pm

"Wait, why am i getting executed!? I didn't know anything about this place! No one gave me any information or anything!" She jumped up, running to the bars. "There's no way you were here this whole time!" Shuri was almost fuming. "This isn't fair!" She kicked through the bars at the main CLEO.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Her foot went through the hologram, and CLEO vanished. "Well, that's new even for us. C'mon." Pivon reached through the bars and grabbed her, hooking a chain to the cuffs and let her out, using it as a leash. "We're walking, it's not far."
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:55 pm

"F*ck you!" She stood right where she was. She was NOT walking to her own execution. "I'll kick as many f*cking holograms as I want!" She spat on Pivon, swearing at him.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:40 am

Pivon knocked her legs out from under her. "Then I'll freakin carry you." He stared at her for a minute and smirked. "Heh, you are pretty, too bad... No wonder Akise won't leave ya alone." He said softly and carried her out the door and into the square where there were temporary stocks waiting, and their executioner. Justin waited patiently, madness in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:59 am

"F*ck you." She spat on his face, glaring. "F*cking temporary stocks? I'm that budge, huh." She spat at Justin too, letting out a stream of curses.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:05 pm

"Now, now, your vacation(s) will be quick if you hold still." Justin said calmly but loudly over his music. Shuri was locked into the stocks and they were secured down. A crowd had gathered and were yelling and some threw varied objects into the pool before her. Tickets and the black books mostly.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:25 pm

"flingflong you all." She looked straight forward, raising her middle finger. Might as well. She let out a stream of all the curses she knew.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:32 pm

A prayer was read by Justin, and the crowd reacted according to whatever religion or god they belonged to, if one at all. His arm transformed into the blade and he brought it down swiftly to Shuri's neck, to which the crowd yelled and cheered. "WELCOME TO MAJEH."
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:34 pm

She clenched her eyes closed when Justin transformed his arm. When the crowd cheered she opened her eyes in surprise and her mouth dropped open. "Wait what WHAT WHOAWAIT WHAAAAAT. WHAT THE F*CK WAS THIS ALL SOME SORT OF JOKE WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT OH MY F*CKING GOD YOU SICK B*STARDS F*CK YOU WHICH ONE OF YOU PLANNED IT WAS IT YOU AKISE YOU SMART*SS IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAH." She was so angry her face was actually turning red. She can't remember a time she was this angry, but she also wasn't trying to.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:49 am

The group laughed. "Did you really think we would execute you for shooting THAT idiot?" someone laughed and Akise was too. "Yeah ya just got here, like ya knew!" Another person in the group joined in as Justin began to walk home with some of the others. The rest were just hootin and hollering, including Akise who put a ticket in front of her. This one was beige, not red or blue currency tickets. "If you wanna fight, that's the ticket to the pit." He ran off, joining the other omnias at the tower.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:37 pm

"I didn't know! What the heck is the pit!?" Shuri ran after Akise, hoping to get some answers from anyone. "Okay, since this was all some gigantic f*cking joke, I think I at least deserve some answers to questions." She crossed her arms, still holding the beige ticket.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:04 pm

He stopped and groaned, looking to the other omnias. He didn't waannna explain it. "Thepitistheonlyplaceit'slegaltomurdersomeonehereweuseitasafightingring BYE." He spoke so fast he barely understood and bolted again, this time in omnia form. The fluffy ram turned the corner and was gone.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:10 pm

"Fluffy *sshole!" She yelled after him. She stared at the ticket for a moment, then tossed it behind her. She didn't mean to kill Akise, and she didn't want to kill for sport.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:14 pm

A blue dragon, in a small form, watched from afar in a cardboard box. "Hmm... " He stepped out of the box and pounced on a rat the size of himself (at the moment) and killed it, consuming his meal.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:57 pm

Shuri sat down where she was, rubbing the back of her neck. Even if her head wasn't chopped off, it was still one heck of a blow. She looked around, sighing. "This f*cking day.." She hung her head, groaning.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:49 pm

Azule laughed to himself and approached her, reaching his full size. "You are the third to cause such chaos this week, girl."
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:03 pm

She looked at him, sighing. "Another omnia..? And only third? I was hoping to at least be second." She said, sarcastically. "I have a name you know. It's Shuri." She sat up straight.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:17 pm

Azule bowed his dragon head and held out his clawed forpaw. "I am Azule, and not an omnia, a dragon as you may see. Earlier in the week we had two theives come in with Omnia R. Redheart on his car. They caused an even bigger mess." He explained and smiled with a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:28 pm

"Ah. Azule. The first dragon I've met.." She smiled slightly, dipping her head. "Rodney brought in two thieves?" She laughed slightly. "Quite interesting." She took his forepaw slightly, shaking it, assuming that is what he wanted her to do.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:16 am

The blue nodded. "Yes, they destroyed some important information that he was delivering and almost started a war." He stood on all fours and looked to the tower. "Do you have anywhere to stay tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:43 pm

"Ah, that could have been bad.." She sighed, hanging her head. "No.. I don't.. I was planning on staying in a motel or something like that.." She looked at the dragon, smiling slightly. "You know, blue is my favorite color, and your scales are a beautiful shade of blue."
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:31 pm

He blinked his yellow eyes and bowed his head again. "Why thank you. Come with me, we will have a place for you to stay ready until you are able to find one yourself." He turned and began to slowly walk to the Golden Tower. It wasn't really gold... only gold colored. Most of the metal was actually brass or iron.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:32 pm

"You're welcome. Really...?" She jumped up, following the dragon. "Thank you, but um.. Why?" She looked at the blue dragon, putting her hands in her pockets. Well, she had a place to stay at least, besides some motel. She really only had barely enough money for one night at a shoddy motel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work   Looking for Work - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Work
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next