Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ENTER: Houndras Furrer

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue20/20ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 4:10 pm

"Aye!" The two mystrals called sticking close to Shin'yuu's sides. One on her right and one on her left. Aggea came in behind them with a later "Aye." Of her own.
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454

nightphase file
ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue20/20ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 8:15 pm

so the party departed towards the under sea cavern server, then proceding to move to the tranquil forests.
the forests were vast, much like the forests that shin'yuu and aggea had visited before the accident happened. lush flowers and bright birds of all shapes and colors decorated the forest floor and skies, which were vast expansions of water with fish and other ocean creatures swimming about.
parka looked up and stared for a good while as the party spoke to eachother while making their way through the forest, which was set up like an open world level. allowing players to move freely.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 6:57 am

It was amazing how a beast could lie in wait somewhere in an area like this. Almost improbable even. The colors that adorned the forest were relaxing and harmonious ones, the shapes round and softly feminine. It looked more like a conversations area than a battle one. But that's what made it so bluntly a reminder that everything had it's dark side.
In the midlist of all these calming wonders was villagers begin heeled by a bloodthirsty creature.
Shadows distilling this wondrous beauty. Opya and Urya played together a light soft tune, and hummed to it quietly, setting the mood music in the beginning of the dungeon. The farther they got in, the quieter the girls played as a reminder that the group was getting closer to danger.
Eventually, the group took a rest, and the two mistrials began preparing a stat enhancing meal together, while Aggea, Shin'yuu and Parka waited nearby. Aggea insisted that she wouldn't have any, saying that she disliked temporary stat enhancing items, all the while taking occasional glimpse at Parka, wondering how much about her corrupted state he knew about. Otherwise while the girls cooked, Shin'yuu and the others talked.
"My Lady," Aggea bowed, offering Shin'yuu a seat on a tree stub. She smirk, knowing just how much she was pushing the "roleplay" envelope, and how much her friend loathed it. Despite the fact that that Shin fell into the role so naturally.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 12:58 am

rolling her eyes shin went beside her friend, plopping herself down on the seat beside her. "ugh..can we drop it for now? hey, accept the chat request." she muttered while sending the private chat request through.
once the other girl accepted the request she sighed while putting her head in her hands. "I get the worst feeling from doing this. there's so much we don't understand about him and we're endangering everyone by bringing him around like this." part of her felt bad for saying it, but it had to be said. he was a real person, or what was left of one, and what was worse was they could feel him. everything about being around him screamed wrong to the fox girl. "what if...what if what happened to me had something to do with him? can we really let him cause something like that again?"
looking up now she scanned her friend's face. "Look, I don't mean to be a debbie downer, I just. I think about this alot. you can just ignore this...but it's something to consider. that's all I'm really gonna say on that. let's talk about something else."
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 10:15 am

"Parka our friend, he saved me and Lyserg! How could you...?!" Ageea started to argue back, her voice reaching a high screech. However, the look on her friend's expression made the girl fall silent. She could see Shin was serious about changing the subject. Moments without a sound wallowed between the players before Aggea spoke quietly, sitting herself on the ground next to the stump. "...Fine. Lets talk about the quest instead. What's going to be our attack strategy once we find it?"
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 4:07 pm

"I donno. I think it's best to keep the two minstrels at the back of the party with parka. I'm not sure what he can do yet, but if he saved you like you said then it's safe to assume that he can protect them if he needs to." poking around her menu options shin spoke idly while her friend took in her suggestion.
"they can provide power ups, and incase of death even provide revives. I'll take the front, I want you to take the rear of the monster when we find it. From what I can tell this area's designed specifically for strategy. you can go around once we find the monster and take a surprise attack because there's no walls restricting us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ENTER: Houndras Furrer
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12