Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

digimon rp yay!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiro

phase points : 1294
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:42 pm

Kyo shrugged and stuck around anyway, he had nothing better to do and this is where Veemon said to go. Besides Sal wouldn't even let him grab lunch first.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752

nightphase file
digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:49 pm

Koko saulted and got in marching postion. "Yes ma'am!!" she said, trying to look stren and trained.
"Is that really neccassary..." dasuki whispher.
Koko blinked "eh...I dunno!" she giggled. "Where ready here!"
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
misakiro

misakiro

phase points : 1198

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:53 pm

talon looked up at the sky zoning for a bit. memories flashed before her eyes like they normally did. she smiled as one memory flashed before her eyes. the one of the man she had to take down. for reasons she didn't know she always reffered to him as "P" and nothing else. after the memory of him they stoped. they always stoped there. she sighed. "hey kid....whats your name?"she asked kyo.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:59 pm

Shifted and looked toward the girl, "Err Kyo..."
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:07 pm

Keko watched from the conner kicking the wall. They where a bunch of looneys with nothing better to do then weird up this place. We where suppose to be looking for a witch and then heading back home. What does koko do? she goes and gets distracted on some crazy idea. 'Stupied sister... ' he thought bitterly
Koko looked back at kyo. "I'm koko! this is my compaion Dasuki, and my litttle brother keko...waent somewhere..."
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:08 pm

talon blinked. "how come you're shy huh? if someone has digimon you should be bold and intoduce yourself first kay? its the only sure fire way to get allies."she replied. leomon looked from her to kyo and sighed. "so straight forward....talon you are a work of art..."he said calmly though it sounded more like a growl.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:38 pm

Koko giggled. "I love these guys!!" She said with a laugh. Dasuki in all her queitness, managed a smile. She was pretty cute when she wanted to be. Keko, on the other hand, turned away annoyed.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:33 pm

talon blinked and smiled and took out her digivice to check her space in the hide out. "no room....uh...koko..think you can hold onto poyomon for a while?"she asked with a smile. "its only for a while, and when I get more room if you wanna keep him with you then you can."she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:05 pm

"Realy? I can still hold onto him? thats so cool! thankies." she shimmered. "I love this place, don't you dasuki?"
Dasuki shrugged once, and put her hands behind her back looking around. She had no real idea of what to make of this little gift Koko had found in there scouting of the town. Witches no, strange creatures yes...
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:09 pm

she nodded. "my goal's to find homes for all the digimon that come to our world from theirs. its long and hard work but I make people and digimon happy."she giggled. "everyone feels better with a friend for life...and thats just what a digimon is..."she smiled as she took leomon's hand.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:58 pm

[no lie, thanks to shin, Digimon Frontier is my new obsetion!! <3 besides fire emblem of course....]
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:59 pm

[kk its your turn to post lol...besides you only like it for koichi!^^]
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:02 pm

[>.< do not!! and can't post...gotta go.. I'll post tomarrow morning ^^ sorry, have fun rping with hiro]
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:06 pm

[kk...nightynight...and you do too^^ he is kinda hot lol but I like takuya better haha]
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:23 am

[you can keep him XD just make sure he stays stupied....it irritates me when hes smart >.<]
Dasuki who seemed to have fled to her invisable conner, looked up as she saw this person and the...grasp each others hand with a smile. "It's really not all that differnt.....still a bond bettween to things, one that can never break...." she whispherd to herself aloud so none others could hear it. Then she looked at Koko, who seemed to be grasping this much better. She looked happier then Dasuki could remember. No one had been happy recently....What kind of omen will this new discovery turn out to be?
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:15 pm

talon looked up to leomon. "so you ready to go or do I have to carry ya?"she giggled. leomon rolled his eyes. [I found out that the name of the digimon that koko has isn't poyomon...its pagumon.^^ thats entirely my bad lol] "knowing you...you would try..."he said with a chuckle. "is it right to let the girl keep pagumon? I mean no other digitamer has tamed one fully..."he asked. "so? have faith! our job is to give these little guys homes not worry about if they can be tamed. besides when they digivolve without the help of a crest or egg they turn into wicked cool antilamons! I still haven't see one of those yet!" talon giggled.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:04 am

"I'm sure Koko is reasponceable enough to hanld such a thing..." Dasuki started before she was cut off.
After atanding there for just a while, Koko squeeled exitiedly. "Okayokay!! sure thing!! Alrighty then!!"
Dasuki pulled on her sleeve, "What are you talking about, she hasn't done anything yet..."
"Oh really?? Why? Huhuhu? please!! Yes no yes no yes" Koko said rapidly.
"Huh?" said the other, turning to Talon, "Sorry koko tends to go off on a rant sometimes when she doesn't talk for a while..." She said with a bow. 'I hope anyways...' dasuki thought sullenly.
[omg Squee~~ I had a muffin :3]
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:23 am

talon blinked before she laughed. "hey.....take this if you're going to take care of him.....its a form of digivice that lets you see how attached to you he is...if you leave him alone in at house how he's doing....if he has enough strength to play with you, and other things like that. its really helpful when you've got a digimon on hand."she said pulling out a small round object that was a dark purple with black markings on it. "this is a prototype made for dark type atributes like that little guy."she explained as she held it out.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:18 pm

Koko blinked. "umm? yes??"
Dasuki leaned over her shoulder and looked at the thing. "What do you mean um yes? are you ready to take care of it or not?"
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:05 pm

talon blinked. "you don't have to if you don't want to. I mean pagumon are pretty hard to handle at first but when it digivolves into a lopmon its the best little partner you'll ever have!"she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:41 pm

Koko blinked "Please please let me keep him!! Please Dasuki!" she begged and began to pout.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:28 pm

talon giggled as she looked to the boy. "oh! are you okay?!"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:39 pm

Kyo had ventured off for the time being and had returned with Veemon after the dust settled. "Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine this place is pretty weird you know lotta old and cool stuff."
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:01 pm

talon rolled her eyes. "not you! I was talking to veemon! are you okay?? omigod you're hurt!"
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:02 pm

Kyo frowned some and looked toward Veemon with a worried expression.

Veemon looked over his body and noted a few red marks on his arms, "Oh these? These are nothing Ma'am."
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:15 pm

talon squeeled as she hugged him. "you're soooo cute!! dodomon you meanie! you hurt him!!"she said glaring at the small purple digimon who turned with a huff. "its not my fault...."she growled.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:18 pm

Veemon squirmed in her arms, "Hey hey, I'm not a plush toy ya know." He squealed before managing to wiggle out of her grip. "Hey Kyo is Sangloupmon okay?"

The boy nodded, "Yeah he just checked in with me, says there's something stirring up trouble at the docks. Think your up to checking it out."

The blue digimon gave him a thumbs up before jumping onto Kyo's back, "Bye Miss, let's go!" As the boy took off he headed for a broken window before jumping out, about a foot so down the large wolf armored digimon caught them on his back and took a back way toward the docks.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:26 pm

talon blinked. "huh...go figure...oh well..." she blinked as she took out her digivice and messaged minamoto letting him know she delt with the digimon. he messaged her back telling her that touka was going to the docks. she blinked and giggled before she asked him if koichi could pick her up. there was no reply. at the docks touka was already in her digimon form having the beat down of her life. "d-damn!! he's too strong!"she cried as she flapped her orange wings.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:29 pm

The large digimon thumped down over the sand, Kyo slid off his back and pulled the small digivice from his pocket. "What the..." Turning for a moment he looked down at his partner. We'll stay to the side try to find a weakness if we go in now you'll both get injured and I won't have that."
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 pm

touka looked over to see kyo she growled as she looked over to her oponent. "serenedy flame!!!"she cried as she shot a flames at the blackened monster. finally she shadows faded and a ladydevimon stood there with a laugh. "try as hard as you can you won't win sosuimon!"the devil laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

digimon rp yay!
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightphase :: Outside :: Woods-
Jump to: