Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

host club aplacation(guys only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
koji minamoto

koji minamoto

phase points : 35
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
host club aplacation(guys only) Left_bar_bleue20/20host club aplacation(guys only) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

host club aplacation(guys only) Empty
PostSubject: host club aplacation(guys only)   host club aplacation(guys only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:41 am

okays so not many know this but the name's koji....I'm the head of the host club here in the nightphase. this little post is here to tell you about how to join the nightphase host club. just fill in everything that you see. when you see [] only with writing between them thats notes that tell you alttle about that area. note: I'm not the one who came up with all this....shin'yuu was so yell at her not me.

character name: [we need to know what to call you]

age: [you don't really have to tell us this...it would make shinyuu really happy...but you don't have to do this one]

powers: [yeah you don't think you need this one....shin doesn't realize that not everyone wants to be a mutant freak...]

eye color: [just tell us...its not rocket science...]

hair color/style: [tell us what your hair looks like.....]

skin color: [yeah this one's stupid too....but what I think she meant is since this is a furcadia based kinda thing....so maybe its fur color instead...idk ask shin about this one]

place of origin: [eh...it sounds like something from an alien movie...just tell us where your characters from.]

clothes: [whats your character wear?]

height: [how tall is your character?]

personality: [are you a bad boy? a loveable gentle man? a crazy and wild guy? tell us about your personality here]

other info: [tell us something that not many people know or something else about yourself that you want to share.]

why you want to be in the host club: [this one is so we know you're host club material

are you good at acting: [shin's idea not mine...]
Back to top Go down
satchi0

satchi0

phase points : 19
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
host club aplacation(guys only) Left_bar_bleue20/20host club aplacation(guys only) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

host club aplacation(guys only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: host club aplacation(guys only)   host club aplacation(guys only) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:43 pm

character name: Satchi Asakura is my name.

powers: half human half demon im not much without my enhanced blades

eye color: I am a darkish brown color if i look i at you you can see multiple personalities within me

hair color/style: I have a curly brownish/dirty blonde afro as some say.

skin color: im tanish white i hope o.o

place of origin: tokyo

clothes: i wear a black sleeveless t-shirt with a silver necklace guitar pick and ragged blue-jeans.

height: 5' 11"

personality: im mainly out there but i can be sensitive mean encouraging etc. depending on the mood

other info: there isn't much to say

why you want to be in the host club: to enjoy life and entertain the people around me

are you good at acting: yes i am. but i only if you want me to act lol
Back to top Go down

host club aplacation(guys only)
Page 1 of 1