Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dancing with flowers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiro

phase points : 1294
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:30 pm

Hiro busted out laughing, bending over he held his stomach with one hand. "No one is really much taller then an average height. You're just really short for your age. You sure you ain't lying?"
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

phase points : 1198

nightphase file
Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:34 pm

misa growled. "shut up uchiha!!!"she yelled as she turned on her heel and stomped away. she had to get away from him and everyone. she hated her height. she hated the man she was with. she hated every thing. she wanted to just crawl in a hole and die.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:36 pm

Hiro sighed and ran after her, grabbing her wrist he stopped and turned his around. "C'mon I'm just fooling around with you." Looking at he for a moment he scratched the back of his head. "Honestly your an okay girl once someone gets to know you."
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:39 pm

Misa tears her arm away from him. "get away from me...I have to go practice..."she mumbled as she walked away. she went to the area she had found the other day. it was a beautiful feild of flowers lined with sakura trees that made what like a wall. she sighed as she started to dance.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Hiro pursed his lips and shrugged, turning he started off across the street toward a small bakers shop. Nodding to the man he grabbed a apron and strolled off into the back room.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:48 pm

misa stoped when she started to feel bad. "I was really mean to him....thats right! I'll apologize to him!"she laughed feeling good again. she ran around town looking. she sighed slowly as a group of girls came up to her infront of a bakery. "well well well...if it isn't misa the loser! still dreaming about love?"the leader asked. she fliped her pink hair back. "go away...I'm looking for someone..."misa mumbled. "oh? it wouldn't happen to be our hiro would it? we saw you talking to him like you were friends...."the girl sneered as she pulled out a knife and went for her. misa preformed a dance step from pass du deux to avoid her as she slamed her foot into her back. "outta my way sherry!"she growled.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:51 pm

Hiro tilted his head outside the back door after someone spoke of a commotion outside. Tugging off the blue apron he trailed around the building. Looking at the group he identified everyone there. "What the hell is going on, this is a market street not a cage match." He snapped before looking everyone straight in the eye before curling his lip.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:58 pm

misa sighed as she bowed. "I may not be very smart.....but I'm smart enough now to be taken out over a man I don't even really know....I'll talk to anyone I want when I want the way I want...."she smiled as she moved over to hiro. "sorry for any damage done. I didn't mean to yell at you. here take this money to fix any damage done."she smiled as she handed him five large wads of money."see ya around."she said as she turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:00 pm

Hiro brushed the hair from his face before looking at the cash that had been placed in his hand. "See you..." Turning back he headed inside handing his boss the money before he'd work off the end of his shift. "What a weird day.."
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:07 pm

Misa sighed and shook her head once she left. "man...I must be stupid...."she groaned. "oh well...."she smiled as she went back to the feild.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:10 pm

Hiro worked the rest of the day, the sky began melting into a faint orange as the last remnants of blue started to fade away. Saying goodbye he headed toward a small beat down apartment building, bag slung over his shoulder as his hand began fishing for a key somewhere in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:18 pm

misa sighed as she went home to find her boyfriend. "I told you to come home right after school..."he growled. "yeah well what ever..."she sighed as he grabed her by the hair and started to beat on her. she could smell the beer on his breath. she didn't get much sleep that night.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:22 pm

Hiro slipped into the building and walked to his room before throwing himself onto the bed. Head buried into the pillow before he coughed up a wad of blood. "Augh.. fuck not again."
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:27 pm

in the middle of the night misa stumbled into the bathroom. she sighed as she looked in the mirror. she didn't even know why she tried. she was ugly and would always be ugly. her phone rung. she picked it up to see a pic of lune and herself. she fliped it open. "hey..."she mumbled her voice cracked.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:32 pm

Hiro pulled himself out of bed and staggered outside with blood dripping from his mouth. He managed to snag a grip on a pole before his body started to give out under him. Taking a couple step he managed to stumble to the park, it wasn't to far from the drug store.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:41 pm

misa sighed as she walked with tears in her eyes. she was supposed to meet lune but he had another mission. she wiped some tears away and looked ahead. someone was staggering along. she moved over to them the darkness making it hard to see who it was. "sir! sir are you okay?"she asked her voice still cracking from her tears. he makeup was running but she had to help who ever it was. "do you want me to call the hospital?"she asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:51 pm

[you two look like your having fun...aside from the abuse and the ingury... ^^']
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:52 pm

Hiro coughed again, blood choking down his words. The voice sounded familiar, a bit to familiar. He turned to face whom had spoken. So it was her. "Err.. y-yeah" His strained tone slurred his words but hopefully they were still audible enough for her to hear.

{Totally}
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:57 pm

misa nodded. "oh...okay!"she said as she helped him to the hospital. once there she groaned as a nurse argued about her bruises. "forget about me!! he needs more help!!"she yelled. the nurse nodded and told her it would be a few minutes. she sighed as she looked to hiro. "okay...okay don't worry we're gonna get you all set....oh geez...."she sighed. "I'm not good with this stuff..."
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:03 pm

[ahaha good ^^]
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:05 pm

[can I join back in??]
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:07 pm

[sure]
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:11 pm

Hiro inhaled deep, clenching his teeth as his arm clung to his stomach, "You didn't have to..help you kn- Hey wait are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:12 pm

misa sighed and nodded. "I'm not the one coughing up blood....look I'm helping you kuz I want to."
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:37 pm

Miju moved down the halls of the hospital. She had her hair tied up into one pony tail. Beside her, her partner walked next to her. "You take the boy." she said. Her partner as she growled and walked to him. "that's strange he kinda looks like hiro...' she said. Miju moved over to the women that had had brought him in. "Hello.." she said leaning over trying toget the girl's attension.

[sorry >.<]
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:39 am

Hiro narrowed his eye but decided arguing with her would be a waste of time. His body shivered before he looked up, "Nnn... don't make a big fuss.. this happens often.."
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:04 am

Misa sighed as she looked at him shifting the dance bag she had on her shoulder. "yeah well.....thats not good....you could have a tumor or something...."she said. "you really are brainless huh? I'm guessing you were going to the drug store. what were you going to do? drug yourself up fall asleep and hope to wake up in the morning?"she asked in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:13 am

Miju watched the two. She had quickly disiced that these two where the same from earlier. Misa and Hiro, she remembered. "I wonder..." she said quietly.
"Stop talking to yourself will ya." she partner scowled.
"Sorry..."
There was many types of treatments, Miju knew, but a reasuring talk with one you cared for was always one. Her blue eyes looked at the pair, how well they got along, how much Misa cared. Miju only waited and watched, back a bit farther away.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:14 am

Hiro blinked a couple times and gave a light shrug, well what could he say she'd caught him. "Well... it is a prescription.. and it stops the blood... but I ran out last week and didn't have enough for more until today cause of my boss." Looking up toward the ones who had shortly arrived he blinked. "You're that one chick...from school." He said looking to Miju.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:21 am

"H-huh? Oh are you two ready?" She said. "This is my co-worker. We're here to make sure you are confortable....if there's anything you two need please ask...."
The other just nodded as her black hair bounced.
"Sorry to interupt you two..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing with flowers
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next