Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fireflies at Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuri500

Shuri500

phase points : 250
nightphase rep. : 10

Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:48 pm

Shuri sat up quickly and swore. "What the...?! ... OOWWWMY FACE GOD F*CKING D*MN IT." She cupped her hands over her nose and her face was scrunched up in pain.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:26 pm

She raised her left eye only slightly. "Yeah...I'm pretty sure that's what happened when aa person breaks there nose..."
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:15 pm

She swore again. "I broke my nose? Greaaaat." She sighed, obviously in pain.

((I'M SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT. SCHOOLS FLOORED ME.))
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file
Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:38 pm

[UNDERSTOOD. THE GARSH FOR DARN DISTRACTION XD]

"Yeah...great....you also got blood everywhere." Miju pulled out another rag from the pile, and tossed it at Shuri. "I you wouldn't mind cleaning it."
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:58 pm

"As long as I can stay here. Got anything for my nose?" Shuri caught it, then got on the floor and started cleaning it up.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:37 pm

"Nope. No remedies or medicine here, you're just going to have to wait it out until someone with healing magic can come by."
She rummaged through the wall behind the mirror. Her blue eyes searched over all the shelves. "I think I may see some pain killers back here, but that's about it, and I can't garentee it's age."
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:56 pm

"I'll take one." She finished cleaning the blood up, then sat on her knees, swearing in her head. "My face reaaaally hurts. What exactly happened?"
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:01 pm

Miju tosses the pain pills to Shuri. They landed on the broken bunk with a slight thudding noise. Lie? Tell the truth? "When I said 'Duck' it didn't have to mean hit the ground and land on your nose, ya know."
Might as well pick on. Miju didn't pick on many people these days. She was the bottom of the barelle here, nothing but those salty grains left over. She used to tease Dakota all the time, and every now and then, missed it.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:55 pm

"Well peetinkle, noone told me that." She walked over and opened the bottle, downed a pill and closed the bottle. She sat on the broken bunk and looked at her. "You gotta try harder to p*ss me off." She smirked at Miju.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:24 am

Miju just smiled. She got a tight feeling, it was a laugh that she couldn't let out. "Oh, you don't say?" she said through her smile. Miju snapped her fingers again, and the fauset system exlpoded again, water stream lining straight to Shuri.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:55 pm

Shuri opened her mouth, drinking some of the water, smiling. "Thanks. I needed some water."
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:43 pm

Miju just rolled her eyes. "Just you wait. I'll figure out some way to piss you off. Give it some time." she motioned, putting her hands up in a gun shape and moving it up as if shooting it with recoil.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:48 pm

"Mmhm. I bet." she said sarcastically, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:24 am

The blonde closed the cabnet with a shake of her head. As fun as this was she had to wrap this up. "Anyways...you can stay here overnight. It should be okay, everyone else is working the floor overnight, they won't be coming around here. But I can't say for sure what tomarrow will bring."
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:21 pm

"Mkay. Fine by me." She laid back, crossing her legs and putting her hands behind her head, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:00 pm

The must of the room surronded them. Miju stood still, and just watched Shuri. "You're okay with this? Totally cool?"
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:54 pm

"Yup. Completely fine." She glanced at the other, raising an eyebrow. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:31 am

Miju huffed and blinked. Her eyes wandered to Shuri's face, think about how tough it was, and how hard it looked. "Oh..the usal...all the stuff you've seen today. It just normals scres human the first few times."
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:44 pm

"I've seen stranger. It doesn't bother me in the slightest." She shrugged slightly, closing her eyes and sighing. "Can I sleep now?"
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:33 am

Miju shrugged. "Go right ahead. I should proably get back to work and all anyways..."
She shifted around, walking through the illusion, then stood in the dark in between hallway, thinking about what to do next. Really go back to work? Or go back to slacking?
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Shuri swung her legs up on the broken bed, not caring, and then let out a sigh. She didn't make a sound after that, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:47 am

The ballroom was in a hustle. Men dressed formally - too formally perhaps - were turning to the sevants and asking for refreshments. The air about the room was stiff, but not at all dry. Social atmospheres spread all across the area, gliastening about with the golden ballroom.
Miju shifted into the room seemily unnoticed. She was no different than the other severnts, so the masters veiwed her as so. That was the dead time higheracrchy. Sometimes full of advantages, and sometimes seriously lacking. In this case, Mijui used it to properly squeez her way back into a scene which she had hoped to aviod. One master, hers, may have noticed one of his employed missing and sent another to look for her. That would surely get Shuri caught.
So the blonde grabbed a tray off a near by table and wove herway around. The guest masters soon called apon her to refil and restock. Thier ladies (from the few who brought madiens) talked in one cornner as Miju passed, commenting distastfully on her attire. She thanked them a moved on to find some of the others.
Surely, no one went looking for her yet. She could only hope.
Anonomus Magiee's cape (a usal black or purple thing, had been replaced with a long, slender purple sequenced dress that completely clashed wit her hair. The bright orange, however, was braided nicely back. She was menuvering wine bottle through the crowd when Miju found her.
Daimion Elwood Emblem (Just Elwood Emblem in this place, he had given up the "Daimion" part of his name a long time ago) was waiting with the wine glasses, putting them on a tray to be delivered. "Hey, Miju, where were you?" he greeting, smileing that troublemakers grin.
"I was working in the other room..." she said, taking a basket of tear bread from the table.
Anon looked up, the stars in her eyes slowly turning. Her face was pale, but flawless in its completection, and it's bland expression. "You shouldn't skip. He'll notice next time."
Miju heald up her hands, then stopped and turned away; she verered off to the left to offer the tear bread, and the quest master took two. Then the ones after that helpd themselved to quite a few. The same with the group after that, and soon, she arced around to where Anon and Elwood were handing out the drinks that they had poured.
"I was not skipping...." Miju muttered.
"Sure you weren't. Bet your staves on that?" Elwood replied, before he two shifted away and came back.
Mijui didn't have an awnser to that. With her luck, if she said yes, it would bite her back in the butt and she would loose them completely. Then it would be bye-bye to concentrated channeling.
"Didn't think so."
The High Council of Mikail was all gathered here in this one room. Very few had brother servants with them, but all of those servants waited in the quest quaters, away fromt the party. Limbo. That was who is council ruled over, what it ruled, and the land that it dominated.
Every servant in this room had died. Every one of the other masters' servants were also dead. That is how one got to work for the council. You died and the men offered you a deal. You work for them and gain nearly any magic you desired, your body keeps on growing, as if you were still living. The tasks you get are vaired, whatever helps the men to obtain thier goal: one of which few servants knew the truth behind it.
When the contract was signed, they pulled you out from where ever you ended after vacation(s) and into Limbo.
Of course, there were some acceptions to the have died rule. A rare occasion, but possible.
This was what Shuri had gotten herself into this time.

[Sorry for the long post!! IT's just information on stuff....Uh....yeah... sorry. ^.^ I wanted to be able to imply a proper time skip that flowed with the story.....so....uh.......yeah......do whatever you want. I have really done anything with Elwood or Anon...so there are no wrong anwsers if you need to use them.....uh..... again...sorry Shuri!!!! Sorrry!!!]
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:10 am

((Oh my god. This is amazing. It's fine!))

Shuri was quietly asleep, getting back to the rest that she was denied just earlier. She was exhausted from a long day of traveling, and something had seemed off about this place when she first entered, although she wouldn't say that out loud. Deep in sleep she was oblivious to everything again.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:27 am

A clock on the wall made it's tick-tock noises, the rythmic sounds perfecting the proper milisecond of time. While Shuri slept, the room was still and undesturbed. Noises and conversations from the party being heald down the hall had not penitrated the vortex that kept the room undistrubed.
The room was indeead windowless. It would be all but impossible to tell the time without the use of the clock. No other time peices would be able to work in this room, they all stopped. Telling the hours from the miutes from the centuries could be difficult if a person waited too long.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:18 pm

Shuri quietly woke up, looked around, then sat up, yawning. She cracked her neck and rubbed her eyes. "Wonder where Miju went," She groggily mused out loud.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:12 pm

The clock read as such: large hand five, small hand ten. The needle clicked about speedy second by second as Shuri sat. As if the time was counting with Shuri, measuring the seconds.
The barrier fizzed, then began to shift and the pressure in the room began to drop rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:23 am

That snapped her out of her grogginess. Really quick. "What the hell?!" She jumped up, not knowing what to do. She looked around rapidly but just kinda stood there.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:24 pm

A hand reached out from the barrier, then soon, a whole body came through, like being spit out from the enchantment.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:33 pm

Shuri took a step back, preparing to throw a punch or two. "Who're you.." She asked, her voice cold.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:14 pm

The figure fell to the ground on her hands and knees and coughed. It was a female, her brown skin tenderly attached to her arms and legs and reflected the green curls. Those curls seemed to sparkle a little, bouncing as they coughed. She coughed an few more times, whipping her lip with her wrist.
"Gah." she muttered, not responding or acknowledging Shuri, nor her question, "I hate going through that thing..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fireflies at Night
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next