Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fighting the shadows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
fighting the shadows - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue20/20fighting the shadows - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

fighting the shadows - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:33 pm

[I ish confused!>.< where's demyx's mission??]
xia sighed as she lifted the covers and got up. "you two can go and sleep here...I'll go ge something for us to eat."she said as she went to leave.
"wait! the man left a note!"the twins said.
"huh?" she looked to where they were pointing. "oh...well at least he cares that much..."she smiled at the twins and walked out.
she stoped by vexen's room before the kitchen. "hey uh vexen I need a check up..."she said as she walked into his room.
"yes, yes, yes...I assume this is about a pregnancy worry....I'll have you know that nobodies never have children...but to make you feel better I'll give you a test..."he sighed as he handed her a test.
she nodded before she was pushed into the bathroom. "all you have to do is pee on it..."he sighed.
"thankies vexy!"she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

phase points : 599
nightphase rep. : 3

nightphase file
fighting the shadows - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue20/20fighting the shadows - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:37 pm

[his mission is at castle oblivion ]

Demyx walked along the empty halls of the castle his feet kicking up dust as he went his footsteps echoing of the walls keeping his eyes open for any sighn of movement.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:50 pm

[okays]
xia frowned at the test. "is it supposed to change color and say plus???"she called as she came out of the bathroom.
vexen's face turned white. "what?! b-but thats not possible!! are you sure?! "he said taking it from her.
"whats that mean??"
"wait here!! we're going to do this the old fashioned way!"he said draging her to xilo. "xilo....can you sense anything other than xia in xia?"vexen asked him.
xilo looked at him then to xia. before he gave his reply. "yes..."he blinked.
"wha??? vexen I'm confused!" xia whined.
"well my dear...you seem to have something very rare in you! I propose we experiment!" vexen laughed. "w-with the father's promition of corse...well dear who is it?"
"oh geeze....he's off on a mission..."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:02 pm

[remember its your turn to post in woods^^ but go ahead and take your time lol if aggy complains I'll tell her off for ya ~.0]
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:05 pm

Demyx stood at the last floor he was instructed to look in.'I remember this room. It's the one Namine was held in." the room then flashed he was standing guard over her." Demyx? What? How do you know my name? I know everything. Thats crazy theres no way!" About three hours he stood there talking to her." Soon you'l find something youve been searching a long time for. Also you have a great power locked within you and once the time is right you'll unleash that power. You doubt your strength wait a years time and you'll see what i'm talking about." The room came back." I still don't know what she ment by in a years time I'll unlock this power I'm weak as hell!"
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:27 pm

vexen ran around in circles to make sure xia was comfortable. "we can't have anything happening just yet!"he smiled.
xia sighed as she looked out the window of her room. she felt like a prisoner. "I wonder...."she sighed as she gently rubed her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:32 pm

As Demyx walked from the room a key blade was nearly in his face."Hello Xion." She glared at him." Come to take me back have you? Yeah thats the plan youve been gone for nearly a week and that means youve been marked a traitor. The way things stand you have two options. Option one You can come with us back to the strong hold and be destroyed by Xemnas or two one of us could destroy you here. Your choice."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:35 pm

xia groaned as she threw herself on the bed. "I want demy!!"she whined. "I'm bored and lonely and I want cookies!!!! vexen I'm hungery!!!"she yelled to the door.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:40 pm

As any one could guess Xion chose the hard way of doing things. Which met fighting. Demyx excepted but half heartedly. He dodged a ball of lightning that put a hole in the wall. He then responded by launching a wall of water pillars at her which she dodged." Youve gotten better Demyx I thought you were just a scrawney weakling."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:46 pm

xia groaned again. "its been a hour since you went to the kitchen....."
a crash came from it. "uh....how do you clean acid up??"
she sweat droped. "if I didn't know anybetter I'd say you want my baby dead!"she said trying to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:51 pm

Demyx was on his hands and knees breathing heavily cuts and scratches on his face sweat beading and pouring from his face and Xion standing over him laughing." You call yourself a warrior?" She put her boot on the side of his head and pushed him on his back." Pathetic I've fought kids stronger than you. I'm going to put you out of your missery you sad little man."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:55 pm

ai found herself in a strange area. "h-huh? one second I was looking for sora...and the next...."she looked around and saw demyx. "h-hey its him....."she whispered ducking down. she listened for a while.
her eyes grew wide at what she had heard. "hey! I think you should play nice now!!"she yelled as she summoned flash and charged at them with flash turning into a keyblade.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:13 pm

Xion laughed." Please." she raised her hand and an invisible barrier raised. She turned to Demyx." Time to finish this. Electricity formed in her hand. A flash of light the thing she had hit wasnt Demyx but hand clashed with Axels Chakarams."You know if you want a fight Xion I'd be happy to Oblige you." He then knocked her through a wall and Demyx followed looking through the un breakable barrier at the girl." He jumped down into the huge room Axel had thrown Xion." Wel well since both of you want a fight I can use my full power."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:44 am

ai growled as she looked around. "flash??"she asked. then she spotted him. he was moving back and forth between the force feild. "yeah I know you can vibrate so fast you can move through anything....that doesn't help me...."she sighed."I need to find out more about him...and why I get a strange feeling from him..."she mumbled. "thats it! flash follow them! find out more for me and come back and tell me!"she smiled.
flash chirped and flew through the force feild. he quickly observed them.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:50 pm

Demyx stared into the shadows hoping to see Xion. There cam a bright flash of light and Xion exploded through the shadow's. Her body was now covered in a metalic armor and her keyblade had changed into a totally difrent weapon." Time for you two to feel the pain of the keyblade. What the hell happend to her? This is my full power and now am about to release it furry on you."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:14 pm

flash fluttered around watching. her blue eyes scanning the area. the key weapon that zion held deeply intrested her.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:15 am

The battle lasted nearly an hour with Xion completely dominating them." With me at full power you have no chance of winning." Both Axel and Demyx lay on the ground batterd and beaten." As she was about to finish them off yjrtr eas a flash of purple light and she was thrown back into a wall." Hello there Poppet I thought I heard you wining about something. So why not try your full power bit on me I bet it'll blow up in your face."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:33 pm

flash fluttered around the area around demyx. a soft light coming off of her wings. she chirped happily as she went to axel and fluttered around him.
he looked at the tiny bird with a confused look before looking to demyx.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:42 am

Within minutes Xigbar had Xion down." Alright Poppet time to head back where Xemnas will deal with you." He opened a portal and walked through Demyx and Axel then Followed.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:05 pm

[okays I can't make this post a long one. I have a dance class right now and I'm using a laptop which will shut down at any minute]
xia groaned as vexen ran in and out of her room preforming various tests.
"vexy I'm fine...."she mumbled.
"most certainly not! we must keep the baby happy and healthy!"vexen exclaimed happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fighting the shadows
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightphase :: Hidden Areas :: Ride the Gummy Ship!-
Jump to: