Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dancing with flowers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
misakiro

misakiro

phase points : 1198
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/20Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:10 pm

misa looked up from her drink. "huh? what do you mean?"she had totally zoned again. "here for me? last time I checked you where the guy who wanted me out of your life!"misa laughed before she saw her boyfriend. "uh....hold on a sec....I have to go talk to someone."she said as she went in the other direction trying to get away from him.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

phase points : 1294

nightphase file
Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/20Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:14 pm

Hiro looked back at her and blinked slow, "Uhh." Shrugging he turned back to the bar he felt a hand press against his shoulder. "Who the..."

"Hey Hiro! Don't tell me your out drinking alone?" Sherry questioned with a devious smile.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:21 pm

Misa tried to get through the crowd when someone grabed her from behind and picked her up. "c'mon little girl its your turn for public humiliation!" came mushro's voice. "mush!!! put me down mushro!!"she whispered as she pounded on his back. he laughed and threw her on stage. "sing your heart our chicedee!"he snickered.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:23 pm

Hiro shook his head and took another drink, "Hnn? Oh no I was here with Misa, she had to go talk to someone."

"Oh, hanging around with her? again are you?" She sneered before looking around, "Looking for someone eh? She's on stage."
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:28 pm

misa's eyes grew wide. she knew she was gonna get a beating later for being here. he looked right at her with hate in his eyes. all she could think of was how much hurt she was going to be in. she heard someone else walk on stage. "sorry folks! looks like we have a stiff here! haha lets get this party started!" came shin's voice knowing that misa was scared to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:29 pm

Hiro shrugged and whistled from his spot, hoping she'd hear. It was the only thing he could do to urge her on.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:37 pm

slowly a song plaied. she recognized it as malchik gay. she thought it was odd but sang either way. soon she was singing from her heart. love was something that she couldn't have like a man you loved who happened to be gay. she held in a laugh at that thought. she only knew one gay man. her she looked over to hiro and then to her boyfriend who still had that same hateful look. she was a loser who couldn't keep anyone happy. once the song was done she bowed and rushed off the stage into the parkinglot followed by her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:38 pm

Hiro watched her leave and arched a brow, shrugging away the girl he jumped off the seat and ran outside.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:47 pm

[I forgot if I named the boyfriend yet so I'm gonna make one up lol]
vince grabed her by the arm once she was outside. he slamed her into the wall. "b*tch!! you're such a little hoe!!!"he screamed in her face."v-vince please stop!"misa tried to say but it came out in hysterics. "give me one good reason to not kill you right now....well!!??"he screamed. something inside misa snaped. she slid to the ground sobbing uncontrolably. "you're mine...no one else's...got that....I'll use you as I wish..."vince sneered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:49 pm

Hiro ran toward the direction of the yelling, seeing Misa on the ground he growled and stepped forward.

Last edited by Hiro on Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:53 pm

misa looked up with tears in her eyes. "n-no.....vince....go home..."she mumbled. "I want my key back....we're done..."she said coldly. "get all the sh*t out of my house thats yours before you leave...."she mumbled as she went to walk away. before she was away from him she could see the hurt in his eyes. for once she saw him as another human being and not some god. "y-you're being stupid misa....lets go back home together...."he said as he grabed her arm and kept a tight grip on her. she could feel it bruise.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:42 am

Hiro stood quiet, watching the scene unfold he turned and headed back inside the club.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:01 am

shin moved to the doorway with koji right on her heel. "think she'll findout in the morning?"she asked her companion. "I wouldn't give her that long...the women break the fastest....but considering the sudden change in attitude I'd say she's the same as me....which'll mean more pain for her." koji smirked. "hey who's that other dude?"he added. "his name's hiro. don't know much else about him. I know he doesn't have alot of friends. hey has mushro broken yet?" shin said turning to koji. "naw. he's too much like a little kid to know what he is. but I think misa'll find out soon enough. poor girl." he mumbled not even caring that hiro might hear. "she'll be hurting in the morning...I remember when I broke. I woke up in a puddle of myown blood...this'll be good for her."he smirked. "you're so mean..."shin commented as she glanced at hiro then to misa who looked like she would break at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:22 pm

Hiro bit his lip, but there wasn't much he could have done about it. And him being there could have made things worse off for her.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:04 pm

Misa could feel something in her that wasn't there before. she felt like she could lift a bus. shin'yuu saw this and smirked. "hey, person! gonna leave so soon? the show's just starting."she called out to hiro from her spot. "show?" koji asked. "oh yeah. I'm gonna enjoy watching this punk get pounded to the ground!"she laughed. Misa looked at her free hand with intrest. she felt like she was bleeding. her whole body hurt. she was dizy. 'm-maybe I have a cold.' was all she could think. a thin layer of bone developed over her whole body. it thikened slowly forming small bumps along the way.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:19 pm

Hiro paused and looked to face the people who called him. Walking back he leaned against the wall, now watching with interest. Pulling a small box from his pocket he took out a cigarette and light it. Taking a drag he blew the smoke to the side. "Show eh?"
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:28 pm

shin'yuu looked at him with a nod."ever see an asakura fight? we play dirty don't cha know!"she said with an evil giggle. "oh koji...be sure to watch carefully."she said hinting to the long haired boy. "yeah yeah yeah...why don't you do anything for once?" he asked with a sigh. "kuz I'm me." she said plainly. misa nearly let out a scream. just nearly. she held it in as she used her free hand to grab vince's face and dug her new "claws" into his face. "I thought I told you to leave?"she said in a voice that wasn't her own but was. "heh...she's almost doing better than me..."koji sighed as he put his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:30 pm

Lip twitching his eyes widened slightly and he leaned forward just a bit. "No..I don't get out much..."
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:38 pm

shin'yuu laughed at his comment. "ha! get ready to see what misa's really like!"she nearly cackled. misa's grip tightened as she lifted a man who was two times herself over her shoulder and into a nearby car. a small bone chilling laugh came from her lips as the bone devoured her whole body. "lovely..."she said as she brought her hand to her lips and licked the blood off her fingers. shin'yuu looked to koji. "koji..." she mumbled. he nodded as he rushed at her and grabed her hand. "c'mon little one...don't fight me..."he said.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:56 pm

Hiro continued to watch, interested into the matter. Least he wasn't the only one different and not exactly human. But that didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:08 pm

Misa screamed inside. "c'mon misa....be a good girl...we'll find your angel or demon.....don't worry....we'll know who they are because they'll be one of the only ones in town without a dragon with them...."koji spoke. she could hear him and wanted to stop but felt like she couldn't. she gave one more mental push and felt something crack. she looked down to her arm to see koji had sunk one of his claws into her "shell" cracking it. blood shot out and the armor began to shatter. shin'yuu looked to hiro."I'll let you in on a secret. we're not human. half the people in that club aren't....every asakura in there...is someone working for me or my father..."she smirked. "and misa just joined the fun."
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:39 am

Hiro looked the women, his lips parted to speak but instead he kept it shut. Nodding in understanding he thought back to his days as a child. A warm school day turned into a disaster because much like Misa anger was something that spurred the other worldly things. "Good to know there's more people who aren't human." He muttered fairly quiet.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:58 am

shin smiled. "I knew you didn't smell like a human....so what are you? a demon? angel? elf? maybe a werewolf??"she smirked. "I'll let you in on a little secret...if you're a demon or angel you should stay away from misa..."shin'yuu said with a devilish smile. "koji finish this!!"she called to koji. he nodded and tossed misa into a near by wall. she let out a scream of pain and agony before the armor shattered into dust that sparkled in the neon lights of the club. blood poured from her body. shin sighed. "well...I'd say tonight was fun.....lets go koji..."she smiled as she turned. "I mean it hiro....don't come near misa...."she said in a chillingly pleasent voice.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:31 pm

Hiro kept silent, looking at the women his eyes narrowed for a moment. His body seemed to ignore the scream like it never happened and his gaze remained clouded.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Misa sat there. her body wasn't feeling anything. her mind was working and she knew what was happening around her but she couldn't move. she strugled to open her eyes. to talk to do something. shin walked away with koji right beside her. "think we can find her demon in time?"he asked her as he looked over his shoulder to hiro. "what is he anyways?" shin simply shruged. "don't really care....but misa'll have to go into hiding soon....just so that no one finds her." shin'yuu said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:01 pm

Hiro stood there, gaze shifted to Misa but he couldn't seem to get his body to move.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:08 pm

Misa finally managed to open one eye. it wasn't its normal color though. it was a soft yellow that looked like honey. she looked at hiro and tried to say something but it came out as a groan.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:09 pm

Hiro walked toward he slow, pausing about a foot away he looked down at her. "Need a hand?"
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:25 pm

Misa looked up at him before she nodded slowly. "that would be nice."she said in a scratchy voice.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:26 pm

Hiro took a hold on her arm and hoisted her onto her feet. "Think you can walk on your own?" He questioned still a little wary about what the women and said about being around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with flowers   Dancing with flowers - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing with flowers
Page 7 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next