Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ENTER: Houndras Furrer

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
ENTER: Houndras Furrer Left_bar_bleue20/20ENTER: Houndras Furrer Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

ENTER: Houndras Furrer Empty
PostSubject: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:46 pm

it's all in the description folks! anyone's free to join just remember that it's an rp where we're playing an online game like in dot hack(if you don't know what it is then look it up) and you have to make up a fake name for yourself in place of your real name and your nightphase character is the character you play as in the game. the exception is that they have to have some animal like quality like tail, ears, claws, paws or anything like that. there are several battle classes, sage(healing/spells) , blizter(heavy weapons and attack), ranger(long range/average), rouge(heavy and light weapons/power)

walking around the route town shin sighed as her black tiped wolf ears twiched. there were so many events going on today. normally she'd just check to see who was online and then get off, but she was home sick in real life and had been sleeping all day. she figured that her friends should be on by now, since school was over, but she had been wrong before.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752

nightphase file
ENTER: Houndras Furrer Left_bar_bleue20/20ENTER: Houndras Furrer Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:52 pm

Aggea curled her legs and hopped past the other players. Her bunny ears flopped up and down on the screen. She had, in the day, struggled with a test, so didn't feel like scattering around as her usual, nutball, hyperactive squirl. She sighed. The online list had said Shin and Lyserg were on somewhere....
She wondered where.
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:00 pm

standing infront of one of the shops she watched the players pass until she heard the ping of the friends list. blinking in real life she pulled up her friends list and smiled. lyserg and aggea were online. she hurried to type up a message to tell her friends where she was.

SENDER: shin'yuuasakura
TO:lysergofemerald and aggea

heyooooooooo ! glad to see yall are online! so! if ya wanna meet up I'm by the weapon shop picking up some new equipment! see ya soon!

smiling to herself she sent the message to her two friends and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:06 pm

SENDER: aggea
TO: shin'yuuasakura and lysergofemerald

Oh, but Shin! I'm all broke and stuff!! If I go there, I'm gonna wanna want to buy stuff!! You should get me something nice~

Last edited by Aggea on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:16 pm

SENDER:shin'yuuasakura
TO: aggea and lysergofemerald

hmmmmm sure! I got a crap load of gold for a dungeon run I did the other day! you should have been there! I racked in soooooo much loot! whats your class again?? kuz if I get you a weapon you can't use then thats sorta silly! ;P

SENDER:lysergofemerald
TO: shin'yuuasakura and aggea

you guys are so lucky......I'm never able to go though those dungeons....I'm still a level 14.........I wish I could level up like you guys.....maybe it's my class type???

yep thats what'll do it~ I'm a rouge so I level up faster^^

Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:26 pm

SENDER: aggea
TO: shiny'yuuasakura and lysergofemerald

Don't be so down Lyly!! I'm only a sage. I only get levels because I like to free lance when you guys aren't around. My attacks still stink horribly!!
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:33 pm

SENDER:lysergofemerald
TO: aggea and shin'yuuasakura

yeah.....well I actually have to go now....but I'll see you ladies later kay?? my bro wants the comp right now....^^'

kay! see ya! and I got you some spells and some new staffs for ya aggs!^^ I also got a pretty sweet heavy sword!^^

smiling and closing down her message box she finalized her purchases and reviewed how much money she had. 100,000 gold, perfect! she could buy a crap load of potions and antidotes and then store the rest of her money away for later.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:35 pm

Aggea shfted from behind Shin, and smiled to herself silently. "I didn't want that one Shin!! I wanted the other!" she blurted. Hoping to catch her friend off gaurd.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:41 pm

shin jumped in her computer chair, knocking the screen over and messing up the microphone attached to the interactive headset visor. growling softly shin scratched the back of her head, "well....I got you the highest one for your level group......."
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:43 pm

Aggea giggled out loud this time.
Her real had to take off the headphones so she could turn around on her wheely chair to laugh.
"Yeah, but that one isn't as nice. It doen't have the sparkles." She laughed, when she finally had her act together.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:49 pm

huffing slightly shin's chest puffed out slightly as she offered to gift the three staffs she had bought for her friend. "well....you can always sell these and get the ones you want, I don't mind. besides we'll need you to be all suited up with something familiar for the events going on today."she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:52 pm

Now she felt bad, clinking as her real clicked the "yes" on the "Gift" pop up.
"Aw, now come one! I was just kidding! Thanks, I 'like them, I really do!!"
Then she stopped. "Wait...another event!! Shiiiiin. I don't wanna!!"
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:57 pm

frowning she tilted her head,"why not?? I heard they have special new outfits for this one.....I heard they're really cute..."shin muttered while equiping her new weapon and armor.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:03 pm

New outfits. Aggea thought of the fact that she had no money, and pouted. She agreed, and went through her inventory for her favorite staves to equipt. She would try the new ones out later.

Okay, confession time. She was a horder. Aggea had ten staves in her inventory, and harld any postions. Not many other items ethier. But they were niftly little things.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:08 pm

smiling she waited for her friend then got some of her potions ready. looking over to aggea shin smiled more, "ready??"
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:12 pm

Aggea saluted. "Yes ma'am. Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:14 pm

nodding with a smile she lead the way to the port gate. entering in the area key words she paused to invite aggea into her party. once she accepted she would then gate out to the event area.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:17 pm

The real clicked the "accept" button, the hummed over the speaker. "What kind of event is it anyways? It's not another free for all, is it?"
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:29 pm

she shook her head as the two appeared on the feild. "only the people in the party of the person participating are involved. hmmmm....now c'mon!"she giggled while rushing off to be greeted by the NPC designed for the event. a small text box poped up.

hark! fair warriors of houndras!! long ago warriors of old fought in this very land to slay an evil force! now it is your turn! venture in the forest caverns and find the hidden riddle inside!

a shimering flash surrounded the two and made shin's real flinch slightly. when the light died down she saw that the two were in medieval style outfits. shin's was a two piece rosey violet armor dress with jems decorating the sleeves and a large muscetier hat with a giant puffy red feather attached to it.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:34 pm

Aggea looked down and wrapped her fingires around the bottom of her dress. It went down to her knees, with it's brown base, and rough texture. Her torso was wrapped around by strings, ans held tight together like a corset.
Her long brown hair was up in a ponytail, with a ribbon, sleeves puffy and white.
"Shin! You're so pretty!" she bulrted happliy.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:35 pm

[Gotta log off for the night >.<
Sorry!!]
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:45 pm

blushed lightly and giggled,"you too!! anyways lets kick some dungeon butt!!!!"shin smiled while getting her sword ready and offering a trade of speed charms to aggea. "the event'll go by faster if we move faster right?"she giggled. "then we can go adventuring!"
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:04 pm

The speed charm appeared on the screen. The charms were one time use charms stars with gems on the inside. Each color represented a different amount of time the speed with last. Purple was a minute and a half. Green was one whole minute. Pink was thirty seconds.
When the light dimmed on the gems, it was a sign that the speed was wearing off. When it faded completely, your time was up.
They reminded Aggea of jewelry. Accpeting the trade, Aggea looked into the green void.
She smiled up at Shin happliy. "Thanks Shin. How did you know I had squat on me?" She heald up the charm to her chest, and out loud, the activating call, "Speed Charm Attivare " But her vioce was quite, not yelling, not whispering.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:13 pm

giggling she shrugged activating her own,"because I'm always stocked, you and lyserg don't cary much, since you two are using magic based characters. I can't cast many spells kuz I'm a rouge, meaning if I'm not stocked up I'm screwed heh heh!"she explained while checking her inventory again, it had become more of a nervous tick since she started playing the game. she took more time to level up too, unlike most of the other classes. she didn't know that back then though, all she knew was that the class that came up had cool weapons, so she picked it. it wasn't all bad though she could gain more money due to the luck trait all rouges had, so it was fairly easy to keep stocked.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:22 pm

She tightened her back leg. Then sprang. Oh, how Aggea loved the feel of the Speedd Charm. She giggled, although it was lost behind her. She looked back, searching for Shin.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:36 pm

sped past the younger girl and laughed as she spun on her heel and started to run backwards, "you go faster if you use two!"she teased before running smack dap into a rock encased in tree roots. the tree gave a thunderous creak before falling onto shin causing her to lose a life. "aw man......got any revives on you??" her ghost self asked.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:45 pm

Aggea winched at the sound of the collision. "Well yeah," she said, crossing her arms and staff behind her back."Lucky that I do."
Her real send a trade to Shin.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:59 pm

saw the trade but was unable to accept it, "eh.....hun....dead party members can't accept trades.....just look through the options for the item then select the option for using it on a party member, once you do that select my character. then you're done!"she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:08 pm

Aggea blinked and flushed madly. "Oh! Yeah!! You don't say!!" And she did as Shin instructed. Aggea was usally the one who died in her tag on parties.
Ohps..haha..
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:19 pm

once revived shin laughed softly, in reality her cat softly rubbed against her and mewed, if you listened close on the sounds you could even hear his meows. checking her inventory she offered up a trade of more revives before she would continue on their jurney.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ENTER: Houndras Furrer
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next