Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About the Nightphase!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
About the Nightphase! Left_bar_bleue20/20About the Nightphase! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

About the Nightphase! Empty
PostSubject: About the Nightphase!   About the Nightphase! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:47 pm

Aggea: Kaykay! I'll let Shin take over from here, `cause she's the leader you know...all I have to do is make the fourm...and dream...hehe kidding kidding ^^
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454

nightphase file
About the Nightphase! Left_bar_bleue20/20About the Nightphase! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: About the Nightphase!   About the Nightphase! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:20 pm

-.- you make me sound like a slave driver aggea....
okays so the nightphase was not my original idea it was koji's twin brother, bless his soul, who wanted a safe place online where everyone can be friends. I felt that since he died I shouldn't let his hope of making that team come true die with him. so I made this in his loving memory.
no matter who you are, what you do, or what you believe in. the nightphase was made to have others who enjoy hanging out. there's all sorts of people there! there's shamans who want to become great shaman kings/queens, duelist who want to become king/queen of games, even pokemon trainers who want to catch them all! we support all of them.
now you're probubly telling your self, "like no way! is she insane? she can't carry this full thing out!"
well guess what I've been going with the nightphase for over two years now. its due to the fact that we have so many supporters that listen to our needs and want to help.
remember once you're in the nightphase the pride will forever run through your veins, and you'll be family for life.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: About the Nightphase!   About the Nightphase! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:51 pm

Aggea: ^^ don't worry shin, you've always been a slave driver! kidding ^.^ anyways...what was I gonna say...oh well! post on, read on nightphase!
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the Nightphase!   About the Nightphase! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the Nightphase!
Page 1 of 1