Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fighting the shadows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Suitchi

Suitchi

phase points : 599
nightphase rep. : 3

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
fighting the shadows - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/20fighting the shadows - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

fighting the shadows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:13 pm

Was shocked as he was kissed by Xia His face red from the kiss." He kissed her back he couldn't tell what emotion he'd have felt if he had a heart but was sure it would have been a good feeling.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
fighting the shadows - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/20fighting the shadows - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:25 pm

xia pushed him away as she looked down at the ground coldly. "I see........everything's so pointless....."she mumbled as she turned and transported herself away in her "shadows"
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:30 pm

Sighed as she teleported away. A light rain had started pour over the town." She's right nothing is really worth it." I wouldn't say that." Demyx turned his head." Roxas? Some things are worth fighting for. For example I want to know why the keyblade chose me I need to know." He turned. Let me give you some advice for those you care about never let them go or you'll live on regretting it. Take it from me I know." With that he disapeared into the darkness." He's right but what can I do?" Little did I know that was the last time I would see Roxas before he left the Organization."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:57 pm

xia's head felt clouded. "wh.....what?"she wondered outloud. "this...."she said as she clutched the spot where her heart would be. "it hurts....but how...and why...."she asked herself.
"all in good time..."came a familiar sound.
"you....you're the one who wants me to kill the boy...who are you anyways?"she asked sounding more sure of herself.
"I'm tsurira, and I'm what you call an anti-nobody.....a creature who has shattered fragments of a somebody's heart. but you see while most of us have more than one emotion....I only have one....because my original....our original got her heart back..."she said with a hateful smile.
"my...original?"
"yes thats right! show her what she's won!! nightshade attack!!"tsurira yelled.
a strong force knocked her down. "your me...and I'm you right? which means you have dark powers...cool"she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:19 pm

A meeting had been called in the castle. It seemed lik an important one.Demyx Sat in his chair the others looking up at Xemnas." Ive called you all here to discuss this intruder who wears our coat. as we all know he is the one who attacked Demyx on the night of the festival and has attacked three other members. I am making this a high priority mission who so ever brings this intruder to our midst will be awarded and honored greatly." Demyx thought to himself." If I bring that guy in I'll get my revenge."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:32 pm

tsurira smiled in the same hateful way. "you really are a pathedic creature....a nobody...can't feel the things you wish you could can you hun?"she laughed.
"shut up!!"
"like that kiss! oh my, that was rich! I bet you thought that you'd be whole again, didn't you?"
"I said shut up!!!!"xia screamed.
"truth is...a nobody needs to join either its original or its anti to become whole...and with dear ai away with sora...I have no intentions of letting you take me in!"she smiled as she started to thrash xia with her "nightshade". "weak! so weak!! hahaha! can't feel anger can't feel love! all the things you need you don't have! I bet you feel so alone, so shattered!"
"n-no....I-I can feel love...I-I think I do....I love demyx right? then why don't I feel it?"she asked herself as she took the beating. she would have took a stand but everything seemed so pointless to her.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:40 pm

Demyx left the meeting determined to find the intruder." He was last spotted near the beasts castle." He sighed thinking." Thats where Xion was destroyed." He opened a portal and appeared at the beasts castle. He pulled his hood on and walked onto a bridge and waited around for the intruder.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:53 pm

[sorry if I'm making half this up as I go^^ I thought it would be intresting. also I thought it would be cool to have xia's original kinda make it look like demyx dies but she teleports him....wow it sounds really bad now that I think about it. hehe^^']
xia closed her eyes and let a tear slide down her cheek. "shadows.....help me....."she sobbed. nothing happened. "help someone......I'm so confused!!!!"she screamed.
a figure dashed by. "ha! I found you! you need to get back with me!!"a soft but energetic voice called. bright colors filled xia's eyes when she looked up.
"h-huh?"everything was moving too fast for her to understand.
"well I take my leave now....when we meet next I hope it doesn't include ai"tsurira smiled as she dissapeared.
"oh no! sora'll be mad if I let her go without finding anythingout!"the other girl said as she ran off.
xia sat there alone. "wh-what just happened?" she thougth for a moment. "a nobody......an anti-nobody.....and a somebody....sounds like a bad joke!"she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:06 pm

Demyx'x waiting had indeed payed off greatly. He had engaged the enemy in combat." So why did you infiltrate our stronghold?" The other slashed at Demyx who dodged." I'm looking for some one important. Yeah well you'll be seeing our world again real soon." But before he could do something else time froze but instead of Demyx being able to move only the intruder could." Why'd you do that Diz?"Because we have more important matters then a weakling like that. Riku nodded. I was just about to destroy him he's really weak I can't beleive I could have destroyed him with just 10 percent of my actual power." With that he left and time went back to normal. He had heard what the kid had said about him being so weak he fell to his knees feeling weak."
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:06 pm

Kk ^^]
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:16 pm

[is that a kk to the whole ai saving demyx thingy or is that just a kk???......OMG post some fun facts in the welcome area!!! please?? I posted stuff about me and the characters I made!]
xia got up and turned to leave. "but you know....I think for now saying that I love demyx is enough for me....I mean you don't have to have a heart to love do you?"she stoped to think. "huh I guess not..."she smiled as she walked.
after a while of walking she decided to go to the beach. she quickly transported there.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:20 pm

[Ok to the whole original person thing and the welcome area?]

Demyx sat in his room his head down and playing a sad tune on his sitar. He sighed am I really that weak? That whole fight was one sided I was way out of my league and I'm so weak than what does Xia see in me?"
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:38 pm

xia had decided to go home after a while. she giggled as she tip toed to demy's room. she soon stoped in her tracks.
a sad tune was playing and he was telling himself how sorry he was to be him.
she growled and puffed up her chest and did her best angry xemnas impression but stoped herself. "no...lets deal with this another way." she whispered to herself. she messed up her hair, unziped her coat to show her tube top which she pulled down. she smiled as she stood in the doorway. "what do I see in you....huh that a funny one!"she said in a sexy voice. 'yup! if this don't cheer him up then I can always go get some cookies!'she laughed in her head.
she made her way over to him. "the question is what don't I see in you..."she said lifting his chin up so he was looking into her eyes.
[yups! ya know where you posted your first character? thats the welcome area. cuz it says welcome! ^^]
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:50 pm

Stopped playing almost instantly as he looked at her in the tube top." I just don't know what you see in me is all. I mean I was beaten by that intruder at the beasts castle I mean I wasnt getting any where. I just think I might be weak is all." His concentration was divided by Xia and his defeat.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:06 pm

she sighed as she went down to his level. "I guess I'm getting no where with the sexy attempt am I?"she asked with a sigh. "when I look at you I feel whole. its like I have a heart but I don't.....its really weird...but I know that I haven't been the best person on the block....but I'm confused is all...I'm letting one of my best friends slip away...I have no idea why I'm even here....but most of all I feel like I'm hurting you. all in all I think we should just forget about our failures....even this one!"she laughed pointing to the outfit then to the hair. "I don't think I'll ever have the right to call myself sexy!"she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:14 pm

Laughed your right we should forget about our failures. Though I have to say that out fit your wearing right now wasnt a failure my attention was pretty much on it alone and I feel the same way I feel as though I love you but I cant tell since I'm not whole either. Also your hot."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:20 pm

xia giggled and went to kiss him, not quite sure if she should. she felt stupid not knowing if he wanted her to kiss him or if it was all in her head. she hovered there for a bit teasing herself as well as him. "oh yeah? you're way hotter than me!"she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:41 pm

Kissed her lightly smiling. "Well were both hot. In fact I think we might be the hottest people in the Organization!"

[Sorry for the wait hun ^^]
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:46 pm

xia giggled."yup! I mean xigbar thinks he's but he's not!"she smiled as she stuck her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:48 pm

Smiled." Yeah and he's always calling me either junior,sport,or tiger. It's really annoying."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:30 pm

xia smiled as she hopped onto his lap. "the other day he grabbed my butt and said some kind of pick up line....he's so icky!"she said making a face.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:52 pm

"Yeah I know. Not to mention he thinks he the most powerful fighter here when we all know that Saix and Xemnas are the strongest.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:54 pm

xia nodded while she looked away. "hey uh....h-have you ever.....no never mind!"she smiled. "its stupid anyways!"
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Looked at her a little confused." What were you just about to say?"
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:14 pm

xia shook her head as she got up. "I-I think I'll go check up on axel...."she blushed.
'idiot!! what are you doing! you could have the chance to spend the night with him!!'she screamed in her head.
she felt slugish when she started to move. "see ya."she said when she was a few steps away from him.
[okays so this might be my last post for the night my ear hurts like alot^^ go ahead and post and I'll get to it when I can]
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:19 pm

Demyx sat there confused." What did you want to tell me. I won't get upset or judge you or any thing. [Alright ^^]
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:52 pm

xia sighed. something deep inside her told her, no begged her not to tell him how she really felt about the organization.
she turned to him. "I-I think I want out......this place! the people around us!! I hate them all! axel, you and even roxas have acted like a sheild and now I feel we weren't as strong as before....I want out in all of it! I want to feel! I wanna know what its like to hold a new born baby in my arms and feel happy! hell I wanna have kids!! but I can't do any of that!! not while I'm not whole....I know how to fix that though!" she sounded like a madwoman going on about not wanting any of the organization in her life. "demyx....I-I'm just so confused. I want to stay here with you...but I want to leave....I know my place is here...."she finaly walked over to the bed and sat down before she laid on her back. "I'm sorry I sound like a crazy person..."she sighed as she ran a finger up and down the side of his cloak.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:14 pm

Sighed as she told him all of this." I understand how you feel and I know I'd like to be in another place than this world but I have un finished buisness in this world. I owe alot to the person who recruited me into the Organization. Axel is the one who brought me in. Even though we wernet really friends until a few weeks ago I promised I wouldn't leave here until Kingdom Hearts was finished and I got my heart back. I owe being here with you to Axel he's the one that saved me from being destroyed when I didn't know what was going on."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:22 pm

xia nodded as she tackled him. "and I was thinking....maybe we could spend the night together....just you and me..."she smirked as she ran a finger down his chest.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:02 pm

Smiled looking up at her." I'd like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fighting the shadows   fighting the shadows - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fighting the shadows
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightphase :: Hidden Areas :: Ride the Gummy Ship!-
Jump to: