Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

host club aplacation(girls only!!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
host club aplacation(girls only!!) Left_bar_bleue20/20host club aplacation(girls only!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

host club aplacation(girls only!!) Empty
PostSubject: host club aplacation(girls only!!)   host club aplacation(girls only!!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:40 pm

hihi shin here! okays so this is where we're going to make a host club where girls can entertain guys! sounds cool??? I think so!
okay so onto more important things. to aply you need to fill in the following with info. (note I got this from the guy's host club aplication!>.< I got lazy!)

character name: [we need to know what to call you]

age: [you don't really have to tell us this...but you don't have to do this one]

powers: [you don't need this one....only fill this one in if you want]

eye color:

hair color/style: [tell us what your hair looks like.....]

skin color:

place of origin: [eh...it sounds like something from an alien movie...just tell us where your characters from.]

clothes: [whats your character wear?]

height: [how tall is your character?]

personality: [are you a bad girl? a loveable gentle lady? a crazy and wild chick? tell us about your personality here]

other info: [tell us something that not many people know or something else about yourself that you want to share.]

why you want to be in the host club: [this one is so we know you're host club material]

are you good at acting:
Back to top Go down
Daisy Lee Night

Daisy Lee Night

phase points : 20

nightphase file
host club aplacation(girls only!!) Left_bar_bleue20/20host club aplacation(girls only!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: host club aplacation(girls only!!)   host club aplacation(girls only!!) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:24 pm

Character Name: Ellena Whitestone
Powers: non known
Eye Color: Deep Ocean Blue
Hair Color/Style: Long brown hair, straigh down and curls at the end
Places of Origin: Father is French, Mother is Italian,
Clothes: if she doesn't have a uniform to wear she usally buys black pants and a fancy yet simple white shirt with black shoes, sometimes her shirt patterns vary
Height: 5' 5.5", hehe 555
Personality: She is seen by everyone as innocence, shy and helpful, usally shes the one that gets things, she doesn't mind that at all in matter of fact she worries about her fellow hosts, and is mostly the kinda person that listens. She had a sister that was very well known for everything ellina never thinks she cant be and frankly never wants to be, but in a secret or non noticable way she is more of a tom boy then they would expect from her
Other Info: she changes her name introducting herself to the host club and the main director is the only one that knows, well the one that really runs the show ... other then that i already told you
Why? her older sister, that graduated the year before her freshmen year, is forcing her to be part of the host club. Her sister wants her to gain a charming and a social personality. She doesn't fight against anyone over it and doesn't confront her sister, she has mixed emotions but keeps it to herself or to someone in a personal conversation.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: host club aplacation(girls only!!)   host club aplacation(girls only!!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:55 am

kiki:shin! shin I wanna post an aplication too!!!! also I can spell my name reallllllly good! k.i.k.i.o.m............uh.......yeah! kikiome thats me!!! yay!!!!

name:kikiome writhe
age: 16 (in demonic angel years she's 15,000,000,000 years old imagine having a dollar for
every day she's been alive!X3 pretty cool huh? das allotta amoney! =3) <--- mario smiley!!)
eye color: brown in her human form orangeish yellowish when she's either in demonic mode or is trying to get what she wants by way of fear.
hair color/style:kiki never really lets her hair down. she'll normally have it up in what ever style she wants. she has brown hair with a redish tint to it and midnight black bangs. its naturally wavy when its down.
place of origin:originally she was found floating in a basket(lol mosses!!! let my people go shin!) by koji and he saved her from crocks and man eating fish which weren't hurting her in the first place. he too her in and ditched the name that was on her name necklace and gave her a cuter name because someone told him girls were born princesses and they should be treated like so. he named her kikiome which in dragon language means princess who floats on water. he took her in and raised her as his own child.
clothes:kiki wears the night high uniform, which is a black and red sailor's fuku. she wears a dark blue scarf that looks almost like its black as well as thigh high socks with a dragon anklet around both of her ankles(one on each ankle). on her wrists she wears wolf braclets and thats pretty much it.
height:5'6'' (I really donno my real height lol)
personality:kiki's normally seen to an outsider who doesn't know her as cute and loveable, but to her 'big brother' edotsu toyiima she's an evil little slave driver who forces him to make her money. she's a master of the arts, in other words she can put on an act that no one ever thinks is fake. her usual personality with friends and family(aka the night high staff) is playful, cheery, mischievious, adorable, sweet and loving. when she's in public she acts like the tough girl who never crys and wont say no to a fight.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: host club aplacation(girls only!!)   host club aplacation(girls only!!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:53 pm

Ohoh!! me next!!

Name: Kazuki
Agea: 16
Powers: being an lovelable little smart butt XD
Eye Color: Brown
Hair: Brown straight with a little braid and bangs ( there are braids at the end of the bows)
Skin: palish
Place of origin: We don't know O.o we think shes American, but we're not sure
Clothes: eeehhhhhh lets just go with the OHSHC girls unifourm....like in meh story...
Height: 5'0''
Personality: shes strange and can be kind of rude, but for some reason shes loveable enough that people can get really close to her. Despite normal habits, shes really a deep thinker, and takes time to anazlye and carefully learn about others.
Other: A passage from my OHSHC story: "Who am I? Why, I'm none other then Kazuki. Just Kazuki. No more then a commoner, that I am. I've got this thing about being overwelemed, or something like that. When I become overwelemed I get dizzy, fall asleep, or just plain faint pretty easliy. At leat thats what the doctor used to say. Whatever he called it, I don't remember. Although I think he's just a quack looking for an easy buck, it does happen sometimes. Haruhi says I'll never be able to be any kind of speaker or anything like that. I tell her to go shove it. 'Because when I get older, I'm going to out speak, out lawyer, and out write you, just to prove you wrong. Just wait and see.' I awalys say. I'll show that quack doctor where his analisis of me will get him. With long brown hair, big brown eyes, in my Ouran High School Uniforum, I'm just your normal weirdo.
Joing: Cause, She like to see and meet new people and enertain them like great friends.
Acting: ... Yes XD
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: host club aplacation(girls only!!)   host club aplacation(girls only!!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

host club aplacation(girls only!!)
Page 1 of 1