Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Beyond the Other

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiro

phase points : 1294
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
World Beyond the Other Left_bar_bleue20/20World Beyond the Other Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

World Beyond the Other Empty
PostSubject: World Beyond the Other   World Beyond the Other Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:58 pm

Beyond reality lies nothing more then the life the waking world walks now. Werewolves, Zombies, Vampires and other creatures who went beyond mortal limitations have created a place where they rule and the human world can't tell them where and when to hide. The youth goes to a school and the adults work jobs. Nothing seems much out of the ordinary aside from the two high ruling families who have lived through generations of time. One being of the Devorns a high ranking clan who have stood aside their rivals the Bennettes. Each family consists of various creatures reigning from the purest of creatures to the mutts who are mixed with other descent. The streets and sewers are lined with 'people' each living their own life. Though when a unruly man by the name of Reed brings ideas of change and having their world wage against the humans for control of the earth, do the adults have the mind to stop him?

((Basically a Rp about a couple things I've been reading about in school. The two families like Romeo and Juliet being from the Montegue and Capulet house. Then like a man named Rasputin, who started to act like the Czar (Emperor) of Russia instead of letting Nicholas. Feel free to start it I guess))
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752

nightphase file
World Beyond the Other Left_bar_bleue20/20World Beyond the Other Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: World Beyond the Other   World Beyond the Other Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:30 pm

[omg romeo and juilliet.....we're learning about that this year.....not too thrilled.....last year it was terrible >.<]
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

phase points : 2182
nightphase rep. : 1

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: World Beyond the Other   World Beyond the Other Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:32 pm

romeo and juliet sacre me and i'v never even read the danged story
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-hobo07.deviantart.com/
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: World Beyond the Other   World Beyond the Other Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:51 pm

Lol hehe, well it was an idea.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: World Beyond the Other   World Beyond the Other Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:36 pm

no its a good idea ^^ I'm just a critic sometimes ^^. I do love puck though...from mid summers night dream...I drew a picture of him once ^^
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: World Beyond the Other   World Beyond the Other Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:00 am

Lol nice
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

phase points : 2182
nightphase rep. : 1

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: World Beyond the Other   World Beyond the Other Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:22 pm

yeah, i'm not saying your idea is bad, its Shakspree i'm critisizing
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-hobo07.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Beyond the Other   World Beyond the Other Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Beyond the Other
Page 1 of 1