Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dancing with flowers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
misakiro

misakiro

phase points : 1198
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:25 am

Misa looked at her then to Hiro. "uh yeah. I'm not here for treatment. I was a first responder to him so...uh yeah. oh! can you hook him up with a nurse? her name is mochahime-chan."she smiled before she turned to look at him. "you'll love her! she's a real breath of fresh air!"she giggled cluelessly.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

phase points : 1294

nightphase file
Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:27 am

Hiro wriggled slightly before coughing again, "I don't need a treatment.. just medication"
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:35 am

"Uh...I'll go get her...she's the expert then..." Miju said, slipping away sliently. Once away, he partner sighed.
"Why does she want her?" she said
Miju blinked, "What's wrong with that nurse?"
"Breath of fresh air...right..."
"Huh?" she said confused.
"I worked under her before, you'll see what I mean..."
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:29 am

[sorry guys! I had to make lune his coffee so he doesn't get grumpy and I had to make mocha's hash browns....what ever they are...it looks like dog food...]
Misa looked Hiro in the eyes. "Please....last time I checked coughing up blood isn't good....its okay to get help sometimes..and if its the bill you're worried about I'll pay it."she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:37 am

Hiro frowned and slumped over in his seat, catching he gaze he grumbled under his breath. "Fine..." There wasn't any use in arguing with her at this moment, wouldn't do him any good.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:52 am

Misa sighed as she placed the bag down and sat down not noticing that she had made one of her ballet slippers fell out. she sighed as she looked out a near by window. "I guess I can't go tonight...at least he wont have anything to complain about..."she groaned.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:55 am

Hiro looked toward the slipper as his brow raised, reaching out he picked it up and tapped Misa on the shoulder with it. "You dance?" There were many styles of dancing he only knew few and danced toward a couple, but ballet was something he never wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:00 am

Misa blinked before she let a cry out. "H-how did that get in there? S-silly lune! he must have put his things in my bag!"she laughed with a blush knowing she was horrible at lies. "U-Uh....I was going to give him his stuff back....when I found you!"she said as she went to grab it hoping he didn't see her name on the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:03 am

Hiro rolled his eyes and grinned to his best ability, "I know they're yours." He replied before leaning back in the chair. "Hmm let me guess, you were on your way to a studio or somewhere that you can dance then you saw me and took me to the hospital. You could have left, you didn't have to stay."
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:09 am

Misa grabbed the slipper and shoved it into her bag. "I was going to watch shin and koji dance....they dance together every night and thats kinda how I learned..."she sighed. "and I want to. I can't dance without a partner anyways so its okay!"she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:11 am

Hiro rubbed his neck with a free hand before the other dangled off his leg, "Why do you need a partner? Lot of people who taught me dance on their own all the time."
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:23 am

"do you take ballet? if you don't then its a common mistake...you can't get the moves right of you don't have a partner...you can practice alone but when it all comes down to it you can't enter into anything without a parter."she smiled. "okay....so my next victim is....is there a hiro here?!"yelled the voice of mocha. "ah!! mocha!!"misa squeeled as she ran up to mocha to hug her. "he's right there but I don't think he'll come on his own!"she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:25 am

Hiro looked at the doctor whom Misa ran toward, glaring he remained where he was. He was fine with hospitals and such but in this case.. no. "And no.. by the way I don't I street dance.."
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:30 am

Mocha glared at Hiro slightly. "wheel chair stat!!"she yelled at one of the male nurses. several men went for it at once. only one came out with a hopeful look. "good....get back to your station!!"she yelled. "y-yes ma'am!" he bowed as he ran off. "men...okay misa...can you handle him?? bring him to room...."she paused to look through some papers. "room 116 in the C wing. "she said in a cold voice as she started walking away. misa looked to hiro. "well c'mon in the wheel chair."
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:35 am

Hiro shook his head, "I told you i'll be okay it happens often and I can take care of it."
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:38 am

Misa's eyes went watery. "I-I know some people say you don't have any friends or stuff like that but...but...you could at least try and let me be your friend!"she said looking like she was gonna start whailing at any second. "I-I don't wanna lose a friend hiro......its....its just not right..."she said
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:39 am

Hiro flinched back slamming his head into the palm of his head he flopped down into the wheel chair. "Augh... you had to go and get all teary eyed."
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:19 pm

Misa nearly tackled him because she jumped forward with a giggle. "thankies! if you have to end up staying the night I'll visit you in the morning! how's that sound?? oh! I'll even make something for you to eat!"she smiled as she pushed him to the room.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:31 pm

Hiro shrugged a bit as he leaned on his hand, "I'm sure I wont have to but it's alright you don't have to I mean you've done enough with me already. I'm sure you could occupy ur time with something better."
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:53 pm

Misa shruged. "I always try to cheer my friends up...we're friends now remember?" She joked. "Which means you're stuck with me!"She laughed playfully.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:55 pm

Hiro rolled his eyes and nodded slowly, "What ever you say I guess." He muttered before yawing. Shifting in the chair he tapped a beat against his knee, using his hands like drum sticks.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:59 pm

Misa smiled as she looked down at him quickly. "Ya know....how come you don't have any friends? I mean there must be atleast one person you talk to all the time or at least sometimes." She said as she looked around to see if they had gotten to the room yet.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:14 pm

Hiro gave an awkward nod before leaning back into the chair, "I don't...really like getting close attachments to people... bad things happen when I do.." Biting his lip he broke the skin as a thin trail of blood trickled down. wiping it away he turned to look at her for a moment. "I talk to one person..aside from you."
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:21 pm

[omg why do I miss all the epicness?? T.T ahah I don't know where miju would fit in right now so I'm not gonna post, I'm just gonna easdrop :3]
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:29 pm

Misa blinked remembering when she was little how everyone turned away from her saying she was a tainted creater that would bring pain. "Oh?"She asked sounding out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:36 pm

Hiro nodded and turned back forward, deciding to stay that way to avoid her gaze. "Mmhm...so we there yet?"
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:58 pm

Misa let out a cry as she realized she went too far. She quickly wheeled the chair around and went into the correct room. "Sorry Hiro! I really am a dummy! Haha"She giggled as she wheeled him to the bed. "Okays so we're here but mocha isn't...."She sighed. "I swear if she gets lost all the time!"She joked. She ploped herself down on a chair and sighed. "So who's this mystery friend of yours??" She asked in a soft tone so not to upset him. She could see it in his eyes that something was bothering him.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:02 pm

Hiro stood from the chair, a little shaky but he managed to sit on the bed with little trouble. A small pain ran through his body causing him to cringe slightly. Slipping his hand in through the collar of his shirt he rubbed his shoulder, forgetting about the scar that crossed his chest and then stretched down his body in a T formation. "Huh..?"
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:05 pm

Misa blinked. "you're friend....can I know who he or she is?? they deserve a medal or something! haha"she smiled. "but really. maybe we could all hang out sometime."
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:07 pm

Hiro paused and looked down for a moment or so, "Oh right the friend...errmm his names Kevin..I don't think you two would get along much though." Misa was upbeat, peppy and had an attitude to match. Kevin was worse then Hiro but had plenty more [i]friends[i/] if you could call them that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing with flowers
Page 4 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next