Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The World that never was

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Suitchi

Suitchi

phase points : 599
nightphase rep. : 3

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
The World that never was - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20The World that never was - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

The World that never was - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:37 am

Nodded." Well We''ll go through with this experiments of yours but I'll be keeping an eye on you. Exellent We'll begin tonight at midnight the area should be clear by then and bring all the paper work you have on the door so we can evaluate it and see what to do with it. I'll see you both tonight." With that he turned and left the lab.
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

phase points : 2182
nightphase rep. : 1

nightphase file
The World that never was - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20The World that never was - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:56 pm

After Xehanort left, a man came walking up to Lendax and Six. It was Ansem. "Six, Lendax"
he called in a deep voice. "What are you two doing, surely you have work to do?" Lendax replied camly. "Actually, sir, I was coming to find you to give my report on the heartless in area C. Six had just told me you wanted it." "Ah, yes, I'll take that now and read it over than get back to you." He takes the report and walks away. Lendax asked Six, "You think he knows about what we're planning?"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-hobo07.deviantart.com/
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:10 pm

Shrugged who knows you can never tell what he's thinking." Ansem turned." Six I'd like your report as well." Six handed him his report." Your discovery of the so called neo shadow heartless was quite amazing I'm looking forward to reading your report on it." Six nodded." Thank you sir I do my best." He walked away." Xeahnort is right he is keeping stuff from us every report I do on a Heartless he tells me to scrap the rest of my experiments on the same heartless."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:37 pm

"Yes, he's done the same thing to me... Actually, now that i think about it, there was something I came across that seemed to anger Ansem, he stopped from learning anything other than its name."
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:51 pm

"Why is he so desprate to keep us away from experimenting? Does he think some thing will go wrong? If he does as a scientist himself he must know science comes with many risks and you must take the consicuences as they come there's no turning back."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:21 pm

"Perhaps he fears the darkness, like so many foolish people do...he's a coward, a smart and clever one there is no denying that, but a coward all the same."
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:50 am

Nodded." He is indeed foolish. Well i'd better get back to work I need tp see how much has changed in the heartless i'm studying." With that he turned and left
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:18 am

"While you do that, I'll go through the paper work that i'm bringing to Xehanort, i want know everything before he does, plus i don't have any more expirements today." Starts walking down a hallway to his left, untill he reached his room. In there he sat down and started reading.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:17 pm

There was a blinding flash of light and Six was on one knee holding his head on a bridge over looking the canyon in Hallow Bastion." That was strange." Halt!" Six looked around a man was running tword him a strange sword sheathed at his side." Who are you and what are you doing here this area is restriced only members of the Hollow Bastion Resteration comitte are authorized to be near the castle it's dangerous." Six smirked." I'll keep that in mind next time now if you'll excuse me." He turned and heard him draw his sword." I'm only going to ask you once turn aound and leave or I'll be forced to eliminate you." Six turned around and chuckled the weapon he was carrying was broad sword with a revolver hilt on the bottom." So thats one of the fabled Gunblades is it? Interesting. Carried only by seed members. And judging by the scar over your eye you must be Squall Lionheart." The mans face glared contorted with anger." I don't go by that name any more that was a long time ago I burried my past and started new how dare you bring up some thing like that to me?! I seem to have struck a nerve do you hate me now want to destroy me?" He held out his hand and darkness began to swirl and formed into a jet black and gray scythe." I'd watch my step if I were you my powers are much diffrent then other nobodies." My weapon is made of a shape shifting alloy able to take the form of almost any type of weapon and because I've mastered my darkness control it has much more than only physical attacks." As he held his weapon the familiar blood lust began to come out the love of blood,battle and causing others pain was beginning to make his power spike, This man had no ideah of what he was unleashing in challengingSix that was why his clan feared him because once started he didnt stop fighting until either his opponent was either dead or incapable of stading up,
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:29 pm

[just a liitle change in my post i ment to put he wasnt feared in his clan butwas highly respected.]
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:37 pm

[you know that you can edit a post after you post it right?]

Lendax opened his eyes after seeing the memory. "Well that was strange, what caused me to remember that?" He looked around, he was standing in a dirt path in the middle of no where. A ways off he saw a cloaked figure holding a pink sythe. The man hand't spotted Lendax yet. He hand't fought in quite awhile and he missed the thrill, the entertainment of it.
"As tempting as it may be, I can't afford to have the rest of the Organization coming after me right now." At that moment Marluxia at looked over and saw Lendax. "You again! This time you won't get away!" He lunges towards Lendax, swinging his sythe. "Hmm, well it's a win-lose to fight you i guess." He jumped out of the way of the sythe before it hit him.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Six smirked under his hood as he looked at Squall. He could sense the mans Power level he was indeed strong but he wasnt unbeatable. His opponent had one major flaw. His gunblade. He had fought people with the same weapons before and each had a major flaw which made using them in a close quarters fight was risky. It required a constant stream of energy to give the gunblade it's full attacking capability. Combined with Squalls attacking power he would use a lot of energy fast which would give Six ample time to find an opening to attack
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:22 am

Marluxia kept swinging with rapid speed and Lendax dodged everyone seemingly just in time, but he was just toying with Marluxia. "Too easy, pinky." That made Marluxia scowl and strike even more feircely. The blade was going straight for Lendax's face and no time to dodge, he held up his arm and suddenly a straight, two-sided blade produced from his wrist that blocked the sythe. Than another blade appeared in his other wrist, he whipped the sythe out of marluxia's hand and started striking with devestating speed, forcing Marluxia to retreat. "hehehe, this is more enjoyable than i thought it would be, considering how weak my opponent is"
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:51 am

Squall charged at Six arking his sword and bringing it down with great power Six blocked the attack and used his speed to appear behind him and took a ferocious swipe at him with the scythe which he dodged. Squall got back in to a normal stance. " What the hell was that technique you just used? one minute I struck at you we locked swords and then you were behind me I couldnt even read your movements what the hell is going on?" Six chuckled." Being a nobody grants me the ability to visit other worlds. Not to long a ago I stumbled into a world quite unlike any I've been before. There I learned a technique from one of the locals that picked a fight with me. It's an ability known as Shunpo or Flash step. It's quite helpful It gives me a speed boost it always catches my opponents off guard that's for sure." He used another and slashed at Squall who did a hand spring and pointed his gunblade at him." Phoenix Blast!" The clylinders where bullets where kept glowed bright red and orange and blasted in a stream at Six." Shadow barrier."He clapped his hands together and a barrier appeared which looked like a nlack screen. It blocked the worst of the attack but sent him flying backwards onto the bridge." He sat up gettng to his feet." Impressive power but it's not nearly as good as your reputation says you are. Your a sloppy fighter your attacks are all over the place their not consistent. Each one is either very strong or weaker. You need to get onrol over your power other wise you leave yourself wide open to attacks." Squall fired another blast which this time Six was ready for. He dodged to the side as the blast soared past destroying a good chunck of the bridge on the other side." Shut up! You don't know me I Saved my world from evil i saved it! You might have saved it but has it ever crossed your mind that it was your friends who might have saved it instead?" A look of doubt and possibly fear appeared on his face." Thats not true we helped each other! Not so sure any more are you?"
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:37 pm

"Enough!" Marluxia shouted as he jumped back from another of Lendax's attack. He held out both hands and thousands of petals appeared out of nowhere and completetly surrounded Lendax, blinding him. "Really? that's all you got, petals?" With a wave of his hand all the petals were lit on fire and burned away within seconds. Than a sythe came swinging right at Lendax. "I got you you now" Right as the sythe came into contact with Lendax, he dissepated as if he were smoke and reformed right behind Marluxia. "You choose such an obvious distraction to grab your sythe, but it almost worked i suppose." Lendax swung his left sword at Marluxia, who ducked to avoid it. As he ducked, Lendax kicked him and sent him flying. "Well, time to end this" he hissed. Than Lendax held up his palm and shot a purple and black beam towards Marulxia. the beam was about an inch thick, but it passed straight through marluxia's stomach and after it did, he started clutching at the hole in agony. After a few moments of this darkness enveloped him and imploded, crushing Marluxia. Lendax grinned. "Aaah, that was fun, it had been awhile since I've done that, working descretely is very tedious, but necessary. Now i'll have to deal with more organization members. If i'm lucky, it'll be one by one. A single nobody is no match for a heartless of my power level. With the possible exception of Six. Hmmm, I'll worry about that when the time comes."
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:42 pm

'Face it Squall your weak your friends carried you the whole way through your journey it was them that supplied the power to finish off Ultimicia. You merely held them back. Think about it Why else would they all leave you to wonder that desert for three years?" Squall gripped his sword tightly." Don't ever speak to me about that place! I seem to have struck a nerve. Is it because you know I'm right that you are as worthless as you seem?" He could tell he was getting to Squall his power level was spiking." That's it Squall give in to your anger let the hatred consume you and let it all out on me I want you at your best!" Squall screamed out as he was enveloped in a blueish light it swirled around him hiding him from veiw. Six laughed. He had gotten what he wanted he had pushed Squall to release his true power he had been holding back. The light began to fade and squall stood in the middle of the bridge a blue aura surrounding him." You'll pay for what you said about me! This is my ultimate ability I only use this if the situation calls for it. It's called transedent wings!" There was sooping sound and blue energy wings appeared at his side." I put all my power in to this one attack." There was a blinding flash of blue light and he charged unable to read his movement do to the unbelievable speed he was caught off guard. The attack hit and there was a cataclismic explosion
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:26 am

After defeating Marluxia, Lendax set off for the computer lab in Radiant Garden. This was were he was going to meet with Riku. He had wanted to make some kind of deal and this was where he had wanted to make it. Lendax wasn't one who was concerned about wasting time, so he had agreed. On his way however, a voice called, "I've been searching for you, now that I've found you, it's time to make you pay." Lendax turned and a man with spikey blonde hair and a massive sword is what he saw. "Aah, cloud strife, right? what was it that i did to you, you see, so many people hate me for many reasons, its easy to forget." "You nearly killed Tifa!" Lendax grinned as he remembered "That wasn't my fault. She started that fight" "To stop you from hurting innocent people!" Cloud charged and swung his massive broadsword at Lendax, who blocked with his wrist blades. "Well, this should be much more fun than Marluxia. Show me the power of a legendary SOLDIER."
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:52 pm

A dark cloud of dust filled the area chunks of concrete falling from the broken bridge big chunks missing leaving huge gaps. As the dust cleared Squall stood breathing heavily sweat pouring down his face. He staggered backward nearly falling over almost all of his mana and energy had been used in that attack he barely had any thing left." At least you know now that I was more powerful then you." He tried to pull his sword to him. It was stuck." What the hell?!" The dust cleared completely. Six had caught the gunblade with his bare hand. Squall hadn't even noticed that he had caught the attack. But the attack had done some serious damage to Six. The left side of his cloak had been shredded showing part of his arm and chest.blood poured from the arm he'd caught the blade with." He gasped for breath blood dripping from his face as well." How..... how did you survive that?!" Six managed a smirk." Before the attack connected I gathered every ounce of power I could summon and concentrated it all to my left hand and arm. I made sure to make the power equal to your attack so they would cancel each other out. But being so close to the blast I was caught in the after shock which proved just as strong as the initial hit. If I hadn't summoned enough power that attack would have destroyed me." He tossed the blade away from him and summoned a black aura to his right hand now it's my turn I'm going to show you what an attack with enough hate behind it is capable of!" He dashed forward and slammed his fist into Squalls chest. There was a sound like dynamite going off and his fist had gone completley through Squalls chest and stuck out through his back blood poured from the wound and from his mouth." That is what an attack can do when you have that kind of hate in you." He pulled his arm out and watched him fall down blood pooling around him. There is a diffrence between you and I Squall it's power. He felt the blood thirsty part of him coming out he was losing control again. Squall started to crawl away. Six stomped on Squalls hand preventing him from moving." I havn't finished with you yet. You lost this fight which means I take your heart! There was fear etched in every part of his face." Don't worry my friend it's going to a worthy cause it will be giving us a power boost to acheive our ultimate goal."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Cloud and Lendax exhnaged blow after blow. Neither could gain an advantage. Lendax may have had two blades and inhuman speed, but Cloud's massive sword made those not matter, also Cloud wielded such a giant weapon with as little effort as people would a normal sized blade. Lendax didn't use his dark powers because they took 1 to 2 seconds to built up and for those precious seconds he needed space that Cloud wasn't giving him. Lendax knew how to gain it. "So, tell me,how if Tifa doing? Is she still screaming in agony like i left her, is she unconscience, or she awake, but too weak to do or say anything, hmm?" "SHUT UP!" That had done it. Lendax was very adept at getting under people's skin and toying with their anger and grief. He used their anger to make their fighting more rapid and less controled, making them easier to over-power and their grief and sadness to take away their will to fight. Both methods had brought many of Lendax's opponents to their knees rather easily. Cloud was no exception, the way Lendax spoke about Tifa had sparked high emotions in him. he started fighting with a ferocity only pure anger could cause. but this fighting had opened him wide up as well. he wasn't thinking about defence and Lendax quickly spotted an opening and cut him with a blade. It caught Cloud by surprise and he reeled back a little, but he soon recovered and lunged forward. Lendax sidesteped this and cloud's force carried him far enough for Lendax to use his darkness. "Now the fun comes to a whole new level." He held his hand out, palm facing the sky and a black orb appeared in his hand and he applied pressure. Mist started pouring out and flowed towards Cloud. When it reached him, Cloud gimraced and clutched his arm. through gritted teeth, he ask, "What did you do to me?! This pain, it feels like...." His eyes widened. "NO!"
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:46 am

Advanced on Sqaull drawing his scythe which turned in to a keyblade." How do you have a Keyblade?" Six laughed." I aquired the use of a Keyblade after I joined the Organization thats one of the reasons I'm so useful to them." He stabbed it down into Squalls chest and instead of blood coming out darkness flooded from his chest and his heart rose in to the air and faded in to the darkness. Squalls body disapeared and a shadow heartless stood there and ran off. " So it seems tht he had darkness in him only those with darkness in their hearts become Heartless." He looked in the distance at the castle.Time to get to work."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:46 pm

"You guessed it, or at least partially. It's Geostigma. You see, this mist goes into your memory and pulls up one and whatever you felt during that memory will feel as real as if it were happening again. Of course i have to know what i'm looking for to find it. Luckily, I know all about Geostigma and that's what you're feeling now." Cloud, still gritting his teeth, stood and raised his sword and charged Lendax, who than pressed on the orb harder. More mist poured out and Cloud dropped his sword and his body went rigid "Oh yeah, i forgot, the more mist i give off, the more intense the feelings are. In your case, if i release all the mist at once, you die, plain and simple" "Curse you..." Cloud held up a glowing orb that was materia. "Fire!" A blast of flames flew at Lendax. "hmm still fighting, that's good, i like that, even if it is a pitiful attempt at best" He held up his hand that wasnt holding the orb and the flames disspaeared before they were even close to their target.Lendax unleashed more mist and cloud fell to the ground panting. "You know, it's okay to scream, i wont think any less of you and no one else will hear you." "never...." "have it your way" He let out the remainder of the dark mist and Cloud's breathing became shallow, but he was still alive. "Persistant aren't you, very well, you earned the right to stay alive, just don't pick a fight with me again." Lendax headed off towards the castle, where he was to meet with Riku.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:20 pm

Looked around the lab in the castle there was no sign of a computer." This is proving more troublesome than I thought it would be." He looked around more and noticed a small terminal. He looked at it the monitor read insert dta recovery disk. He reached in his pocket and took out a disk. " Xemnas gave me two disks one blank and one with a label. He looked at thee disk it had the insignia for the nobody and heartless on it." He iserted the disk and watched as there was a flash of light and a stair well appeared where the ground used to be he walked down through a sliding door and saw a long hall walking down it he noticed he was in an underground lab. He looked and a sighn on the wall read main lab. He walked in and the computer he was looking for. He inserted the disk and watched as it started downloading all the experiments and information stored within.
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:08 pm

Lendax was sitting in the study waiting for Riku. He noticed that the door leading to the computer lab was open, someone was in there. He hoped they wouldn't prove bothersome until after he and riku were finished with their business. After a few minutes of wating, a boy with spikey white hair and dressed like Six and Marluxia were came in. "You're here, now you said you wanted to make a deal" Riku shivered, this creature's voice unerved him, it was far from human. "Yes, as much as I hate to admit it, i need help and you're the only person other than the king who can provide this help. I would ask the king, but i don't know where to find him." "Hmmm, you would trust me? Not very smart of you, is it." "It's Organization XIII, I know you're not exactly friendly with them, so its the enemy of the enemy is a friend thing that made me think you would help" "scared are we?" "Not exactly, I'm just smart enough to realize i'm not strong enough to take them alone, but with your help, we have a chance." "Hmmm, interesting. i would ask what's in it for me, but its obviously that i rid myself of enemies." "Yes, that was the idea" "I will have to think about this." "so be it"
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:21 am

Six watched as the down load finished he placed the disk back in the case. he summoned a black orb to his hand and shot it at the computer and it exploded in to a million pieces."It's time to get going mission is done." He looked at the ceiling as he heard the voices." Hm it would seem I'm not alone here." He opening a portal and disapearing as the lab burst in to flames. He appeared in th meeting hall the other members sitting around." I've returned with the information you wanted." He pulled the disk from his pocket and flung it at Xemnas who caught it." Very good Six you are becoming a highly valuable asset to this organization. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:04 am

There was a noise like an explosion beneath them. "What was that?" Riku asked. "I'm not sure, i knew some is down there, but not who or what they're doing, I'll go check it out" Lendax went down to the computer lab in flames. "hmmm, someone used the computer and than destroyed it. Didn't want anyone else using it, must have been pretty valuable." He went back up to Riku. "whoever was there is gone now" "that doesnt make me feel better..." "Good, it shouldn't, haha." "...all it means is that they got what they were after and we don't know what it was or who they are."
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:04 pm

As the meeting ended Six walked through the city in thought. A darkness portal opened and Larxene appeared." Took you long enough to do your mission.He looked at her. well it proved a little more difficult then I had originally thought it would be."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:51 pm

After some deep thought, Lendax accepted to help Riku, but he warned him, "I recently destroyed Marluxia, so they'll be after me as much if not more than you once they find that out." "Better than fighting them alone and it means one down." "Excellent way of looking at it." "Alright, so what do we do now?" "the way i see it, the best option is that we take them out one at a time, in quick secession, and in theory they'll lose 3 or 4 members before they even realize what's going on, if we plan it right, but we need to assume that they already know what we're doing and be extremely careful."
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:01 pm

The death of Marluxia didn't take long to reach the Organization." It is of no concern. We shall find another to fill his spot. What none of the fools relize is that we can find new members more easily now that we have Six." All the members turned to him." He has a Key blade that has the power to release hearts and there fore can send more nobodies our way. We already have some one to fill Marluxias spot thank's to him. Bring him in." A door opened below Zexion led in a man with short brown hair and a scar above his left eye. This is Xap formerly known as Squall." He bowed thank you for this oppertunity I will give all my power to the Organization. That is good to hear we shall be working at full strength again very soon and our Kingdom Hearts is nearing completion only a few more months and it will be done."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:12 am

"Okay, now how do we get them one at a time? I don't like the idea of waiting randomly to catch someone on a mission by chance. Spying is far too dangerous, we'd get caught for sure." Riku asked. Lendax responded, "The organization is hunting you, so we use you as bait." "alright, where do I wait?" "Olympus Colluseum will do" Riku nodded and opened a gate of darkness and stepped into it. Than Lendax said, "The bait's on the hook, time to cast the line." He opened another gateway and appeared outside Organization XIII's hideout. He had known where it was because once he had sent out shadow heartless to search for it and the ones that had been searching this area dissapeared, same when he sent more. Eventually he checked the place himself, and being more stealthy than mindless shadows, found it without getting caught. There he waited for someone to come out.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:17 pm

Days had passed since his last Mission. He walked in to the gray room over looking the castle Saix looked at him." Since the information from your last mission was beyond helpful you have proved you are a valuable asset to this Organization and your going to find and eliminate the imposter. You and Larxene will be working together to find him. We received intelligence that he was spotted in the Olympus Colluseum. YOull go there and finish him off once and for all be warned if you fail this mission there will be extreme consciquences." Six nodded opening a darkness portal and appearing in the Colluseum." I'll find him and end this game of his. He's already proven he can handle himself in a fight so I'd better be on my guard no telling where he is." He had barely walked ten feet when a voice called out." You won't need to look far." Six turned and fired a Black sphere at the source of the voice it his pillar where a hooded figure had been standing but dodged at the last second." You'll be my first victim you Organization guys are nothing but common criminals. Why are we criminals because we long to regain the hearts we've lost to darkness. Your after more then that I've been tailing a few of you and you all have some thing dangerous planned and before I kill you I want some answers." You'll get nothing from me I'm no traitor." He drew his keyblade and Riku looked startled." How can you wield a Key blade?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World that never was   The World that never was - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World that never was
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next