Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ENTER: Houndras Furrer

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20/20ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 8:19 am

Aggea closed the message box and smirked at her friend. "Sounds good to me! Shin'yuu, can we go out? Please? Parka wants to go too!" She grabbed onto Shin's arm and started pulling her to the fron of the shop. "We haven't gone out for so long! Lets browse and see the sights!"
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454

nightphase file
ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20/20ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 7:16 pm

jumping slightly shin looked around like she wasn't really aware of her surroundings. when had she zoned out?

"are you okay? if it's too much trouble I'll just stay with aggea, she seems to enjoy my company more anyways."

"no, no. I'm good for going out. it's been a while since I've looked around this place." her words were breathy and drawn out like she was more tired then she let on, but still carried herself to the door and cast a smile to aggea and parka, whom cast looks at one another before following tail.

the aquadic root town was bustling as usual, and the streets were alive with friendly talk and groups trading and bartering. it was usually like this, and seeing it yesterday so barren kind of scared shin. but seeing it like this now sort of set her heart at ease.
and of course parka was enjoying every bit of everything. on occasion he'd put up this brilliant act and play a player pet bounding around sticking with aggea, only moving to the side to get a better look at stalls and player models.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 8:42 pm

An occasional player would stop by and admire the creature. Aggea was no slouch, as whenever he or she did, the bunny girl would fall right into place.
"Wow!" one would say, strolling up to the group. "I've never seen that pet before! Where did you get him?" Some of the players asked simply because they were puzzled, and others intended an accusing underlying meaning, but mostly they simply innocently wanted a Parka for themselves.
Aggea would giggle back and beam at them, like she was happy to have her rare treasure noticed and praised, "He's was a super rare prize, I got very, very lucky a while back. Heck, I think there were only a few of them released." Then, she would tack on some miscellaneous piece of information that player knew or would understand, for example, "Do your remember one of those random registration promotional events..."
Sometimes the players would look enthusiasts suddenly, saying, "Oh yeah!" And would recall some false memory of the event of how badly they wanted their own special avatar. Other times, especially with newer players, they would ask more questions about the event, or the pet functions, or Aggea herself, and the group would be on their marry way. Not all conversations went as smoothly, with Aggea not knowing what to say at first, but by the third player, she was smooth and comfy able in her tale.

Last edited by Aggea on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 9:09 pm

"she's good at this...much better then I'd have thought." the beast commented to shin when no one was looking. his mouth making words would have been a problem for someone if they noticed the tiny details.
"tell me about it." shin grunted alerting a near by player whom looked at her as if she were crazy to which she laughed while waving her hands infront of her trying to shake it off as if it were nothing.
the beast held back a chuckle and go back to aggea and playing the good player pet that he was supposed to play.
deep down though he'd feel this nagging emotion telling him this is wrong, that everyone was looking at him. the feeling weighed down on his chest and made it feel tight, but he couldn't mess this up. any number of wrong moves could seriously hurt these girls if anyone reported them.
surely severin kept a close eye on reports and would not hesitate to further their corruption, shin especially couldn't be exposed to that. she'd end up like him and the knowledge that she was trapped in that form, never to see her family or friends ever again.
watching the two of them like this made him feel important, like he was needed again. feeling the two emotions together was sickening, but tolerable to say the least. perhaps he'd stay longer then he planned and see how everything plays out.

chuffing he smiled softly to himself and twitched his ears slightly before nudging aggea's side with his snout softly.

mean while shin had moved over to a few stalls she remembered being there from when she had her first character/account. the smells of the specialty items had lured her in, and even though she should have been disturbed by it she figured it couldn't hurt to just go with it, so onward she went ahead of her friends to pick up the items she used to use for healing her old characters.
paying for them she turned and nearly bumped into a player character who briefly appologized for nearly knocking shin's player model over. "a-ah, hey it's no--" she tried to say to dismiss it but as soon as the woman had come she was gone. "geeze..what ever..."
"what's that??" she jumped hearing parka's voice as he nudged the paper bundles in her hands lightly.
"nope, not for you, I'm gonna store these away."
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 9:50 pm

"... if you registered your character under a Friend Code, there was a three percent chance of getting a starting off with a super rare avatar."
"Wow, you don't say." the boy Aggea was talking too now looked naive and new. There was a clear innocence aura about him. When he spoke, his bear ears, not yet covered by a helm despite his heavyweight class, wiggled more like a cats. The boy still used his hand while talking, flinging them about excitedly, clearly still amazed at the movement technology. "Man, I wish I had known, I would have played this game way sooner. My friend bugged me about it for a long time. I guess I really should have listened. What's his ability?"
Aggea thought back to as long as she has know Parka. "He's actually quite useless in battle. Poor things got no attack power what's so ever." The first time they met, he was saving her and Lyserg from an over powered monster spawner. "As a matter of fact, his special ability is having an abnormal traveling distance from the character so he can run away in battle." Parka had been like anything she'd ever seen. He appeared from the ruins, faster and more clever then any player she'd ever seen. Stronger then and NPC. And like that, he was gone. "But he's so cute I just can't help myself, ya know."
The two wrapped up their conversation and parted ways. She couldn't help but smile to herself at the while turning around to regroup with the others. "Phew. I don't remember browsing being such hard work." Then she paused. Perhaps browsing wasn't the right word, more like bragging. Regardless, she didn't need to tell the others. "What's in the bag Shin? Did you get me a present!"

SENDER:p@rk@
TO: aggea

she refuses to tell.

"Now Shin, you know it's not very nice to keep secrets."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 12:09 pm

"ugh, really?? you're such a snitch." shin grumbled while offering aggea one of the neatly wrapped packages. "they're healing items made to look like danishes. they're cute...and add a temp boost of heath. I figure if we're gonna do this we should have some just in case things get hairy."
casting a look to parka to see if her assumption was wrong he just looked away and folded his ears back against his head, lowering his head slightly he nodded.
"geeze don't look like this, you told me today that you're only here because it's a point of interest. we're doing this, and that's final." she now directed the conversation to aggea, to make it seem like they had been talking the whole time as a group passed them and gawked over parka as they went by. "geeze it never ends does it?"
"you're not the one who deals with it. it's almost suffocating."
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:29 am

Aggea peaked inside the offered bag and glowed at the sight of it. "Right, we're doing this." she folded the told back and handed it back to her companion. "You can keep it in your inventory. It's safe that way. Have you heard from Bach?" The female gestured back to the shop, Parka and the other followed.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 1:30 pm

"nope. he sent me a request to have a key to his house though. I guess we can chill out in this root town until we figure out our next move. worst comes to worst we move out to a different place to look for clues. I don't really think they'd move away though...that's what mods would want." shrugging it off the brunette put the items into her inventory.

"I bet that sounded smarter in your head. though I can't say you're wrong...you seem to have put more outside resources into this then I could have."

"shut up. I'm sure bach has school or something today. he goes to one of those schools with the weird scheduals, so he might not be on for a while...buuuut we might be able to get lyserg or his brother if we really need to. I could always shoot them a message or something off game."
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 10:52 am

"Goodbye, come again!" As the group approached Bach's shop, customers were being enthusiastically pushed in and out, looking confused and mystified.
Shin and Aggea glanced at each other and hurried to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 2:05 pm

there working the shop were two mergirls running about fetching things as soon as they were said before enthusiastically pushing people away and working on the next customer.
"I take it these are the girls that ryo had to baby sit last night. I almost feel bad for him now." shin chuckled while watching them scurry around.

they were pretty close in player models, one looked like she was based off a clown fish and the other looked like she was bassed off an angel fish. but the two shared similar traits, like the smooth skin and wide eyes. the two even dressed similar with outfits that almost looked like bar maids.
they did however bore different types of colors in their models. the angel fish was smaller and had larger ear fins then the clown fish and her main colors consisted of light blue with black stripes lining her body and face. she kept her long grey hair braided back and pinned up.
the clown fish model was the typical makeup, with orange skin and black and white stripes down her face and sides. her short white hair was swept to the side and pinned up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 1:19 pm

"It's like watching a machine at work."
The two moved in perfect sync with each other, occasionally shooting the other a goof grin. It shone in their eyes when they were about to team up on someone to make a sale. "Welcome to the store!" in a blink the angel fish was circling alongside the group. There it was. The glint. She quickly scanned the group and analyzed the weakest link. The angel fish practically got behind Aggea and began pushing her in towards one of the shelves. "What can we get for you? I can show you our finest products."
Aggea squeaked in response, unprepared for the friendly assault. "N-no thanks." She tried to fumble away but to no avail.
"Nonsense! You look like you're in the middle of an exhausting quest! I know just the trick. To help ease all your adventuring burdens." she beamed, somehow passively forcefully leading her to a display.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 4:13 pm

shin snickered slightly as she watched aggea get pulled into the shop. "think we should help her?" the fox chimed while looking at the companion that was left beside her.
parka snorted in response and shook his head, "I suppose we should. after all it the right thing to do." with that he carried himself over to aggea with shin right behind them. "oh, we're going on a quest all right. have either one of you seen bach around? or is he wrapped up in real world crap again?"

the two girls looked up and blinked before turning to one another and entering what one could only assume was a private chat, as indicated by their character's lips moving but no sounds were coming out.
walking over to aggea shin leaned in and whispered softly, "did I say something off?? or do you think it's the white fur ball they're talking about??"
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 6:29 am

Taking a deep breath of relief, Aggea shrugged, her shoulders then sagging from the exahustion of the encounter. Her real requested private chat between the two of them. "I'm not sure. Bach said they were new, so I don't know how much about the incident they would know about, or even about the gangs or Parka. But there's no telling really, so we should probably be careful about it. Or maybe they're just big fans of you. Maybe Bach told them all about you." She teased finally.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 9:34 am

shin's real twitched slight while groaning and slamming her head on her desk. in game a thud was heard and her character stood there with her hand on her face as if trying to mask her shame.

finally composing herself she gained control of her character again. "I donno. it sounds like something he'd do." she breathed slowly while gazing at parka whom had taken to looking at a section of the stall deticated to masks and special items. "this must be a lot for him to take in, do you think this is the right choice? us pulling him into this? I know he said he wanted to do all this, but I feel like it's half forced for him to just leave what he's comfortable with and come out in the open."

sender:p@rk@
to:aggea

there's so many! there are so many amazing items I've never seen!
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 9:46 am

"I want to think it is. I wonder how long it's been since he had other people around like this, or been out." Aggea closed the message window before replying. Half of her wanted to feel warmly about exposing Parka like this. Like if because of them he could finally go out and see the world. The other half feared that her companion might be right. "But what if we're inconveniencing him? Whatever he was doing seemed important..."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 10:02 am

"I think that's his call. he told me today he had a similar goal in mind. I'm not sure if he'll stay after that or not. I'd like to maybe stay friends with him later if we could...he seems like a nice guy, just has alot on his mind, ya know?" with that shin backed up a step and ran a hand through her bangs. "geeze I feel like I'm in some sort of anime, and we're taking our animal friend on an adventure to defeat an evil king."

shortly after that the twin characters popped back into the public chat, "sorry for the inconvienence! you must be miss aggea and lady shin'yuu! the brave warrior of yesterday spoke highly of the two of you!" the angelfish hopped over to shin'yuu where as the clown fish hopped over to aggea.
"my! they certainly do look like mighty warriors! I shudder to think of their combined might!"

shin looked to aggea for help, but the two had already bounced over to parka and were oggling him, "and what ho?! a mighty steed or loyal animal familiar?!"
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 10:38 am

Parka turned to face the girls, playing the well bred pet. However, Aggea was not so calm, seeing the two aquatic players surround their prey as they did when she was the prey threw her into a panic. On one had the two were fervently terrifying, and on the other it might nit be wise to let people get close enough to really observe him. "Uhhh an animal familiar? Just my pet." she blurted.
"Thy certainly looks to be structured as a heroic and legendary stead! What say you?"
"Aye, I can sense his legendary might!" The girls giggled to themselves. Neither made any notion to acknowledge Aggea's explanation.
When they became fully engrossed in animal, not turning any attention to her. she began to use enthusiastic arm movements. "He's nothing special really! A rare item, yeah but doesn't do much."

"Aggs."
Again, nether girl seemed to take notice of her efforts, "What ho! he has the eyes of a mighty warrior! A steed that's seen many battles!"
So Aggea slipped in between them, grasping her arm around Parka. "Actually no he likes to run away! He's kind of a cowardly pet, no fighting ability at all." the female babbled rapidly in return.
"Aggs, they didn't..."
The girl both blinked and looked at each other slightly confused, as Aggea's flailing having fallen right in front of them. Both were silent, stone faced, while Aggea took deep breaths. In a few mere unprepared seconds, they broke out if little grins. The energy's in the room dimmed down along with the girls enthusiasm.
"And what here? A one warrior is had vowed the unbreakable vow is silence? Their might is indeed great."
Aggea's face dropped, the room spiking up the wild roleplay setting it  had before, only this time more energized. "What?! Have you ben ignoring me!? How incredibly rude! I'll have you know I'm one of the most wild talkers on the game! I've been told to shut up in even some of the loudest servers!" Even Parka was starring at her now, confused. In the background, Shin'yuu could be seen letting out a sigh.

to: aggea
sender: p@rk@

what are you doing?

"I'm trying to tell these clowns that it's -
"- very rude to ignore someone!" Aggea's tone was loud now, bellowing with irritation and burst throughout the entire store. The few customers that had floated in all looked at the group. The girls snapped back to that direction, and even Parka jumped.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 12:21 pm

shin smacked her forehead and sighed, "you left the chat on you dolt." shin uttered before shifting and scratching the back of her ears. "can we not talk in roleplay please? or do you need to do that in an isolated place?"
"certainly not!"
"we cannot simply 'break character' as the term goes."

shin grunted and looked to aggea for help again but this time shin had to take the bull by the horns as her partner was still reeling from having just embarrassed herself. "what ever, look we need to have any information from bach that he's willing to give. can you pass a message onto him for me?"

"why not just message him directly?" parka asked while tilting his head once he'd made his way over to aggea and sitting beside her.
shin had to admit it was humorous to see the two together, he looked almost like he could carry her on his back if he really wanted to. had the situation called for it shin would have laughed at the ridiculous thought, but they were in the company of two girls that had no idea what parka even was.
shrugging it off shin ignored his question and continued, "I need you to tell him to meet me later on when he can so we can talk about what happened yesterday. if you need to tell him I'll bring the parcel to elaborate on what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 6:54 am

"It's funny the way Shin handles her nephew." face flushed, Aggea whispered to their furry companion. "It's like she turns into a really bossy tutor." One of the roleplayers seemed to have heard, glancing backwards at her with a questioning look. Aggea squeezed embarrassingly at the glance and buried herself into Parkas mess of fur to hide.
"Who are these girls? Do you know them?"
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 11:43 am

shin shook her head while eying(sp??) parka and aggea.
"certainly! we will tell master Bachrom when he arrives in port in the morn tomorrow." the clown fish chimed softly while summoning her weapon and giving it a soft strum. "perhaps you'd like to stay and be entertained? I'm sure the others will be arriving soon!"
hearing that the angel fish gasped, "opya that's brilliant! perhaps we might see this merry band in action and preform a group quest.

"no" was all shin could say while she stood there twitching.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 10:26 am

"Shin!" Aggea elbowed the fox in the side, "This might be a good opportunity for himsay to have some funsay if we do a questay." she muttered. "Something relaxing."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 7:28 am

twitching slightly shin groaned irritably while smacking her forehead and draging her hand down to hide her eyes. "UGH! fiiiine! we'll go." the fox managed to say through softly resonating growls.

"I take back what I said before. she's not very good at this." parka snorted while padding over to aggea once again and giving a slight wag of his tail and nudging her with his nose.

Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 9:49 am

[[Awwwwwww Parka that not very nice.  ]]
Aggea cheered, first pumping the air. "Yes! Let go have some fun!" She winked quickly at the animal as her lips curled.
"Hark! Good warriors we would accompany you, yes?" asked one of the girls.
The one called Opya nodded furiously, "Certainly our music would rejuvenate the body and soul in the full of combat." She strummed her weapon again, the notes echoing across the store front. "How fair you, Urya?"
"I concur in the highest confidence!"
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 5:51 pm

sender:p@rk@
to:aggea

why is shinyuu so upset? is there something wrong with roleplaying?? when we first entered the game we partook in many roleplaying sessions. if I had my voice files I'd be tempted to join in.

saying that shin growled and nodded. "let's just get this showcase of stupid on the road. I assume you'll want us to rp along with you right?" she mumbled only to catch the wide eyed looks of expectation from the two fish girls.
"OH WOULD YOU?!"
"CERTAINLY A HERO OF YOUR CALIBER WOULD WEAVE THE MOST EPIC OF EPIC TALES!"
jumping slightly she twitched again "jesus christ you don't have to yell, damn it! I'm right here." pausing she looked at aggea and gave her one last pleading look. "I'll do it if you do."
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 7:14 pm

She placed her hand on her chin in thought, and after a moments pause, a mischievous grin crossed Aggea's features. "On the contrary my good lady, it is I who shall do as you do. I am your humble underling, Is ready to learn from you what I can. Although our class my be different our warriors spirit strikes the same!"
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 6:53 pm

"together our combined might will smite many a foe that crosses our way! nae, we shall vanquish all foes in our wake and bring about a just tomorrow! come now merry minstrals, we descend into the tales that shall strike our names into the stone of history!" shin chimmed while striking a pose and forcing herself to keep from whincing from the sheer dorkiness of it all.
parka watched on, smiling mentally from ear to ear from seeing just how alike shin was to her nephew in roleplaying, at least from what he had seen. he secretly hoped that they would continue the roleplay all through out the mission.
with that the group went to seek the mission master in the RP section of the port town.
once found, shin had already adorned herself with the armor/clothing she had stashed in her inventory.
kneeling before the wise old wizard she bowed her head in respect to the old sage whom nodded his head to awknowledge the group's arrival.
opya and uria followed in pursuit and kneeled beside her, indecating they wished to partake in the quest as well.
parka gazed up at aggea waiting for her to move before he too would move to play the faithful pet, though he was sure that this mod would see through it. to be honest it scared him just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:31 am

Aggea looked around slightly panicked for a second, having grown so used to freelance, job board, and event quests, she had almost forgotten how address the mission master. But when the two minstrels also kneeled, the female rabbit got the message, and was the last of the group to display that she would like to partake. She eyed the other members in an attempt to mimic them just right.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:51 am

"Oh, great and wise sage, we come seeking your guidance." the fox breathed deeply before continuing, "we band of four seek fame and fortune and to slay a beast so vile."
"indeedly so. I think I know the treasures you seek. it is gaurded by a beast of many faces, that has wisked many a local villager away. go forth to the under sea caverns that harbor the vast forests of tranquility to find the beast sleeping within." the mouse said thoughtfully while stroking his beard slightly. "with your together might you may be able to find your way through the forest maze, however to find the prize you're seeking you must find the fairy three. only then will you successfully find the beast."
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 5:45 am

"So many riddles." Aggea pouted, muttering out loud -however quite unintentionally.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:45 pm

nodding shin bowed her head in respect for the old rodent. "then we shall embark on this perilous journey! for the light of all that is good and decent in all the land and for the harmony to be restored to those wronged by this beast so foul!" turning her attention to her group she made a fist, striking it in the air and flaring out her cape with one single movement. "Come friends, together we shall rain our fiery justice upon this day and bring back what hath been lost!"
chuffing parka looked away from the group, this was a bit much even for him. however, the two mer girls seemed enamored with the sight of the fearless warrior act shin was putting on for everyone.
the sage chuckled softly while nodding his head. "youth today, is such a wondrous thing. go forth and seek your fame."
nodding to the mouse elder shin'yuu bound fourth to begin the trek to the port gate. "we shant return until the beast is dead and the villagers returned!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ENTER: Houndras Furrer   ENTER: Houndras Furrer - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ENTER: Houndras Furrer
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next