Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fireflies at Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
Fireflies at Night Left_bar_bleue20/20Fireflies at Night Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:25 pm

It all started with Anglise Carefare getting ripped open.

Well, okay, that's a little dramatic. She was dreaming. In a nightmare, that man, that old man was there.
But if that old man was there, the she wasn't Anglise. She was Miju. Mijumigi. The name she choose to use to serve the council and all it's "glory be". Her master frightened her. He was a man with a stern, conrtoling aspect. But...it was frighting to be on the wrong side of his anger. It was nothing new. Miju knew many people felt the same thing, just about other people.

Still, it terrified her. Miju woke up, letting out a squeel that was horric and desperate. It was just short of a scream. Shooting up, Miju huffed, eyes glazed over the spot she lay, looking for any signs of her dream. As if it had been realitiy.
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
Shuri500

Shuri500

phase points : 250
nightphase rep. : 10

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Shuri was deeply asleep in a tree. It was actually quite amazing that she hadn't fallen out of the tree. Her hair was completely clear on her face, a rare occurance.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file
Fireflies at Night Left_bar_bleue20/20Fireflies at Night Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:43 pm

Miju sighed, and wrapped on hand over her left eye. Just to think. Her hair was down. that was what it was like when she was serving, not working. The Master was having a party tonight. She had ditched it. She normal blue mage robes had been drapped over with slightly shinny, siliver apparal.
Miju looked around earnestly. Now, no one had seemed to have found her yet. Maybe thats why she had that awful dream. There would be heck to pay when she got back. As she wondered, Miju searched the ground, the bushes, and eventually scouted the tree tops.
Climbing one, she spotted a figure, in the darkness only the silloette could be seen. She feared that it was one of the others. Miju realesed the holder of one of her new hand wands. She pointed the globe at the figure. It was only the third time she had ever used them. A ball of light, almost soft and fuzzy, floated out of it. It illumated everything within the foot cirumphrance.

But just as it neared the figure, the ball exploded.

Last edited by Aggea on Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:47 pm

Shuri woke up with a start, falling out of the tree, landing on her back. "AGH! GOD D*MN, THAT HURT!" She sat up, rubbing her back. "God, what WAS that?!" Her hair fell in front of her eye again, like normal.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:57 pm

The realiation had knocked Miju down. Well, she sort of rolled down, and ended the roll sitting down, in a curled up postion. "Darnit! Ow - Hw did that happen. What in the world did I do wrong? Did I channel it wrong? Stupied hand wands..." she muttered, out loud, but intending only to herself.

Then the thought reached her. "That was the back fire of my spell, what else?" she mused fusratedly. And at that moment, Miju realised that it was a voice she dind't reconize.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:20 pm

Shuri stood up, grumbling. "Spell, eh? Must have messed up, cause it exploded, or cause it didn't kill me." She sighed, looking in Miju's general direction. "Who're you?" She started walking to her.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:46 pm

Miju stood straight. Suspision started to creep over her curitosty. "I'm afraid I can't say." The blond gripped her hand wands, peering through the night at the other. If she would strinke, this girl would become an enimy. If.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:21 pm

"Hey, I was just sleeping.." Then she groaned. "Hurt though.. I don't wanna fight. I'm too sleepy." She sighed. "Who're you, then?"
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:32 pm

" I am no one of particular concern..." Miju mumbled, eyes scaning the ground. She couldn't bring herself to make eye contact. Been at this job long enougj to know she sjouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:00 pm

"Oh sure, everyone is." Shuri walked up to the girl. "I'm Shuri.. You?"
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:48 am

She asked the same question three times. But darn it all...she was persistant..... "I'm Mijumigi...." she said, walking to the side a little.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:53 pm

"Mm.. Nice to meetcha." She yawned, putting her hands in her pockets. "Is there a reason why you were casting some type of frikkin spell?" She blinked lazily, cracking her neck. "Mijumigi, was it?"
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:52 pm

Miju racked her brain. How to approach this newcomer? She seemed...friendly enough. It was like everyday was a big deal now adays. Any outside contact she's made had been such a fuss reacently. "Yeah...Likewise I suppose." Miju cooled, decideing perhaps friendliness was better then tension. "You never know what you'll find out here. Shuri? That's your name? What in the world are you sleeping outhere for? Don't you have a home?"
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:30 pm

"Yeah, that's my name." She sighed, slumping. "I'm new 'round here. And broke. So I'm sleeping in what I call "The Wellfare Tree." She smiled slightly, chuckling. "You live here, Miju-whateveritwas?"
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:52 am

[The Wellfare Tree XD I'm starting to love Shuri...XD]

"Near enough." Miju murmered. She lifted up her head and looked at the sky. Yeah. Near enough. "No where to go huh? Haven't asked for any lodgings yet? Well thats new."
Miju lifted up her hands and ran it through one of her pigtails. She wondered if this situation would get any stickier.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:39 pm

((Ikr? She's usually like that. I love it.))

"Eh, I try to not leave a trail." She shrugged. "And I'm not the most.. Sociable.. Person."
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Why did it hit her? She didn't know. At the moment, it seemed like the right thing to.
"Well, if it matters any, I can offer you a place to stay for the night...but, there is a catch to it."
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:32 pm

"And the catch would be..?" She looked somewhat curious.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:21 pm

Miju put her hands behind her head. All this socializing was making her just itch for a grapefruit. "Well, for one," Miju looked up at the night sky, still not want to meet eyes with Shuri. She seemed...to sure of herself. What was she hiding? "We'd have to sneak in and not get caught."
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:41 pm

"I'm pretty good at that." She sighed. "Oh, and by the way, I'm full of secrets." She smirked, letting out a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:47 am

Miju blinked, and snapped her head to attension. She felt her face start to flush. "Well...uh... that's great, we should get going then." She reasponded with a slight bit of nearvous embrassment. Could this girl read minds? Wait! If she could would she have heard that statement? And that one?
(Silly Miji...)
And she started to walk to the edge of the treeline. All the while, silient trying to think random thought that mindreaders would get annyoed over, just incase.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:10 pm

Shuri giggled slightly. She wasn't a mind reader, it was just a normal question she got asked. "Alright." She followed Miju to the treeline. "At least I don't need to sleep in the welfare tree now~!" She stretched, cracking her neck.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:33 pm

[XDD]

Miju led them down a path. It was small, and mostly hidden. Tiny directional markings could be seen, is a person peered into the specific portions of the trunks. Nothing fancy.
There was the sound of some animal in the distance. It amused the girl. She stepped around a small bush, "So, I can't imagine what in the world would bring you to these parts." She mumbled, turninh her head and eyeing Shuri oddly as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:36 pm

[ I JUST READ THE ARCHIVES IN THE CHATBOX!!!!! WHAT ABOUT WEISS?!?!?!?? OMG!!! WHATWHAT WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT IT"S KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLIMNGG ME NOT KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW]
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:03 pm

((HOLD ON WOMAN YOU NEED TO GET BACK IN THE BOX THEN.))
Shuri followed closely behind. "Another secret." She said simply, loosing her smile.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:18 am

Miju assumed nearvously that the lack of smile may be a bad thing. But, what right did she have to force out serects? Everyone ad them. She would just have to leavit at that. "Fair enough."
The mass of trees were begging to get thicker. It would be soon that the would just stop being bplanted, all of a sudden many wpould turn to none. Like they were hand planted there.

[ SJFIDHFIHGFIGHD thi is Torrrrrrrrrtuuuuuuuuuure!!!!!! ]
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:57 am

((STAY CALM WOMAN.))

Shuri sighed, still walking. "How much longerrr?" She groaned. "I'll fall asleep standiiiiing."
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:35 pm

[CAN NOT DO]

Miju smiled to herself. "Sorry to keep you waiting. It's just beyond these trees."
And as she approached the thin layer. One tree looked old, and gray. As if it had been dieing, sickly, but no where near falling over.
Miju took one of the hand wands from her side, and pointed it upwards, pictreing the spell's name. The old trunk creaked, and all of a sudden, it began to move, the branches twisting and creaking, as they wrapped around Shuri's waist.
Back to top Go down
Shuri500

Shuri500

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:59 pm

((YOU MUST.))

"Whoa whoa wait what the f*ck?!" She squirmed, trying to get away from the tree. "What the f*ck did you do?!" She started hitting the branch, trying to get away.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:12 pm

[ IGGIFSIGA THIS INFORMATION HAD KILLLED ME WITH ITS AMAZINGNESS. Now...while I wait for a shinigami to come get me...I might as well post....]

"You want in, don't you?" she pointed to Shuri with one of her hand wands. "You got it."
The tree tightened it's grip around Shuri, and lifted her above it's broken top. Below was a hole, the tree was hallow inside. The branchwent stiff, and let Shuri go.

Last edited by Aggea on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fireflies at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireflies at Night   Fireflies at Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fireflies at Night
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next