Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dancing with flowers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
misakiro

misakiro

phase points : 1198
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue20/20Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:14 pm

misa nodded but mentally slaped herself. she was fantasizing about him again. she had finally just convinced herself that it was just the dragon part of her over reacting. "maybe. eh! I'll be fine and as for the whole agreeing thing thats the whole maybe! eh. "she blushed. she was such an idiot. "u-uhm....so when's the thingy?"she asked trying to sound smart but ended up sounding like and epic fail.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

phase points : 1294

nightphase file
Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue20/20Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:16 pm

Hiro looked around and picked the box from off the ground, "Not till later, but in like an hour they're doing this whole thing were no one is aloud to roam the front yards until it's time for the ceremony."
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:18 pm

misa nodded as she turned around. "kay well I'll get ready!"she smiled as she started to walk away. she'd been seeing too much hiro for one day the bleak night scene was a good change of pace for her.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:19 pm

Turned and walked back into the house, closing the door he stuck the cake in the fridge and flopped down in the living room on the couch.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:27 pm

misa got back and went to change. she got some fishnet stockings and some dark make up. she quickly put them on and looked into the mirror. she curled her hair and put it up in a pony tail. the curls were indevidualized and bouncy giving them a cute aspect. she placed a few fingers on her bangs only to pull them away showing part of her natural hair color, dark blue. she sighed and put on her black and red fighting kimono. she tied the bow and then spun around. "cute as ever! haha!"she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:29 pm

Hiro closed his eyes though he never seemed to fall asleep, "Is this that whole partner affection thing...or is it more.." He mumbled to himself before he shook his head to clear the thought. Inhaling deep his arm dangled off the edge of the couch.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:33 pm

she went down stairs and cut a peice of one of her messed up cakes. she slowly took a bite out of it before smiling. "it only looks bad...the taste is great!"she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:36 pm

Hiro eventually dosed off and started to snore somewhat, first decent rest he'd had in a long time. And now he even had a snack to eat when he woke up.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:41 pm

misa took out the book of setsure and fliped throught the pages. she soon found her page. "the child of destruction....never gets old. no matter how many times I remind myself that not everything in these pages are true they all seem to come back at me full force and hit me where it hurts...I have to over come this next phase or its doomsday all over again....just like...with father..."she mumbled as she closed her eyes remembering her father. she never met him but he often visited her in her dreams. he was bright and kind when she was little but she soon learned that he used her to pull her further into the dark.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:42 pm

Hiro shifted in his slip, his hand gripped the cushion on the couch as he continued to toss and turn.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:45 pm

"why can't I just disappear?"she questioned as she looked to the side. a picture of mocha, her pups and misa was placed on the table. "hm...shin always knows where to put things to make you really choke on your words..."she chuckled. "I wonder what she's doing now? probubly teaching at that school..."
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:52 pm

Hiro yelled and jumped up. Breathing heavy he ran his fingers through his hair. "Just a dream..." Getting up he looked around and pressed his head against a wall.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:56 pm

after some looking around misa found the picture album that shin had kept for her to look at. she fliped through the pages smiling at each picture of a member of the nightphase. she stoped when she saw the picture of the silver haired boy and shin both wearing stupid looking smiles on their faces. "hmph...she gets all the cute guys...I don't think any one likes me...but all the guys just run to her..."she said before she giggled. "being mad doesn't suit me!"
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:58 pm

Hiro started for the kitchen and pulled out the box, opening it carefully he took a piece of cake and chewed it down. "Wow that's really good."
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:02 pm

misa looked through the pics some more. she would stop everynow and again to look at pictures of the original nightphase who had long since been dead. a picture of koji and his brother showed up and misa sighed. "an then heaven will fall and darkness with consume him. the angel will weep and hell with mourn. the flame will dance and the wind will sing. the heaven has fallen and mortals hearts are darkened."she said out loud remembering the rhyme that her mother told her. she got up and looked out a window. she wondered once or twice if hiro was sleeping in bed without a worry in the world.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm

Hiro slumped down in a chair and leaned back in it, still munching down on the cake.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:19 pm

"hm....I hate this feeling...being so confused about how to feel...but if all bad things come with good things then I don't think I'll be trading this one in ever..."she smiled as she watched the sky turn lighter. it was still dark but it was getting to be morning. "I don't care what happens in the future...right now...I've got the best friend a girl could ever ask for and I'm never letting him go."she smiled to herself.
[I gtg now hun^^ I guess I'll see ya tomorrow then^^ night.]
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:51 am

[Hehe I had to go to]

Hiro managed to pull himself away from the wall and look out toward the window. Sighing he slipped outside quickly and took a bolt for the main hall. There was still about half an hour of the cleansing the lands thing but since he decided to stay home, well he had to make it in time.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:51 am

misa looked at the time. "hm...kay I should wait at the door."she said before she noticed hiro. "uh....its alittle early...does he even know what time it it?"she mumbled looking at him through the window. a hand was placed on her shoulder suddenly making her jump and scream. turning around she saw lune. "lune you *ss hole!! you scared me!" she cried. "me? you're the one scaring me...you haven't slept all night...what are you doing? staring at your little lover? geez girl you're only 15 and you have one!"he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:55 am

Hiro slumped inside and looked around at the preparations. The knife made he flinch a little but he managed to catch his breath and go speak with an elder nearby.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:01 am

lune picked her up slung her over his shoulder and carried her out the door. "why the hell are you going? isn't it too early!? lune!! my under pants are showing!!!"misa cried as she tried to cover her back side with little reasults. they where almost there when lune decided to speak up. "I have to go...to hold you back....you're not fully used to the emotions your feeling. when you see what you're about to see you'll snap and I have to hold you back. believe me I'm tired...I've had a bussy night..."he groaned. misa gave up on trying to hide her back side and blinked. "ewww! tell me you didn't....with....ewy!!"she cried. "hell no....it was one of the family members here...don't remember his name...man he was rough...I wonder how hiro is."he teased. misa growled and bit his ear hard. "don't joke about that lune!"
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:04 am

Hiro nodded toward the old man before he took a spot up on the small platform. Two pictures stood behind him, one of his father and another resembling a griffin like creature but larger.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:16 am

once there lune looked around with a smile. "you're lucky that there's no one really here....if there was you'd be surrounded by love sick guys."he chuckled. "can you put me down?"misa asked. "nope...not till your little boy toy sees."he teased. "lune! put me down now!! omg this is so embarassing! why does my panties have anything to do with hiro?!" she said biting him on the shoulder. "c'mon hun...you know you want him to see!"he smiled as he put her down.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:20 am

Hiro turned his head to stare back at the poster of his father, and then to the side of the black tengu demon. Biting his lip some he felt a hand fall upon his shoulder. "So... that's what I'm going to be able to shift into?"

Nodding the old man patted his shoulder, "Yes lad that, and have the mixed power of ur father and your hair depending on which side of you comes out will vary."

Hiro huffed and shook his blond bangs from his view, "So that's why my hair turned like this over night?"

"Yes boy. Now are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." Hiro replied dully.

The old man started toward the bell and yanked the cord until it rang loud 5 times.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:26 am

misa blinked and looked towards hiro. she was happy for a moment then she heard what the elder said. "he'll change?"she whispered. "nothing staies the same in the world of our kind...your partner could be the sweetest thing in the world then he could just turn out to be a monster in the middle of the night...."he said clentching his fist. "lune...."misa said looking away from hiro to lune who wraped his arms around her. "if he hurts you misa.....I'll kill him...I wont mean to do it...I'll just lose it...you're like my little girl..."he said softly to her. "I'm sorry for what you're about to see..."
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:32 am

The elder heard Misa speaking and wandered over, "Ah so you are this partner he's been speaking of. This might be painful for you to watch and indeed he does change but not permanently."
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:39 am

misa blinked and nodded. "anything he goes through I should be there for him..."she said respectfully. "and thats good. I would hate for him to turn anti-social again."she said kindly. "I'm very intrested in the whole transformation topic. there's just so many different forms that each being changes into."
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:51 am

The elder simply nodded before he slipped away toward the side. A tall man stepped through the door and made his way toward Hiro. Turning to the crowd he spoke a few bilangual words. "Most of you have seen this in your times of age and others of you haven't. We ask you to remain silent for the first few transformations w ill go where he can't recall anyone close to him." With that he picked the blade from the table before summoning two men who locked shackles on Hiro's front arms, they were to big. For now anyway. "Hiro you've been the one chosen to lead the clan and with that comes a power you must learn to control. Do you accept your calling?" He questioned as he walked toward his back and grazed the blade across his back.

"Yeah, I do." He replied shying away some from the cold blade.

"Then let us begin." A true transformation can be force out which was the intention he planned to have. Taking the blade he pulled it into two and pressed both of them into the spot were originally his wings would come freely. He pushed both in under the blood openly ran down his back. Pulling the boys head back he muttered something into his ear which caused Hiro to quickly scan the crowd for Misa. Withering around he felt a anger boil his blood and his body begin to heat. Each blade cut into his back about 4 more times before anything started to happen, wings slid from the holes where the knives had sliced open. Bones started cracking to reshape and grown eventually his skin was replaced with fur and feathers, hands with massive talon like claws. The end result was the creature upon the poster the shackles ended up being to tight which sent his anger into a greater level while he thrashed around.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:10 am

misa looked at him. she felt angry then she felt upset which resulted in her turning around and pressing her face to lune's chest. 'misa...this must be hard to watch....the man you love being torn apart like this...it seems a bit inhumane to me...'lune told her telepacly. 'its not that....its just...he's so mad...it hurts to see him chained up like and animal!' she responded. lune sighed and turned her to face hiro. 'see him? he's only chained up because no one wants anyone to get hurt. the hiro you know would never really hurt anyone. he's a good guy.'
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:16 am

Hiro breathed heavy, wings slipped to one side and brushed over the floor. His gaze wandered to the ceremony person and his expression shifted to one of disgust. But the more anger he felt the more he couldn't tell anyone apart. Calming himself he stepped around to try and get a feel for this body. Mouth opened and clicked together, well beak considering tengu's take after ravens. Eventually he felt the need for being whatever he was come to an end. Breathing out he slowly slipped back into his human form, the wounds had healed and the blond returned to black. Standing he felt dizzy, the shackles fell as he took a step he stumbled some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing with flowers
Page 24 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next