Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fireflies at Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shuri500

Shuri500

phase points : 250
nightphase rep. : 10

Fireflies at Night - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:10 pm

Shuri tensed up a bit more and asked again. "Who're you." She focused on the female's green hair, wondering if it was natural like her own.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
Fireflies at Night - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20Fireflies at Night - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:43 am

The female looked up, her eyes widening. She quickly scrambled to her feet. "Who are you?" she replied. "I'm the lady of the house. Who are you? Are you a new servant? someone else's servant? Wait...you're not a drunken party guest are you? This is the servants break room ma'am.."
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:35 pm

"..." She coughed a forced cough. "Blame Miju. Although if I may ask, is your hair natural?" She eyed the other's hair, wondering if she wasn't the only mutant. ((Shuri has quite the priorities.))
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file
Fireflies at Night - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20Fireflies at Night - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:47 am

The lady of the house, Lulu (as her name would be) folded her arms and stomped her foot, a terrible frown on her face. Although, if it were to be given a description, one would say that her face had fallen in a way that far more bratty then it was angry. "Miju? Bringing drunken party guests to such a place? Darn it, I knew I should have watched her closer...We'll have to have a talk. This is no way to treat one of our guests."
Lulu bounced her curls as she went up and touched Shuri's hand, pull her with consent. But she did mumble, "Pardon my touch, Ms...."
Again, she had only listened to half the question, pulling Shuri through the field.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:16 pm

"Nonono, I'm not drunk or a guest." The last part slipped out and she swore mentally. "Uh, where are you taking me?" Shuri dug her heels in so that she would have to drag her wherever.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:35 pm

Lulu pulled down her down the hallways. "My hair huh? You wanna know? It's curious that you ask...no one ever does. Yeah, that's the way it is. I dyed it black for the longest time. I choose to curl it though." she started, and her voice began to trail off.
They turned a corner to hallway more spread out then the others. It was twice as wide, and the halls were a deep purple, silver curtains covering the windows.

[Sorry!! Would have gone into more deatail, but Shin and I are watching Fairy Tail!!]
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:16 pm

That stopped her. "Really? It is?" That made her wonder. "And where are you taking me?" She tried to dig in her heels again, afraid at what she might find at the end of the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:39 am

Lulu stopped, puzzled by the fact that it was even harder to drag the girl. She stopped, waiting a moment, starring long a Shuri. Her stare was, blank, if to be described by any words, once again, it would be that simple word. Blank. As she proccessed the question, her brain seemed to catch up with the situation ever so slightly. The hallway stood still for a minute, taking in all the sliverlinned curtains that block the outside world, all the stone statues, as high as the fifteen foot ceiling. Even the echo of Shuris feet beging dragged along the marble had dissapered.
Finally, after the long silence, Lulu got a spark of life back in her eyes. She took Shuri's arm in hand again, and reapeted her perevious action, "We're going to get you a new party gown of course. I don't know what the servant did wth your clothes, or why she dressed you in those reached things, but you simple can't return to the party without the proper attire."
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:25 am

"Ohhhh no. Listen, I am NOT a party guest. Don't put me in a freaking dress! Just let me go back to where I was.." She tried to pull away from the other girl, digging her heels in yet again. "I don't do parties. And my clothes are fine. I was never in the party!" She was apprehensive about getting in a dress or having to socialize. Or having to go anywhere in this pretty strange place.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:16 pm

Lulu stopped again, then spun around after a slight delay. She had heard that, it was all one phrase saying the same thing. "Then who are you?" she demaded, "Anwser promptly please, or I am afriad I will have no choice to but to skewer and lay you inner organs out to dry, under suspisions of intruding into our territory..."
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:48 am

"Miju brought me in here! My name is Shuri Tatigami." She was thinking out possible ways to make an escape. She couldn't be that strong, could she? She supposed she could overpower her.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:07 pm

[Shhhhuuuuurrrrrriiii you squealed on me!! XD]

"So..." she held her hand up, "You are an intruder? Is that it?"
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:23 pm

"I'm not an intruder if I was invited in." She stared intensely at the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:51 pm

Yet, she did not budge. "I suppose that you live in a world where people that do not live here have the authority to invite others in'. I don't."
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:34 pm

"Well yeah I noticed. Anything I can do to not get killed?" A smirk crossed her face but was nowhere near anything funny. Her eyes bored into the other, hoping that she would crack. No dice, it seemed. "Ah well, might need to throw some punches then," she thought, trying to figure figure her odds of besting the girl. Something about her threw Shuri a bit off though, but she couldn't pinpoint it.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:09 pm

And surely, Lulu didn't not falter at this. Although she had no late response in mind, her mind began to process the option of what to say, How to counter. The eerie purple shades on the walls made the whole situation a little darker. The irises of Lulu's eye light up against the darkness of her skin. Oh, the moment did not falter ether.
And just as that moment went by, voices cut there way down the halls. The thickness gathering around frail air particles separated. These voices were to far away to hear the actual words, but not so far gone that they were missed, by either female. Even with the smirk plastered across her face, Shuri heard as well.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:25 pm

Shuri's smirk didn't falter for a second, even though her mind set off with escape strategies. Her eyes were a different story though. They showed panic. Her fists clenched, she didn't budge though.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:27 pm

There was just down the hall, a little ways away, there was a small qaurk in the wall. Lulu reached backwards. She shifted towards the wall, and did it quickly enough. A few feet away she moved backwards, her hand feeling over the spot. It felt rough against her fingers.
She tamppered with the spot, and pushed on it, then apply presser to the left. A small grinding sound rang through the air, yet the door opened in a smooth momentum. She pushed on it a little more, then looked back at Shuri a went into the space.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:25 pm

Shuri swore quietly, and quickly looked around for a place to hide. She ended up hiding behind a curtain, holding her breath.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:23 am

The curtains certainly did wave enough, and they did go all the way past the ground. The chance of being detected was minimal, but not scure. Shuri would be able to fit her self behind and be indeed safe enough.
The hidden door closed all the way, and the two voices got closer. The echo became more and more noneistant. The tones became louder, word became clearer.

((Yes!!! If she pulls her wings real tight they fit too!!! X3))
(( PAT THEM ))
((Wanna take lead?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fireflies at Night
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4