Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

uber uber sugoy rp!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:04 pm

trust sighed as she looked at keko. "hey you gatta problem?? I'm all ears..."she said rather coldly. "I don't take kindly to those who act like the world is against them and then take it out on everyone....so go ahead...you gatta problem say it! I'll be glad to help in any way I can!"she growled.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752

nightphase file
uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:45 pm

"Do I got a problem?" Keko sneered, "You bet I do! You think you can come in here out of no where and act like number one? Go back to the bottom of the food chain where you belong!" Keko was filled with so much rage...maybe not rage...but jealousy maybe? Koko saw the this woriedly.
"Kk stop it's not that big a deal..." she said
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:51 pm

trust smiled. "bottom?? do you even know who and what I am?? I'm a shinigami...and I can take you down without even trying. so before you go and run your mouth like the scared little boy you are I'd think twice about who you talk badly to!"she glared. "I wouldn't even have yo use kou or jou to take you down.
jou figited. "t-trust-sama...your pride's getting the better of you again..."he mumbled shyly.
kou laughed. "let 'er vent the frustration out! its not good for her to be stressed all the time!" he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:10 pm

"You think I care about what you are?" Keko shout, slaming his hands down, "You an oppent that needs to be beat and put in her place, thats all!"
Koko felt herself painc. 'This was not the plan! Kk what are you doing??' she thought. "Okay that's enough out of you bro! I think you've made your point!!!" she said with a nervous laugh.
All was still for a moment execpt for the sound of koko's laugh. Nothing moved but the rain. The entire class had stoped and was looking at the group. Then, something unexpected happened. Keko in all his anger grabbed onto his sister, squeezing it, and thrust her down the stairs.
"No." he growled, "New kid, I challage you and your wepons to a fight with me, Koko, and Dasuki."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:20 pm

trust looked over to jou. "have you memorized the steps? if not then I can understand that. you don't have to fight."she said kindly.
"no....I haven't practiced lately...."
with a sigh she shruged as she looked to kou. "think you can make up for him?" she asked.
"as long as I move with you I'm happy." kou said romanticly.
"great! I knew I could count on you!"she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:35 pm

Koko sat up at the bottom of the stairs, rubbing her shoulder. With a little help from Maka and Soul, she struggled to her feet. "You okay..." asked Maka holding her up. Koko grinned "Sure thing!" She giggled reassuingky.
Soul scowled. "What's his problem anyways?"
Koko stopped smiling momentarly. 'What's his problem, hehe...' "I don't know, I figure he's just jealuos some here looks stronger then him. At least someone he realizes is stronger anyways." she smirked. "I'm gonna go warn Dasuki...." she said slipping out the door.
Keko looked at the new girl straight in the eye. "Fine the, shall we?" he said heading down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:46 pm

"jou we'll only be a moment!"she smiled as she hugged him and skiped away with kou.
kou scoffed and followed her.
[sorry it sucks!>.< I'm watching the nightmare before christmas^^]
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:01 pm

Outside, the rain still poured as both teams stood across from each other. Dasuki shook her head. "why are we doing this Keko? Is this really nessicary?" she mumbled.
"Yes!! I'm going to put her in her place." he said irritently, pushing wet bangs out of his face.
Dasuki shrugged. Keko was giving her much of a choise. She took herr hand in Keko's and the two spun around quickly creating a wet splash of puddle. The two stopped, an axe in hand.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:02 pm

[XD yay!! I understand ^^]
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:08 pm

trust took a step to the side. "well I guess you guys are the second to see my fighting style! besides you!"she smiled as she looked at kid who was standing to the side leaning on a wall. "lets get started!"she smiled as she spun around once, twice. again and again before kou joined in the dancing. he moved over to her and took her hand. he spun her once before he turned into his weapon form in a flurry of white lights.
"be sure not to hurt them too much."he said, his reflection shining in the scythe's cool metalic surface.
"a dancer much be gracefull at all times! in other words I'll try my best haha!"she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:04 pm

Through the rain, Dasuki began to circle around her opponet. "Miss. Trust, please take my fight serouisly." she said, coming to a quick stop leaving her sliding to the side. With and change in footing, she began to change sliding direction till she slid around Trust. With a firce swing, Dasuki made a slice for her.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:14 pm

a smile glazed across her lips. "I always fight seriously!"she smiled as she doged but cut her side in the process. "owie! right this means war!"she smiled as she whiped kou's chain at her.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:35 pm

"This is war alright." yelled Keko. Dasuki looked at him momentarly. I was a differnt yell, more of a battle cry then a chant of war. She raised her ax arm for another attack, getting the side of her arm sliced in an inch. It was a stinnging feeling, so sudden that Dasuki was fourced back.
"What are you doing?" asked Keko, his face re-appering on the firey red surface of the axe. Dasuki tightend her grip on soft handle that seemed to be slipping out of her hand.
"Just warming up..." she said swiching to her left hand, letting the wouned hand on rest a bit. With a sudden movement, Dasuki slipped through the rain as fast as a sharp eyed view rushing behind Trust and jumping up for an attack.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:53 pm

[I need to tell you before I forget.....suitchi posted in woods and we're waiting on you^^]
trust swung around and grabed her by the hair. she then took her and swung her away. "c'mon! you're movements are all to easy to predict!"she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:13 pm

[sorry wasn't paaying attension...]

Slidding back, Dasuki grumbled as she attacked again. She made another swing, stricking to the right then swiftly moved to the left. She stomped in the water below, water splashing between the two and she continued the left and right pattern.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:22 pm

trust was finding it hard to doge every attack that came her way.
she groaned as the battle continued. she didn't really want to fight but she had to either end it in a tie or beat her to be able to offer keko something that he desired.
she chanted a slowing spell in her head. once down she twirled around focousing it on the tip of the chain. she then threw it at her. the spell flicked itself at her and went into Dasuki.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:34 pm

[shin...I'm not god moaning am I? T.T I've never rped a fight before...at least not a fair one... >>]
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:38 pm

[nope....I don't see any god moding.....if anything I'm the one doing it lol^^ too much rping with satchi^^]
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:54 pm

This time, after seening the wepon attack, Dasuki managed a dodge. Just off time, she bent backwards enough to escape all but a scratch. She hand-staned the rest of the way, catching the weapon with the feet and throwing it back. Dasuki, standing on her hands, landed in a pounce-like position and felt her cheeck. I was bleeding slightly, but nothing to worry about. Getting back up into her charge, she heald up her axe. It's red glow illimated with the strike of lightning somewhere in the distance. "Your finally in the game." Keko scowled, his face appearing. Dasuki nodded. and contiuned her charge. As she ran, she felt a differnce. There was not as much wind as there was the last attack, her legs felt heavier. It was taking so long to get to trust...
After a moment, it finally came to realiztion. She was getting slower. Paniking, she came to a stop, skiddding on the water right twords her opponent.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:00 pm

trust looked at her. "hey whats wrong? you look tired?" she blinked.
kou glanced over at dasuki then to trust.
"you okay??"trust asked kindly. "if not then we can postpone the rest of the fight and start again another day!"she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:08 pm

Dasuki came to a long awaited stop and she say down. "Huh? Well I...." she started to say, trying to find the right words. The rain began to lighten. Dasuki looked a Keko, who glared at her. "Well...I guess...." she tryed again. She hated making desions.
Out of the rain Koko came running over. Her braid was out of place, but her smile still the same.
"I think we'll take you up on that offer." she giggled, helping Dasuki to her feet.
"B-But Koko...what about Keko..." Dasuki asked nervously. She could feel Keko's dissaproval.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:05 pm

trust smiled as she threw kou up in the air. he transformed in a flurry of light before he landed gently on the ground next to her. "you guys make a good team!"she smiled. "really gave me a run for my money!"she laughed.
"hm...not bad....but not good either..."kid said walking over to her. "the way you fight is so unsymetrical.."
"life doesn't have to be about symetry! as long as you have great friends by your side!"trust smiled.
"true. but symetry is my way of life....I'm death the kid."he stated cooly.
"the name's trust!! trust the girl!"giggled trust. [I know its unoriginal!!! don't comment! lol]
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:30 pm

Dasuki watched the sky as the rain stopped. the clouds still hung in gloom, though. "Kid, sir, were you watching the whole time?" She asked, still holding Keko. Momentarly, kid turned to her and nodded the turned back to trust. Dasuki had expected this. No matter what she thought about kid, she knew he thought nothing of her. She sighed, putting her axe down as he transforumed back human.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:02 am

trust yawned and stretched before she noticed that jou wasn't there. "omg where's jou!!!"she cried.
"didn't he follow us?!" kou said looking around.
"I don't think he did!! omg jou!! jou!!"trust started to yell.
*IN THE CLASSROOM!!!! lol*
jou sat there. class was over and he sat there looking like he was gonna cry. "I come here ready to learn and we get challanged to a fight....I get ready for a fight....but they leave me behind....whats a guy to do!!!"he groaned as he put his head on the table.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:43 am

Koko squeezed into the classroom through the half open door. "Oh Keko...must you leave your things." she mumbled, scrambling up the stairs. "Bag...bag...bag....person?" She said, scanning the room for her brother's lost bag. Koko made her way to the boy and poked him with her good arm. "Yello?"
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:46 am

jou looked up before he stood up. "its just not fair......kou gets all the attention....she fights with him.....talks to him like an adult.....she even hangs out with him more...."he mumbled as he walked out of the room to go home.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:56 am

Koko blinked. "Jou? Hey wait!" she said scrabling after him. She stoped and stated rubbing her arm. It was a little sore, but no big deal after all..." Jou! What where you talking about?? Hey!" she said chasing after him
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:15 am

he stoped and blinked. "o-oh! hey there!"he said putting on a smile. "sorry I didn't see you!"
[too soar to write.....too stressed to care....I iz sowry!]
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:27 am

Koko blinked. "You feeling alright jou?" She said circling around him. "Something wrong?"
[sigh...]
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:46 am

jou shruged. "nope....everything's just peachy keen.....what ever that means..."he blinked. "why do you ask??"
[I'm sorry! don't be mad! I be good! I'm sorry for draging you along last night!!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

uber uber sugoy rp!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightphase :: Hidden Areas :: Death City-
Jump to: