Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dancing with flowers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
misakiro

misakiro

phase points : 1198
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue20/20Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:18 pm

[brb I'll post in a few minutes^^]
Back to top Go down
Hiro

phase points : 1294

nightphase file
Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue20/20Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:19 pm

[kk]
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:34 pm

koji walked but stoped at a tree. "you guys sure about this? the bond between a dragon and their partner isn't something that you can mess with...it'll be confusing....it may not look it now but shin and I had more than our fair share of fights...sometimes we would be like brother and sister and other times we would wake up in bed with eachother....its not easy...both of you will have strong urges and will have to either give in to them or fight them off...but its never the same for each pairing...it depends on the personality of the dragon and the partner...you guys won't be the same after....can you promise me that you guys wont kill or hurt each other?"he asked remembering all the times that he had to stop shin from killing millions of people because the power that flowed through her was too much for her to bare. misa smiled. "I think I can handle that!"she said totally positive about all this.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:36 pm

Hiro looked to Koji and nodded, "Positive." He knew they could do it, their bond was different and this one might make them closer, in more then one way.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:56 pm

koji sighed. "all you have to do is give your parter something that you can't live without....something you'd rather die then lose....I gave shin my blood...dragon blood can heal any wound on contact but when used wrongly it disolves the skin rapidly...I gave it to her in case she needed to protect herself...something before you give your loyalty to hiro...he can live without you but you can't live without him...the only way you can get out of being his partner is if he gives what ever you gave him back."koji said plainly. misa nodded. she didn't really think that she would die but she agreed to it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:59 pm

Hiro listened intently, so now he had to keep what ever she gave him and keep it close and safe at all times. If that object is what bound them then there's no way he'd let anything happen to it.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:04 pm

koji sighed as he looked over to the house. shin was laughing with everyone. "hiro. take good care of misa, when the world turns on you she's all you have...she'll always be there for you no matter what."he said nearly smiling. "well I'm off now...can't let shin have all the fun."he said walking away with a wave.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:06 pm

Hiro watched Koji leave, "I will." Turning back to Misa he inhaled deep before looking her full in the eye. "Soo.."
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:10 pm

misa took his hand in hers. "you said that blood helps tengus...I'm not sure how that works...but I wanna give you something thats more precious to me than anything else...my own life. I promise that I wont let you down hiro!"she smiled. a small light came from her hand and she pulled it back and let out a cry. "I-It hurts!"
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:13 pm

Hiro jumped back slightly as the light flickered from her hand, he was shocked Koji offered blood...Misa offered her life. Standing back for a moment he took he took her hand and press his own where the light was showing. It may not help, but he wanted to give her some sort of comfort.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:20 pm

misa nearly fell to the ground and passed out. the pain was too much for her to bare on her own. it did help when hiro touched her though which gave her some hope. soon the pain died down and she looked at the skin of her hand. on it was hiro's name etched deeply into the palm.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:21 pm

Hiro did his best to hold her steady, he looked at her with a worried expression considering he face had gone pale. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:25 pm

misa nodded slowly. "I am if you are..."she said trying to smile, but her body felt too numb at the moment. she looked up at him. "so...I guess now we're in this together, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:27 pm

Hiro grinned at her and kept himself as her crutch until she felt better, "Yeah now we are, in a more literal term." Pausing he couldn't help but feel much better about his days here. "You wanna go lay down or something? I'm sure the party is ending soon."
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:32 pm

misa shook her head. "I-I'm fine..."she said trying to move on her own but started to fall. "I can't be weak now..."she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:33 pm

Hiro shifted and let her over go over the back of his neck, "Come on you look exhausted and you can hardly walk. For me, get some rest?"
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:42 pm

misa wanted to say no but a part of her, the part that was still human, told her other wise. the conflicted emotions tormented her inside until she simply nodded her head. "yeah....its getting late..."she said.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:47 pm

Hiro shifted slightly as he took a few steps to where she was now to be living, "Think you can walk?"
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:48 pm

misa blinked. "not sure...but I think I can make it..."she said as she took a step but wobbled. "y-yeah...I can..."she said not too sure.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:50 pm

Hiro rolled his eyes before smiling, "Well so I don't find you in the morning passed out on the dirt I'll make sure you get home."
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:54 pm

she let out a slight laugh. "k-kay..."she said as she started towards the house. she was a bit off balanced at times but in the end she got there.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:55 pm

Hiro walked somewhat to the side of her but he was always a inch or so behind so he could catch her should she end up falling. Stopping at the door he yawned some before looking toward her. "Get a good rest Misa, and feel better."
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:01 pm

she nodded as she went inside and closed the door behind her after saying good night to hiro. she nearly fell to the floor. she felt sick and her world was spinning. "this....is this what power feels like?"she asked herself as she looked to the closed door. "but...as long as hiro's my friend I'll never change like koji said...I'll still be me..."she said. yet again the human part of her that was human was talking. the dragon in her laughed and told her that she was going to be more of a fighter and take more action. she hoped that she wouldn't change.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:04 pm

Hiro paused before leaving, he hoped she'd be okay but guess the morning would only show what happened. He awaited for the party to end and said his goodbyes and good-nights to everyone before he went to his room. Stepping up the stairs he opened the door and changed into a long pair of sweatpants, leaving the breeze that flowed through the open window to graze over his chest. Dropping against the best he looked up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:07 pm

she closed her eyes slowly and thought of hiro. "this'll really be good for him...he really is a strange person...but its not a bad thing. its what makes him beautiful."she said as she opened her eyes and got up dragging herself to her room and going onto the bed looking out the window. "he really is different...I hope I get to know him better."she smiled as seh fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:12 pm

Hiro closed his eyes slowly, thinking of everything that seemed to happen in a short amount of time, tomorrow he was going to be named head of the clan and now instead of a close friend, Misa became his partner. Someone who he could trust with everything and anything.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:25 pm

misa soon started to see things that were about to happen. this time the faceless person had a face but no voice. "you are the child of the black flame....the child of the end..."said a voice. she sat there crying. in the darkness where three people a woman with long black hair and yellow eyes like misa's ,a man with short black hair and blue eyes like koji's, and then a man with long black hair and red eyes. each was cloaked in darkness. "she's far too weak to admit that she's going to end the world...how cute."the woman said. "don't be so hard...you forget how hard it is to leave the ones you love to be claimed by the darkness..."the short haired man said. "she needs to learn to be cold...her eyes are too emotional.."said the long haired man. again the bird showed up. "my dear daughter....you've been far too late....your time to bring me apon the world is now..."it said with an eirie smile. yet again flames engulfed everything. she went to cry out but couldn't. suddenly she was in the feild but it was different. it was green and lush with flowers and grass. hiro stood the the middle. he turned to her with hatefull eyes. "you're a monster...I'm letting you go...take your life back!!"he yelled.**dream end** misa shot up and let tears stream down her face. "n-no...I'm not a monster!!"she said sobbing into her hands. feeling better she got up and walked out of the house in shorts and a tank top to get some fresh air and clear her mind.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:31 pm

Eventually he fell into a light sleep, a dream evaded him while he woke up for a short amount of time. He lay stretched out on his bed, one arm slung over the edge while one leg was clutched close to his chest.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:40 pm

she walked through the forest. she could feel herself being pulled further and further into the woods. a blur of white flashed by her and a ghostly white fox stood before her. 'so your the cursed child...'it said without speaking. "cursed child?"she blinked. the fox nodded. 'you're tormented worried about a lover perhaps?' it asked. "no...." 'ah I see...no the tragity of knowing the end is near is your problem....' the fox nodded its head in a bow. 'I am the goddess of the white fox...' it said.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:43 pm

Hiro sat up in his bed, rubbing his eyes he looked out the window with a blank gaze. "Sleep would be useless right now.."

[gotta go ily bye]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing with flowers
Page 19 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next