Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

digimon rp yay!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
misakiro

misakiro

phase points : 1198
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:28 pm

talon looked over to koko. "hey I need to hold your breath right now! hold it until I tell you its okay. I'll be opening the sheild. if you breath....just don't. it'll be really bad."she said waiting for a responce.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752

nightphase file
digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:07 pm

[aw crap muffins >.< sorry, I keep forgeting that theres another page]
Koko nodded, blushing slightly at her own stupiedity. She finally disiced to sit down, if fear she would be to jump. Something was certainly differnt about this place, these people, is this why the school had sent them?
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:14 pm

talon nodded. "okay try not to count or anything...that makes it worse. elecmon!! you know what to do!" elecmon nodded at this. he spread his nine tails out and went down on all fours. "super shocker!!"he cried as lightning shot from the tips of the tails. talon threw her arm in the air signaling that dorugamon had to open it up. after the hit was taken something pricked in the back oh her head. she gaped and whinced before she started coughing.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:20 pm

Within a moment shock of the new coughing, Koko shout up, none of this she had exepted, and none of it made sence. She tryed to find the right thing to do do but only ened up comeing quickly behind the girl. "Hey, you okay??" she said with a bit of concern.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:29 pm

she nodded. "I-I thought I told you not to breath! here! drink this! before the poison seeps into your lungs and makes them decay!"she said shoving a small bottle at her. dorugamon ran over to her letting she sheild down since the gas had stoped. "you got alot of it in your lungs! elec!"she said panicing. elecmon who had been stuck under a pile of fallen bits of the roof poped out of the ground. "yeah I know I know..."he mumbled as he spread his tails apart. "electro healer!!"he cried as he shocked talon.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:31 pm

[heyhey you should check out the vid I posted lol^^ I kinda used kiki's account but she doesn't mind...I hope....lol]
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:35 pm

"What about you? Are you sure, ImeanIdon't evenknowwhatsgoingondon'tyouneedit..." she rattled on nervously, untill strangly the girl had been shocked. By what she just wasn't sure. Koko turned red for a second, then looked at the bottle trying to figure out was it was. Then she drank it, much to her surprise, without any hestation. It was....differnt...but then again none of this made any much scence, never mind drinking something from a total stranger. For some reason,though, in her gut Koko felt like she could trust this girl.
[on what? youtube?]
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:42 pm

dorugamon let out a growl as she spun around. "he's back....."she snarled. talon looked at the girl. "sorry to get you involved in all this....my name's talon sandras! you should probubly run.....digimon get really mean when they end up in our world."she said offering a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:50 pm

"But maybe I can help you...I don't wanna go and leave you in trouble." Koko offered. "I mean I don't know how I would do it, but...." she started. Talson Sandras, what is going on?? is what she had really wanted to say, but this came out differntly. Much differntly. Maybe it's the best way to put the peices together...
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:52 pm

talon studied her face for a moment then laughed. "I bet you're wondering whats going on huh?"she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:54 pm

"Am I that oblious?" she laughed momentarly. "Names Koko! Nice to meet you I'm...well...i'd be hard to explain unless Dasukis here..." she said looking around for her lost compaing
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:05 pm

talon blinked. "well you can tell me later...these things here..."she said pointing to each creature. "are called digimon...in other terms they're digital monsters."she smiled. "and the whole gas thing....was an attack from a digimon..."she explained.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:10 pm

"Uh...Digimon...kay!!" She said peering over her shoulder. "Uh...if hes back isn't that a bad thing? And then...the others are yours?" she blinked sevral times as it processed, slowly but surely.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:17 pm

talon nodded."yep.....oh crap!! I forgot about him!! doru can you smell him? oh wait stupid question....."she blinked as she sniffed the air. "wait....he's no here....I can't smell him..." she sighed. "I guess we lost him..." she sighed. dorugamon snarled. "no!! he's here I can sense him!"she nearly roared. "elec can sense him too!" talon blinked. "b-but!"
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:23 pm

[hey are you gonna post the vid in the koji part? It was dedicated to him right?]
Koko looked back and forth at the two as the talked or argued, she wasn't sure. "So, two say hes here, and one says he not. It doesn't hurt to check...even though you should be able to smell something like that at least 3 miles away." She said, thinking of the poisinous stench that the thing nearly burned a hole through everything, if that.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:28 pm

"acid sludge!!"yelled the digimon as a hole was burned through a wall. "acide sludge!!"he yelled as he fired off seven more balls of slime from his mouth. "doru!"she cried as she watched the purple foxlike digimon charged at the slime ball of a digimon. "power metal!!" she yelled firing a ball of metal from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:36 pm

The battle continued once again, a metal ball flew threw the sludge koko watched a bit jumpy. "What can I do I wonder." She said quetly at all the dedicated fighting, while she was just useless. "acid sludge!" Yelled the digimon again and shot more slime. It all went so fast as fast as the metal ball flew, she turned to find a slugde ball flying at her. By intsinc, she quickly turned into a sword, clrashing on the ground. The ball flew and missed by seconds.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:45 pm

talon looked over and freaked out. "omigod!!! what do I do!? u-uh...d-don't worry!!! I'll call a doctor!!!"she yelled at the blade not sure if she could hear her. "doru finish this!!" she cried by that time it was too late and the poor digimon was hit with a sludge ball making her change into her in training evolution. dodomon blinked and let out a cry. "just what I need!"she cried as the fuz ball hopped over to talon and then into her arms. "kay! elecmon!! digivolve!!"she yelled as she took her digivice out and held it out.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:53 pm

Stickin with panick, Koko's face appered on the blade. "Oh shoot! I did it again...." she said misrabley. "What did I do I'm sorry!!" she said panicking. Suddenly, she felt herself being lifted.
"Where sorry she cause you so much trouble, she was born withous a brain." came a male voice.
"Keko~~" she chanted, overlooking the insult. "Talon whats happing to the digimon?" Koko said, completely changing subjects.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:01 pm

talon blinked and smiled. "thats called digivolvation!" she giggled. "its when a digimon changes to an even stronger version of itself that alone it can't do alone but with a human who takes care of it and loves it...it'll change into different conditions. oh! their name's change too."she smiled as she looked over to the spot where elecmon once stood. now a large lion like digimon that stood on two legs and wore a pair of jeans. "for example that guy over there was elecmon but now he's leomon now."she explained.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:07 pm

Koko looked over to the new creature standing there. "on cool!" This digimon stuff seemed to fansatied her more and more each minute.
"Uh?" asked dasuki. "You'll...have to explain it to me later...."
"Sure thing!" Koko chanted, turning back into a person in a small flash on light, landing down on one knee. She looked up and smirked. "Dasuki, Keko, just watch."
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:14 pm

talon laughed as she waved to leomon. "hey!! look sharp!"she giggled. "how about we end this with a flare?"she said hinting to him. he nodded as he clentched on of his fists which became engulfed in flames. "beast king punch!!"he cried as he shot forward slaming his fist into the digimon. black dust shattered everywhere. "yush it broke!"she said before rushing at it she jumped in the air and slamed her foot into the top of the digimon's head. a small ring appeared around it. she smirked and slamed her fist which was glowing a yellow into it. "purification!"she giggled as it shattered into peiced and then went into her hand in the form of a small gear.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:35 pm

Keko, looked around uninterested "What was I suppose to be watching again...did see anything of interest..." he yawned.
Koko pouted. "you just don't get how awsome they are..."
The two new people where a boy and a girl. The girl had short green hair and the boy a messy red, just like herself.
Dasuki looked down and rocked back and forth shyly. "Um...I thought it was pretty cool..."
"Thata girl!" Koko giggled, slapping her on the back as dasuki fell flat on her face. "Oh sorry!!"
"Nice one"
"Oh shut it Keko" she said, ingoring him and looking back tworads talon.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:42 pm

talon blinked before laughing hystericly. "w-wow!! you guys are a lot of fun!! hey did you really think it was cool?"she asked the girls. "we train every day and night to get everything perfect! oh hey I know why don't we bring this little guy back to the hideout and see if anyone will take him in. "she said looking to the smaller digimon with red squinty eyes and a small kitten mouth. he flapped his ears and growled. "why should I go with you?! you just beat the living snot outta me!"he argued. she walked over to him and went down on her knees. "so you can find a home silly!"she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:48 pm

"yeah! It's so diffent....so unusal" smiled Koko. "It's like nothing I've ever seen! I mean I'm so used to witches and the school...I could never begin to imagine somethingl like this!"
Dasuki Michimoto just nodded silently and stood as if she was invisable watching it all. Keko on the other hand, turned the cornner and walk the other way not knowing or careing what they where dong next.
"Can we please please go too?" asked Koko, bright eyed and bushy-tailed.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:52 pm

"sure! but you have to hold poyomon!"she said as she picked up the legless squirming figure. "oh and don't worry, he doesn't smell like he did in his champion form. she looked over her shoulder to leomon. "can ya change back?"she asked. he shook his head no. "thats too bad...then again...you look like an overgrown unshaven man....without a shirt...go ahead and walk back....give poor dodomon a break."she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:58 pm

"Right!" she said with a solut and looked at the digimon. "You'll ride with me!! Coming Dasuki?"
Dasuki looked back the way Keko had gone and then at Koko. "Uh...but what about him.."
"Mr. gumpy? (number 2!! we all know #1 X3) oh, phsss he'll be fine! ...but go if you want to, I mean he is my little brother... oh shoot..."
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:01 pm

talon blinked. she had no idea what was going on hell she didn't even know what was going on in her surroundings because she obviously didn't see the boy.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

phase points : 1294

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:30 pm

Kyo blinked a couple times he had totally zoned out from what had just happened. "We're both time, you should watch it. Who just shoots at someone without knowing their intentions?!"
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:38 pm

dodomon hops out of talon's bag. "hey....it speaks...."she said plainly. talon blinked and turned around. "oh hey...sorry I forgot you where here!"she smiled. "and now if you excuse us we have to get rid of this before he finds out we where here."she said holding out the small back ring. "so I bid you adue!(sorry if I spelled that wrong....I don't speak french lol)" she said turning to koko and daisiki. "so you guys ready?"she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: digimon rp yay!   digimon rp yay! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

digimon rp yay!
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightphase :: Outside :: Woods-
Jump to: