Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ENTER: Houndras Furrer

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/20ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:39 pm

flinching back he turned his head and scoffed. "I'm fine with that."he muttered as the group reached the teleport point.
shin chuckled softly as aggy clung to her. looking back she smirked then proceded to send out the party requests and then entered in the coordinates when both of them had accepted.
without another word the team arrived at their destination. "so where to first??"shin asked with a smile while turning to her friends.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752

nightphase file
ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/20ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:56 pm

"I see some monster spawning areas." The other female said, having already brought up a map of their immeadte surroundings "Easy spawners!"
There was a pit of nearvousness in her when she saw the low level enemy points. Her thoughts flashed back to Lyserg and the castle area. After a long second of this, she dismissed the anxious Dejavu and dragged her friend in that direction.
"We should be done in no time! The boss is on the other side of the forest if I rember correctly, so the while thing should be a straight shot!"
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:05 pm

"tch! you ladies always so stiff??" ryo laughed while summoning his blades. "I mean jesus you act like this is life or vacation(s) here." the rouge the bat smirked while running forward towards the spawns blades drawn.
eventually the battle was initiated, dragging shin and aggea into a battle with a few low level sprite mages.
the nagging feeling of dread never leaving shin the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:32 am

The sprite mages lifted their arms to cast a spell, their lifeless AI eyes glowing with magic power. The sprites were fast to attack, as soon the earth shook, cracking underneath the party. A fissure was forming below their feet.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:29 am

shin stood back as she watched Ryo advanced, taking this time she pulled up the screen telling all the party member's stats. first thing she noticed is he was indeed a low level. he was only a level five, which was odd because she knew how much he liked to up levels in unsavory ways.
ryo was a low level hacker, with only a small amount of knowledge on the topic. he knew how to raise his level and how to lower others. him having a low level was unusual, but she took it as he had gotten caught, much like she had at the beginning of the year.
frowning she stood at the back of the party watching the scene play out but not really watching at all.
ryo on the other hand was busy avoiding the attacks, it was clear that he wasn't the type of player who went out partying a lot as he took the utmost pleasure in taking the point for himself, even if the points were split across the team anyways.
the lithe avatar darted across the screen going this way and that, shouting out different spells, that didn't really do anything anyways and of course landing low level hits or totally missing at all.
had shin been paying attention she would have laughed at how ridiculous her male team mate looked darting around shouting out the spells names like it would actually work in game without the commands and making stupid battle cries like he was actually in some sort of intense battle in real life. hopefully his real wasn't like this in real life.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:31 am

( I only just realized I've been calling ryo kyo this who time...why didn't you tell me this aggs!! TT^TT now I feel stupid.)
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:53 am

[Because you changed my page numbers < =w= >]
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:38 pm

[that's nice...now post....]
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:32 pm

[Hold your horses woman. I'm getting there. Doing a lot of thinking. Like a boss]
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:13 pm

(try not to hurt yourself thinking too hard geeze)
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:07 am

[I choose to take you're bitter sarcasm as general concern  Very Happy ]
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:19 am

And how ridiculous her other friend looked playing along. Ryo's enthusiasm seemed to be contagious, as Aggea was now joining in the fight with the same air of unnecessary roleplay. Although, she wasn't calling out spells, but yelling and grunting as she used physical force, holding her staff with one hands treating it like a blunt object rather than a magical tool. She fought off one of the mages, stealing it after Ryo had attacked it and focused his attention on another. The two were practically back to back, fighting opposite directions.
The AIs Ryo attacked emerged from that magic attack, it seemed to have done more damage to the environment than the actual enemy, the attack having caused a tree to fall in the way of the two, creating a wall between them. A moment later, there was the sound of another fire spell. The enemy blew a hole in the trunk and walked threw it, still glowing with the intentions of casting another spell.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:19 am

All the yelling snapped shin out of it, for the most part. Frowning the rouge looked up only to see her friend's feeble attempts at demolishing the sprites and role playing. she'd have to make a note to introduce them to Falk and show them how real role playing was done. real, but annoying and loud. with tons of posse following his every move.
deciding that it would be better to join in the fight she stepped forward with a chain gun and shouted out a quick "veim rai!!" which had been a flame spell limited to only magical class characters. she had intended on the flame shot to mimic the flames that would shoot from the magical weapon but no flaming bullet came, instead the spell actually happened.
the spell spiraled around a bit before smashing into one of the sprites whom gave a shriek that would only be mimicked by a dying animal before it perished in the flames.
at this point ryo was finishing off one of his own, not really paying attention to the monster. "whoa shin! is that an update or something?" he asked while ducking under a spell cast by one of the remaining sprites.
"y-yeah I guess..."she said loud enough for him to hear. "I didn't even know I could get that spell..."she muttered softly to herself while looking down at the blade. after a while of staring at it she reached and pulled the rip chord revving up the chainsaw gun's engine.
it would be better if she didn't do that again if she could avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:00 pm

Aggea struck the enemy she was battling with a side swipe. And it's forum dissipated and in the same moment she retracted her arms and weapon back into hiding. She joined the two wondering what all the obsucre faces were about. "What's up? Something wrong with you're weapon?"
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:32 pm

once shin had finished inspecting her weapon she shook her head softly. "No....just a glitch. nothing too bad though. I just wont use this one today." ears twitched in annoyance as she sighed out irritatedly.
"what ever that was it was bad a ss! like seriously the fact that a rogue shot off a mage spell is crazy scary!"
"ryo, can you just not talk. at all?? better yet just pull your lip over your head and swallow."
now was the bat's turn to twitch irritably at the fox girl. "seriously why do you have to be like that? Would it kill you to be nice to me for once in your life?"
"would it kill you to actually speak like a normal person??"
"would it kill you to have a little personality for once? god I think I liked how you were before the coma..."
that was it. the nerve had been struck and shin's avatar stood motionless for a while. was she busy in real life? or was she literally just not responding.
either way there she stood motionless and just staring off into nothingness.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:26 pm

[Is Ryo venting out all of your frustrations towards Shin in this rp? Smile ]

"Shin..?" Aggea finally said, no longer being able to bare the silnce. Yet, Shin'yuu still made no indication to show she had reacoginze the call.
Ryo too had been quite, but his character wasn't in still mode, showing that he was still waiting at the screen. It was unclear of wether he was waiting for a reasponce, thinking about what he just, or frolicking through his inventory.
The next words were Aggea's angry explosion. "What the frig!" she screeched, grabbing Ryo's character model with her good arm. Cracks of her character could be seen underneath because of the height she had to hold her arm at. "Why would you say that?! That's a terrible thing to say! That's a terrible thing to think! It's not Shins fault she's going through a hard time right now!"
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:50 pm

"Look all I'm saying is she needs to be glad she's even alive! people died, she would have been one of those people but she wasn't! she lived and that's fucking amazing!" ryo snapped in his defense. pulling the avatar away from the girl's grasp. "I'm not saying I wished she'd disappear or anything. I just want her to acknowledge that she's lucky as hell to be alive."
"enough...let's just get going."shin muttered while turning away from the pair and walking forward.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:33 pm

Aggea's mouth snapped to a shut, her eyes drifting to the ground. It was clear she was unhappy as to where the comversation ended, but followed Shin none the less.
A few monster spawners popped up on the screen in various areas around them.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:48 am

ryo was quick to end the few that poped up, yet again doing his over the top shitty role playing. shin just kept going, occasionally stopping and looking back at them waiting for them to catch up.
why the hell was she even upset? it's not like he had said anything out of the ordinary. if anything he was just being honest. he was right in a way, but it's not like she wanted to feel like this. she was just tired was all. maybe she shouldn't have logged on today, that seems like a more logical decision than what she had chosen to do instead.
it had been a while before anyone spoke, which in that case had been Ryo. "so, what levels are you two at??"
"you can just check."
"No, I know. I just was wondering if you'd like higher levels is all." ryo murmured softly while looking away and putting his hands behind his head.
stopping in her tracks shin blinked. "huh?" the fox girl asked while turning to him fully. "did you just ask me if I wanted you to hack my levels?"
looking unnerved by shin's direct line of contact and her unwavering gaze ryo blinked a few while looking away trying to break the eye contact. "no, I just...thought it might break the ice you know I'd-"
"kuz if you are I'm going to report you. I don't feel like getting this character dragged through the mud again."shin stated monotonously.
taking a step back ryo looked to aggea for help,"n-no, c'mon back me up here. that was a totally normal question right? I was just wondering what levels you aimed to acheive. that's not worth reporting right?"
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:00 am

"Look guys..." Aggea started, "you called it an ice breaker. We're talking now. Ice is broken." She mumbled. "No harm done Shin, lets just forget about it, okay?"
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:21 pm

frowning shin turned away and continued on. "for the record...I do feel lucky, I'm just tired is all." the brown haired fox mustered under her breath as the party went along.
ryo frowned slightly and sighed while placing his hands behind his head again. "so...whats up with whats been going on anyways? my buddy luster says that the game for sure killed the people, but they wont shut it down. why do you think that is? or....is this not an appropriate time to ask that?" the bat was hesitant, but sincere in the way he spoke almost like he didn't want to upset the two anymore than he already had.
"it's fine, I'd like to know that too. you remember my friend who hoarded facts right? he told me this story about the game, but its stupid and I don't think its worth mentioning. what about you aggea? anything to add?? I know you've been taking advantage of the server bugs."
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:24 pm

She kind of shrugged, "You make it sound like I've been doing bad stuff with that power! I've been using it very responsibly. Lets see... sometimes you get screwed up when you go to change areas or servers, the adult content blockers are down..
"Oh! And the amount of gangs have gone up! They haven't been accepting any new guilds or anything, so people are just forming gangs. And they're pretty bad news. Well...Kind of. Some of them are just trying to cause problems, and improves their stats for when this all blows over. Bullying weaker players while admins are distracted. There are couple that's trying to get answers about what's going on. One group holds out in the western mountain area, and there's one by the sea shore in the caves. Those guys are bad news. They've been causing the most amount of trouble around the game!!"
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:36 am

shin nodded while eying ryo for a moment before nodding at aggea. "yeah, the group by the ocean caves is bad. my nephew is on the ocean delta trying to gather people to group together to keep others from getting attacked. he's got a nice little buddy system going on."

"how is barchros doing??" ryo asked while pulling up a map. "last I heard he was doing really well, but that was ages ago.

"yeah, he's doing okay I guess...I don't make a habit of hanging out with him since he likes to rp all the time but he's doing good. he actually tried to visit me quite a few times from what I heard, which is great considering his parents hate my guts."
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:54 am

"Wow." Aggea muttered, "you guys sure know a lot people. Actually, you know each other really well. And are they really trying to do something about it? That could be kinda dangerous."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:25 am

"I don't really know a lot of people...I spend more time here than anywhere else." if that wasn't obvious by now then there was something really wrong with the whole picture. "barchros isn't really doing anything about it...he just feels that if they implement a buddy system that the attacks are less likely to happen. also...if there are multiple people together they're less likely to get attacked by those glitches or what ever. he has it in his mind that these things are serious trouble."
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:44 am

Aggea shook her head slowly. She hated to be a pain and disagree, but in this case, she would have to insist. "I don't mean to insult your cousin... but I don't think a buddy system is at all practical for online gaming. There are too many factors, time zone, internet connection, unpredictable real life scenarios. Not that it matters... his idea won't last much longer anyways practical or not. At this point the admins are just setting them up to take each other out...."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:59 am

"pretty much!"shin couldn't help but smile. "I never said I agreed with what he's doing. if you asked me staying out of the whole situation is the best coarse of action."

ryo fidgeted slightly and sighed. "you guys are so weird...why would the administration do that? I feel like it's a really bad idea for them to even mess with things at this point."

"it doesn't really matter because they're in charge. if you really have a problem with it then I'm sure there are other games that you can play."

"but those other games charge!! plus they're not as good!"

"then shut up smart one."
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:17 am

A giggle came from Aggy that neither of them expected. It appeared that this kind of bickering brought her some wild amusement. "Think about it Ryo." she managed to say through the giggles, "Both an information prying group and a group that's ruining the game are both major trouble for the administrators, but they're to busy to do anything about it personally.
"So they made a set up instead." Her laughter subsided into deep breaths as she made the attempt to regain her composure.
This was serious topic, but the general interacting between the two of them seemed to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:28 am

[Info dumping  alien ]
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:32 am

((SINCE WHEN IS AGGERS SO SMART?! LIKE...WHO IS SHE AND WHAT HAS SHE DONE WITH THE REAL AGGERS?!))

"yeah but, but, but- it's not fair! like isn't this really illegal or something??"ryo snapped while running a hand through his hair in frustration. growling he shook his head and shruged. "what ever I guess it really doesn't matter...I guess it's worth it in the long run...what with this being a free game and all..."

"it's free for a while. you have to pay for it after two or three months..."shin reminded him while moving to the front of the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ENTER: Houndras Furrer
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next