Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a Few Little Rules...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
Just a Few Little Rules... Left_bar_bleue20/20Just a Few Little Rules... Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Just a Few Little Rules... Empty
PostSubject: Just a Few Little Rules...   Just a Few Little Rules... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:44 pm

(shin'yuu)
1.)in the nightphase we're a big happy family. no matter who you are what shape or size if you're a nightphase member and you need help come see us. family comes first here and we aim to make everyone happy most of the time.
2.)please don't talk back to me....I'm the leader I know these rules suck but bare with me. I don't like this any more than you do.
3.) NO MAKING FUN OF SEXUAL ORIANTATION!!! just because someone's into guys or someone's into girls doesn't make them any different from you or myself. lets all get along people.
4.)please don't be like koji and try to be a jerk all the time.....I'll kick you out of the nightphase so fast your head'll spin....we all wanna get along
5.)HAVE FUN!!! I think that thats really important.
6.) okay so lets keep this site free of any "inappropriate" content. aggea's virgin eyes can't take that kinda stuff.
7.)you can swear just keep it to a minimum please.
8.)okay this is the last one. no racist comments. there's alot of that going around and I would like to keep the site safe for everyone.

(Aggea)
9) Be respectful about others roleplaying! Everyone has a different style, at different vocab and writting levels, so please don't insult someone because you don't think their rp is up to your standerds.
10) Feel Free to rp as a character already in an anime or game, no need to post him/her on your character list.
Any non-cannon characters need to be posted as your account. Cannons do not. Just make sure you say that your rping as them and rp away.

11) You may have 5 main Characters on your account. Don't be surpired if that nimber changes. (10 27 09)
Note: If characters and characters information are posted in the wrong area - anywhere by the "Welcome" Area and "Tell us about your characters", Adimistration has the right to move them or copy the information into the correct spot. If you have a new account, Adiminstration has the right to transfer the ownership of characters over to your new account.

12) No God modeing please, It irritates people and its just not fair...

***********Mission Rules**************
~When in a normal mission, it is Roleplay style if it has a rank
~In a normal Mission other people that are not your parnter's chracter, ethier person can rp as
(Ex: Client: boy
Aggea: Dasuki bent down to the boy to meet eye to eye with the yough, frizzy haired boy. "Are you sure thats what you want?" she asked. The boy whipping his tears, turned and ran.
Shin'yuu: Shin'yuu blinke twice as she looked at the boy and ran after him, as he screamed words of hatred out into the air)
see?
~Speacil Missions that are always going around, Such as Nightphase hide and seek, has a specail plasce for you to tell your story
~Missions from certain places, we would prefer you to be rping as someone from that anime/manga/game
(Ex: .hack- the mission takes place inside the game, so you must be ethier one of your own .hack characters or someone from the game/anime/manga/book...you get it right ^.^)
If the Cannon you want to be is not around at the supposed "set time" and such, it's still okay to be them ^^

~If a specail location is not specified, you can be any type of chracter

Last edited by Aggea on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:43 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : I thought to add them on one post...)
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454

nightphase file
Just a Few Little Rules... Left_bar_bleue20/20Just a Few Little Rules... Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: rules of the nightphase   Just a Few Little Rules... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:10 pm

eh okay so we've been really loosey goosey up til now. there has never been a writen or typed set of rules. okay here it goes!

1.)in the nightphase we're a big happy family. no matter who you are what shape or size if you're a nightphase member and you need help come see us. family comes first here and we aim to make everyone happy most of the time.
2.)please don't talk back to me....I'm the leader I know these rules suck but bare with me. I don't like this any more than you do.
3.) NO MAKING FUN OF SEXUAL ORIANTATION!!! just because someone's into guys or someone's into girls doesn't make them any different from you or myself. lets all get along people.
4.)please don't be like koji and try to be a jerk all the time.....I'll kick you out of the nightphase so fast your head'll spin....we all wanna get along
5.)HAVE FUN!!! I think that thats really important.
6.) okay so lets keep this site free of any "inappropriate" content. aggea's virgin eyes can't take that kinda stuff.
7.)you can swear just keep it to a minimum please.
8.)okay this is the last one. no racist comments. there's alot of that going around and I would like to keep the site safe for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Just a Few Little Rules...   Just a Few Little Rules... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:39 pm

Aggea: kaykay people....here's a couple...

9) Be respectful about others roleplaying! Everyone has a different style, at different vocab and writting levels, so please don't insult someone because you don't think their rp is up to your standerds.

10) Feel Free to rp as a character already in an anime or game, no need to post him/her on your character list.
Any non-cannon characters need to be posted as your account. Cannons do not. Just make sure you say that your rping as them and rp away.

11) You may have 5 Characters on your account. Don't be surpired if that nimber changes. (10 27 09)
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Just a Few Little Rules...   Just a Few Little Rules... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:40 pm

guys serisuoly, No
no sexutal content posted freely
Our fourm will be delete
without warning or care
I know that doesn't matter to most of you, but it dose to some
and everyone of any age should be able to read these things
kissing
sure
hugging
sure
don't go deatiled
I should have made thar clear, I'm sorry

Last edited by Aggea on Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : better.....)
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Just a Few Little Rules...   Just a Few Little Rules... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:53 pm

updated ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Few Little Rules...   Just a Few Little Rules... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a Few Little Rules...
Page 1 of 1