Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

uber uber sugoy rp!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
uber uber sugoy rp!! Left_bar_bleue20/20uber uber sugoy rp!! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

uber uber sugoy rp!! Empty
PostSubject: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:16 pm

kays this is my third and last character which I will post here!

common name(what everone calls her/what she tells people her name is):trust

race: she's part witch part shinigami

weapons: you'll find out soon!;D

personality: no one can tell for sure because she always hides what she's feeling.

power: she can control all of the sins and manipulate how people feel
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752

nightphase file
uber uber sugoy rp!! Left_bar_bleue20/20uber uber sugoy rp!! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:44 pm

soul eater yay!! .3.
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:30 pm

yayz!!XD it makes me soo happy! happier then when I watch demyx time! lol
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:00 pm

Patty tis amazing :3 and Kid, and Soul, and Crona. Black Star reminds me of satchi
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:22 pm

suitchi is soul! lol^^
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:48 am

that means you get to maka! haha
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:57 pm

okay shin I posted my second character in welcome thats my soul eater

Name: Dasuki Michimoto
Meister

Wepons:

Koko
Sword

Keko
Axe

for more info go to welcome
Btw: Trust doesn't have to be your last character I extened it to 5
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:01 pm

yayz! oh btw I'm still waiting on someone to post in woods lol
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:06 pm

I was waiting for Aster to post, but he's been to busy eith the KH
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:17 pm

>.< oh yeah that'd be my fault lol fun facts yay!!!! I'm such a smart person for putting that in the forum!! lol
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:26 pm

you should be proud of yourself shin ^^
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:33 pm

So who's gonna start??
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:45 pm

I wanna test your rping ability....you first!^^
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:47 pm

sure thing ^^ *coughcoughlameexusecoughcough*
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:00 pm

you shut up you!=>.<= I really have no comeback for that lol. one more comment outta you and I'll sick koji on you! lol
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:04 pm

She looked out the window of her shibusen classroom. It was a dull and lifeless morning. The clouds filled the sky. Dasuki slumped over her desk sadly. It all was a drag to sit there on a dreay day listing to prof. Stein show Miss. Maka how to disect an endangerd spieces. Koko giggled as she peered over to Dasuki and slapped her in the back playfully. "Hey! What's wrong now buddy?? Got the blues??"
Jumping up surpised, Dasuki stumbled out of her seat. "K-koko?! What what was that for??" she gasped, landing on her butt.
"Ahah! Gott'cha! For fun silly!!"
"But Koko..."
"Shut up you two, your gonna draw attension." came Keko's harsh voice

[sorry for the wait ^^ got distracted]
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:15 pm

trust tried to walk through the halls. her first day of school and she couldn't even walk.
the crowd of boys grew and she blushed. "g-great...just what I need..."she mumbled. she twirled her finger and cast a spell. "make them all my sl--"she started to say before jou stoped her.
"lets just get to class"he said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:19 pm

Dasuki, after brushing herself off was sent out to the hallway after getting glared at from ox-whats-his-face. Stupied pointy headed kid with glasses. They had never gotten along very well. The prof. hadn't liked the big scene very much, so she had been happy to leave the classroom. It had started to rain heavily. Outside the door, Dasuki slipped down and began to nodd off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:25 pm

trust sighed as she walked into the classroom.
the prof. anounced her and then had to find a seat for her. long story short everyboy wanted her to sit with them.
she sighed. "I wonder how I got myself into this mess..."she sighed.
"you're the witch of sin...its to be expected!"giggled jou so only she could hear.
kou looked to the side. "I'm sick of these games....."he growled
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:35 pm

Koko peered over to the new girl and the two boys that had come in with her. "Newbies! look at `em Keko!!" She said twirling her braide. "You think Dasuki would wanna meet her?"
"Be realisitic Ko, this is Dasuki we're talking about. She would turn Invisable if she could." he awnsered boredly. Keko looked at the second boy. He looked strong, a real challage. Keko smirked.
"hey I was just throwing it out there! Dasuki dosen't talk to nearly enough poeple. You know that Kk. As a matter of fact..." she said looking at the door.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:34 pm

trust smiled as she moved up the rows and found a spot way in the back/top. "I'll just sit here thank you!"she smiled.
the professor nodded and went on with the class.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:39 pm

Keko watched the new girl move to where ever she pleased. "What the heck?! What makes her so special?" Keko spat, sinking in his seat 'She doesn't look all that strong anyways.' He thought.
Koko nudged her brother in the side. "Come on buddy! Don't be like that! Be nice, kay?"
"Shut up." he mumbled.
"Just watch." Koko giggled. She threw her hand up in the air. "Teacher! Teacher may I please move too??"
The prof. shrugged and returned to his work. Koko moved swiftly out of her seat. As Keko began to fallow, he looked up. The professure's glasses let out a glare. "Where do you think you're going?"
Keko stopped. "You said..."
"Sit down before I dissect you." he said as a smile fourmed.
Keko looked into his eyes and, fearfuly and immidatly, sat down.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:15 pm

after she took a seat she scaned the area. "there has to be someone with un fufilled dreams...or maybe a goal..."she whispered. her eyes went to keko before they drifted to kid. "ah......a dream of symetry...that should be a chalenge!"she giggled in a hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:26 pm

Dasuki, layed up against the wall, felt a cold chill against the wall. Her head tossed in a chilling dream. The rain was pouring heavily. Dasuki looked down at her hands. They were young hands, soaked with rain and tears. "I don't wanna be here..." she said, tighting her wet grip, "Can I go now?"

Koko sat herself in front of the new girl. She heard Kk grumble from below. "He'll never change..." she smirked.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:32 pm

trust sighed as she rested her head on her hands. "I'm probubly the strongest one in here...I doubt shinigami-sama would let his son here...."she groaned as she lent back.
jou poked koko on the head. "yo! the name's jou, whats yours??"he asked kindly.
"leave the poor girl alone jou...."kou said harshly.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:41 pm

Koko brightend. 'Ahah! I knew this guy was awsome!' she thought. "Me? I'm Koko! The first wepon of Daskui. Nice to know you!" Koko giggled, kicking her legs uder the desk. "Down there is my little brother." she said pointing to Kk. "He may look crancky but deep down her really is...cranky I guess."

Dasuki go up on her feet. the puddle was growing larger by the second. "Please let me go...I haven't done anything wrong..." she said, keeping her head above air. Dasuki's green hair spread out everywhere and her arms began to move benith the waves. "Why won't you listen to me..."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:48 pm

jou smiled. "are you guys twins?? me and my bro are! though you'd never tell kuz I cut my hair!"he smirked.
trust smiled at the two, "aww! you made a friend already! thats so cute! hi there! my name's trust! I'm jou and kou's meiser!"she giggled as she pulled jou and kou into a hug. jou smiled and laughed stupidly and kou gave her a death glare.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:08 pm

She looked at the trio. They looked happier then she ever remembered her, Dasuki, and Keko. "Really, you guys are twins? That's so cool!! No we're not twins, I'm older then both of them." She said, closing her eyes and smiling gleefully.
Keko peered up to the group. 'What could they be talking about, stupied Ko..'

Dasuki felt the water rise above her head. She wasn't tall enough to reach the top. "Why won't you listen to me..." she mumbled. The entire place began to shake.
Dasuki felt her eyes open, as the shacking was realitly. She jumped back and looked at her attacker.
"Hey! Wake up will ya!" he shouted.
It was a mucled boy with spiked up blue hair. A clear star shown.
"B-Black Star?" she blinked.
"That's right! I'm Black Star the man that will surpass God!" he shouted.
"Right...when did you get here..."
"I've been out here the whole time!"
"Oh yeah, I remember. Sorry." she said standing and streaching.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:12 pm

trust smiled. "when does this class end??"she groaned. "jou I could really go for some cookies!"she said hugging him.
"uh...hold on I think I have some in my bag...."he mumbled looking through the mess he called a bag.
"here..."said kou as he held one out to her.
"yays thankies kou!!"she smiled as she took it.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:28 pm

Keko watched grimly. Pushing small red strands away from his face, he saw Ko talk with the new kid an laugh. He saw her point to him several times. He had watched the new kid act all high and mighty. He had seen it all and it had made him very angry.

[sorry its so bad, gotta go pick up daisy!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: uber uber sugoy rp!!   uber uber sugoy rp!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

uber uber sugoy rp!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightphase :: Hidden Areas :: Death City-
Jump to: