Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The World that never was

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

phase points : 2182
nightphase rep. : 1

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
The World that never was - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20The World that never was - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

The World that never was - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:52 pm

Lendax heard Saix give Six his a assignment and went to Oplympus Collesuem. When he got there the battle had started. "I was worried they'd send you" When he saw it was Six. Lendax jumped down into the area where the two were fighting. "Now now, it's rude to start a party before all the quests have arrived. So, Six, tell me, how's Marluxia doing? i hear not very lively, heheheh."
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-hobo07.deviantart.com/
Suitchi

Suitchi

phase points : 599
nightphase rep. : 3

nightphase file
The World that never was - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20The World that never was - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:42 am

Looked at him." Well we found what was left of him you left him barely alive but we have vexen working on him seeing if he can some how keep him from completely fding away he's still clinging on by a thread." Riku used a jump slash but Six parried sending another sphere at him." I can't say the same for Suall though I had no choice with him he refused to let me pass so I had to engage him in combat."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:01 am

"hmmm, I didn't finish him there? Ah well, i can always do that next time, not as if it were hard or anything. As for Squal, i care little for him, so you killing him matters little to me.." Lendax saw that Riku was about to try and attack again, "Riku, surprise attacks won't work on Six, so if i were you, i wouldn't bother trying." He stopped half-way and scowled.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:45 am

Well Marluxia is neither alive or dead. He could go either way. But I wish you had finished him off I dispised who he was always trying to get on the higher ups good side. He also screwed up a mission that nearly cost us a years worth of information." Riku charged again yeah well you'll join him!" Six looked over and shook his head." Didn't Lendex just say surprise attaks won't work on me?" He saw an opening with ease concentrated energy in to his left palm and slammed it in to Rikus chest with the sound of a gun blast Riku was thrown back in to a wall." Must you be such a fool no wonder Sora is a better fighter he at least sees a lost cause when fighting." He walked forward and picked him up by the throat and slammed him in to the wall." You have been a thorn in the Organiaations side for far to long!" Riku shot a blue energy blast into Sixs face sending flying on to his back and sliding back." You really were stupid to think I'd go down so easily! I havn't even begun to fight!" Six sat up brushing the dust from his cloak. His hood had been destroyed showing his face for the first time. He was a tall man with Short blonde hair. He smirked burns covering his face." Looks like I underestimated you Riku you've got some power to you." The familiar blood lust was creeping up again. This was the reason he had been chosen for this mission because he was an animal in battle he showed absolutely no mercy to his enemies." He raised the keyblade
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:48 pm

Lendax appeared next to Six and grabbed his wrist of the arm holding the key blade. "now now, can't have you destorying Riku quite yet. He's still useful to me, even if he is stubborn and idiotic." Lendax turned toward Riku, "He didn't come alone, find his partner and finish her." "No, i'm not leaving you to fight this one alone" "I'd rather Larxene not join half-way in and catch us by surprise. Finish her quickly, though" "Alright, fine" Riku took off to look for Larxene. Lendax turned back to Six and smirked mischeviously, "Now, do we fight to our deaths, or do we just continue catching up, it's your choice."
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:54 pm

Laughed." You just sent Riku to his death I hope you know that." It wasn't Larxene I was sent with. Yeah you might have heard us talking about the mission but at the last minute some one else was chosen to take her place." Riku ran through the entrance and ran in to a hooded figure. HE drew his Key blade and charged." The man summoned a red beam to his hand and there was a flashing light and Riku fell to his knees blood bursting from his chest." I am now personally involved in this. You have caused us too much trouble." He then stabbed him through the chest. Back in the colloseum Six stared at Lendex." Why do you insist on stopping my commrads and I we've done nothing wrong to you or any one who's innocent we only look to get our hearts back why are you trying to stop us and I want the truth."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:28 am

"You've done nothing wrong to the innocent? hehehe, sure you have, you've damaged worlds, and lives of innocent people. That's what it takes to open Kingdom Hearts, isn't it? But it's ok, i have little care for innocent people. I fight with you because I don't want you to gain Kingdom hearts. I need it for personal use. And of course when two people want the same thing for different reasons, what happens? It becomes a race to who can get it first. going out of my way to delay you both helps me get closer to our goal first and satisfies my sense of amusement. And that's a shame about Riku, so tell me, who did you send instead of Larxene?"
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:43 am

Smirked the person that was sent was xemnas himself he took care of the kid and left I can't sense Rikus presence any more so that means he must have finished him off. Why do you work against us for Kingdom Hearts you could work with us and we could all get what we want. I can't belive yoube lowered your self to work for some one like Riku he's a midiocre warrior and always has been
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:24 pm

Lendax frowned "Ah well, you see, I'm not working for him, he came begging for help, so i decided i could use him to scrape off one or two of you guys, but eh, i guess help comes and goes. But yes, he is a medocire fighter, no match for Xemnas. My plan was for two other members to show up, he might have stood a chance of survival if that were to happen, but, i guess that failed. Anyways, you wish to know why i don't work with you? First, because I don't fancy the idea of working under anyone again. Second, my kind doesn't play well with your kind, perhaps my nobody would've joined you guys, but he's long since passed, hahah. And third... I don't want to watch you gain hearts and become real, i prefer to watch you suffer at being creatures that hardly exist. You lost yourselves to the darkness, and so, you must pay the price." Lendax smiled evily and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:38 pm

Smirked." If you remember correctly my dear old friend I wouldn't have became a nobody if you hadn't destroyed my Heartless!" He glared at him." I'll never understand why you did that because of that I lost my memory of my past which only I knew and you forgot. What is your problem youd rather we all suffered for not having hearts."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:53 pm

"Hehehe, I did that because i needed to destory him to grant myself more power. I abosrb darkness from my victims, your heartless had much to offer me. What do i care if some pointless memories were lost. And if people suffer, not only does it not bother me, I enjoy watching it, so yes, i would rather you all suffered. Isn't that just monsterous of me?" he said very sarcastically
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:52 am

Smirked well I have no desire to fight you just yet I have much more important matters to attend to I'll see you later old friend I hope you don't cause to much trouble now." With that said he opened a portal and was gone in a flash of darkness he appeared in the thrown room the other members looking in his direction. What news do you have? Riku has been destroyed he is no longer a threat to us as for lendex his goals are still uncertain he has continues give any one cryptic messages He'll divulge his true goals soon enough we need to just be patient
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:57 pm

Lendax sighed a mock sigh and said to himself, "Someone should teach him not to hope for miracles. Now than, how to proceed this game from here?" Rests his head on his hand, thinking, "Do I wait for the oganization to come after me again patiently, or do I go on offense and strike them preemptively? Hmmm....both seem like very good, but risky choices."
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:56 am

Three months had passed since the incident at the colliseum Riku was gone and their plans were coming along nicely even though their were still some problems they had. Six entered the mansion in Twilight town it had been abandoned for many years was what the report had said as he entered a white room he saw drawings on the walls upon closer examination he saw one of the things on the wall was a picture of several scientists each wearing a white lab coat Xemnas was at the front and beside him were Six and Lendax as he saw this he clutched his head a ringing was beginning in his ears the pain was unbearable. He was now looking in to a cage where a Heartless sat looking at him with it's deep yellow eyes. He took out a tape recorder and pressed play." Subject number 834 shows signs of further progression to the experiment five days ago Sigman Jones offered his services to this experiment he became a heartless within the hour the six attempts to bring him back to his original form have failed and the subject has rejected the newest attempt serum B-56 is a failure and subject is mutating at an alarming rate odds are the subject will be fully mutated within the hour I would advise a destruction of this heartless immediatly or risk a full scale danger. This is doctor Suitchi Yamamoto project dark lab 6 the three other scientist are Ienzo,Dilan and Lendax subject matter is top secret to any one out side the project next update will be in three days by audio tape like this one this is Dr Yamamoto signing off." He clicked the button and gazed at the heartless he felt the urge to rip the cage open and destroy creature himself such was the nature of his clan they lived for batttle they lived and died by the sword. As he he turned away the door opened and Braig walked in holding his rifle." He kiddo been experimenting with your lab set? Arn't you supposed to be acting like a soldier and protecting the higher ups Braig?" He laughed." As if little man were from the same clan so I can't resist the temptation of possibly fighting one of these things if they escape from their cage I can put about fifty rounds in them."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:09 pm

Lendax was sitting on a rock on the outskirts of Radient Garden while waiting for his hearltess spies to report to him. A light flashed and suddenly he saw a memory from the same time as Six's.
Lendax was sitting on a chair next to a desk with a caged heartless. He fed the heartless a bright purple pill and sribbled down some notes. He knew this subject was due to be terminated, but he was so close to a break through, and also, Lendax was curious what kind of change the mutation would bring about. Besides, he had a blade hanging on the wall to his right and a rifle hiden under his desk if anything bad happened. "Outstanding, it's nearly doubled in size in two days. I may need a new cage soon." he muttered as he reviewed his notes.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:25 pm

Stood examining a a subject behind a thick sheet of glass a tape recorder in his hand he pressed play." This is doctor Suitchi Yamamoto Lab B6 with an update on subject B-17gt-6 this subject matter is classified to any one not of the research project. six days ago Mr Gregory Stein was brought to the lab of his own free will to take part in the experiment he was subjected to our test and the test was sucessful Stein within the hour of the experiment Transformed in to one of those creatures and became extremely unstable showing signs of extreme agression within three days the creature mutated and became ten times stronger then before and much more agressive. yesterday serum 7-GT was administered with no results whatsoever subvject remains in said state growin stronger by the day I recommend this monster be eliminated before it grows to strong experiment B-17gt-6 is a failure next experiment begins in two days. Doctors Evan,Braig Dilan and Ienzo also worked on this experiment as well as myself all of us came up with no results this is Dr. Suitchi Yamamoto of Lab B6 signing of." He clicked the stop button and looked at the beast drooling and snarling at him. He felt the familiar blood lust creeping up what he wouldn't give to break the glass and tear that monster apart with his bare hands it wasn't that powerful and he could do it with ease.He took a deep breath and turned away he would be in serious trouble if he did that." He slipped the tape recorder in to a yellow envalope and opened the door to the lab and entered in to the chamber where he was sprayed with disinfectant." He walked to the elevator and pushed the up button he leaned against the wall thinking for a moment Ansem was a fool he wouldn't let them do the proper experiments they needed to do he only let them keep those beasts in cages and observe them and that did no good what they really needed to dp was study the door and the more dangerous subjects they could learn so much more that way. These thoughts made him consider Xehanorts offer even more. The door opened and he stepped out heading for Lendexs office. He opened the door." Another weeks worth of experiments rendered completely useless because of our foolish leaders fear pf knowledge." How's your subject coming along?"
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:33 pm

"Yes, our progress it much too slow. I've been seriously considering leaving Ansem and working for Xehanort. But in the meantime, my subject is progessing well. Of course, it'll probably have to be terminated before I get any new data from it." Lendax shakes his head as he says this.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:26 am

Sighs as he glances at the many cages containing the dark creatures what he wouldn't give to test their power himself he could control the darkness he'd already proven that to Ansem the wise when he took the test but little did that fool know was that He had complete control over the darkness in his heart and had no worries about losinag it to these things electricity was gathering in his hand he was beginning to lose control he hadn't taken the medicine he'd been ordered to take every day to control his rage and power. His green eyes turned red as the electricity intensified the lab began to shake violently this was the reason he'd been so feared by his clan his very power level could crack the ground below him and make even the mountains tremble the floor began to crack under his feet electricity now sparking visibly over his entire body he was clentching his teeth his lab coat stating to shred from the intensity of his power. the lights in the lab began bursting sparks flying around He began laughing in a m aniacle way his eyes boring in to the eyes of the creatures a smile plastered over his face he let the electricity go and it blasted a gigantic hole through the wall destroying the row of cages and blasting a hole through the ceiling and destroying the wall behind him revealing the cligg the castle was pearched on desks flew in to the adjacent walls. He was completely out of control if he wasn't stopped soon he would destroy not only the lab and hurt people but maybe the whole castle and then Radiant garden if it kept up he had after all wiped out an entire villlage when he lost control the first time." Time to see if these things can stand up to my power. He started walking through to the other labs to let the creatures out.
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:32 pm

Lendax heard an alarm go off signalling that subjects got loose. He ran in the direction of his lab where he stored weapons for such an occasion. On his way a shadow jumped him. He pulled a flip-knife from his pocket and slit it's throat and it vanished. Several more appeared both in front and behind him. He wouldn't be able to fight them all off for long....
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Zapped a few shadows as they appeared destroying them with ease he smirked as some one walked around a corner it was Xeahnort." I always wondered how monsterous your power was and now I know he smirked to think you'd be this powerful and a genious as well only thirteen years old and you show remarkable power over the darkness in your heart and a genious level intellect you my boy a truly a prodegy to be admired my offer still stand join me and the other apprentices and together we will discover the true power of the heart. He smiled and nodded he was ready to stop with the pointless experiments and put his knowledge to good use Xeahnort walked forward handing him a liquid just take that for now and we will tell them it was a mass breakout in lab c and we shall begin our mission bring Lendex as well he will be a valuable asset to the experiments were going to open that door and finally learn the secrets of the heart. Suitchi drank the liquid and his rage settled imediatly the guards ran in and Xeahnort and Suitchi explained what happend. And you took them on yourself dr Yamamoto? He nodded it will set us back a bit but it was for my own safety he turned and walked away a smirk on his face
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:00 pm

Lendax lay bleeding on the ground. "I'm not going to die...I won't" He thought to himself as darkness consumed his body. He screamed out loud and kept screaming until he was completely covered in darkness. Than silence. He stood, now dressed in black silk with a crossed out heart on it's chest, as opposed to his white lab coat. He had turned into a heartless. There was also another Lendax standing across from him. This one didn't had red eyes or pointed teeth and was in a black version of the lab coat Lendax had worn as a human. A nobody had been born from his transformation.
The first thing the heartless did was turn and stab his nobody with a blade producing from his left wrist and grinned, "Heheheheheh..." The nobody turned into a glowing dust that merged into the heartless Lendax.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:37 pm

Three weeks after the incident chaos had hit the castle and labs the heartless had taken over the basement labs and many and what they would come to name nobodies Ansem had been banished to another dimension while the true scientist went to work as they had planned Suitchi left on his own for a while to do his own experiments and of course bring back his findings to Xehanort. He stood alone in a field stuying a door that had appeared he put his hand on the door and almost instantly his past flashed before him and he remembered every thing the day his father had shown him the power he had how it had all gone to his head and he'd destroyed every thing because of it. As he let go of the door a pure black key was in his hand with a spear like end he looked it over smiling he remembered every thing he was a keyblade wielder and a powerfl one at that that's why ansem had sealed his power and wiped his memory so the darkness wouldn't come back well it was to late he was angry now beyond angry he'd been tricked to do all his dirty work and he'd wiped his memories he would pay for it with his heart waves of darkness radiated from his body he had forgotten how hard it could be to control the darkness and not let it consume him. A being came from the ground and looked at him it was a perfect clone of him only there were dark markings over him and he stared at suitchi with yellow eyes and then combined with suitchi and he remembered this thing was his dark half Merlin had banished it to reduce his power now it was back and it was time for him to have his revenge but as he turned he felt the darkness consuming him he was out of practice and not to mention the darkness had fluctuated at an alarming rate there was no way to stop it the darkness consumed his body and he saw the shadow of his heart leave his body and two human figures emerge A young male with short green hair spiked and the other with a heart with a slash through it which took off then suitchi gained control of the nobodies body but he felt absolutely nothing like he was an empty shell and he was no lnger in Radient garden he was in a world where it was swirling black and whit currents and he was unsure of his existance all his memories of the past three years with ansem erased though he remembered he was a keyblade wielder and that h was the lat of his clan to be able to use one so he wonered the different worlds trying to find answers and then he met someone he had walked through a darkness portal and woken up on a dark beach the sounds of distant wave crashing down it was almost pitch black except flicker of light Suitchi walked looked up and saw a barely visible star over a vast cityhe looked in a small puddle and saw his reflection he was wearing a long black cloak with a hod drawn over his head hiding his face where did he get these clothes? I have been waiting for you." Suitchi turned to see a figure sitting on a rock looking out to the ocean wearing the same cloak the hood up covering his face." It's been a long time coming but you've finally found your way here I'm impressed it would seem that fate has brought you to this dark and desolate beach where nothing lives other then shadows of those once who inhabited it." Who are you?" The man considered it I am no one just as you are names do not really matter as they would have had we been complete. Though I would say that your true name means some thing wouldn't you?" Suitchi thought for a moment." I remember my true name it's Suitchi." That is your former selves name it means nothing but it does say some thing about you that you do still exist in some way shape or form." Suitchi walked forward and the man pointed to another portal follow me and you will find what you are looking for your answers and your memories. And so Suitchi walked through and was sitting in a bright white room sitting on a throne above the ground staring around at other hooded figures." join us and your answers will come to you." He nodded I will join you. With your keyblade and power we will find the thing we most want and from now on you will go by the name of Six the Water shadow." Six's eyes opened and he looked around he'd blacked out again his memory fully restored." So that's what happend all those years ago? well now I know why I have the Keyblade and why I can control water."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:04 am

Lendax opened his eyes. He was sitting on a rock in the middle of a rocky plains. He wasn't quite sure what world he was in. Heh, why did I have that vision of my creation all of a sudden. Regardless of the why, there wasn't anything useful that I didn't already know.... Lendax glanced off into the distance. C'mon nobodies, make your move and make it soon, I'm only so patient after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World that never was
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3