Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a few rules about the gods

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
a few rules about the gods Left_bar_bleue20/20a few rules about the gods Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

a few rules about the gods Empty
PostSubject: a few rules about the gods   a few rules about the gods Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 8:52 am

I stress alot of this in rps and such. and if you're doing it in canon you NEED to follow this. the gods are a touchy topic and I'll post all of them and the rules they abide by (if any at all) and even the creatures they protect later on.

-the gods are all sexless, but they pick their "genders" at the beginings of their lives. because of this they cannot reproduce and will not reproduce.
-the few that are able to reproduce are strictly forbidden to do so, and under threat of the god killers will not go out of their way to make de bebbies. sorry folks but you can't have a character be related to the god of thunder or what ever....you all know who I'm talking about.
-even though gods will take on human lovers or supernatural lovers, none of these lovely men or women and purple penguins inbetween have ANY powers. they are kept as pets and that's all.
-the ones who get the powers are the priests and priestesses, whom are kept as servants to care for the gods in their domain. occasionally the gods will send these servants out to do their work where they cannot. (aka intruding on another god's territory or taking something from another god)
-please please please do not mistake the gods being sexless for them knowing all about the idea of picking one's gender or identifying as anything other then man or woman. the only god known to dabble in this is the god of vacation(s) and even then his idea on it is shotty. this is a strictly human idea and is hard for the supernatural races and gods to understand.
- there are no gods outside of the 31 (is it 31?? or was it 32?? I'm confused on if I decided we'd count the mother and father god....). but anyways, we're not saying that all religions are wrong. actually it's the opposite, all of them are right because at one point or another gods would mess with humans and try to impress them with things that are parlor tricks for them (walking on water, making wine from water stuff like that) the only thing I'll say is that greek mythology is more off then anything else. since the gods cannot reproduce they cannot make da bebbies.
-don't romanticize the gods. these guys are big a ss holes. if they ever do anything it's for their own amusement or benefit.

((please don't take this as me being bawbawbaw bout everything. I just don't want future nightphase peeps to be like "I'm the god of yarall" even though the prissy doggy hates humans and would never actually take a human lover. this section in no way relates to anyone here right now...unless you're that guy. he knows who he is.))
Back to top Go down

a few rules about the gods
Page 1 of 1