Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcoming Noel

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
Welcoming Noel - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Welcoming Noel - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Welcoming Noel - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:55 pm

In response to Alice's question, her hands shot up to her face and using them to count. "Um, I think I'm twelve. Maybe. I dunno, something like that. How I got here is I met Noel and we fell through a thingy. What about you lady?"
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
cchaves95

cchaves95

phase points : 35
nightphase rep. : 10

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:06 pm

Alice: "???1 found me and brought me here, I was lost, he then found Connor and brought him here too. He seems to be the only one who knows why or how we got here, it's best we stick with his plan. So, ???1 says that you can use the energy of the spirits to exorcise the demons in a way, it's not exactly perfect like how Connor and Gabrielle do it, but you can split the demons controlling Noel from his body and I can destroy them."
MegaNoelTitan: "DARK EXPLOSION!!!!!"
Alice: "Shield!"
Alice and Aggea are protected from the fatal blow from the attack but are swept aback.
Alice: "Aggea, are you okay? OH NO…oh crap, my ring, where is it, I LOST MY ENGAGEMENT RING!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
cchaves95

cchaves95

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:12 pm

DEI: "Very well Connor, let's duel! GLADIUS CALIBUR!!!"
DEI summons a powerful CALIBUR.
Connor: "DivineCalibur!"
Connor and DEI duel.
(Now I wait for Lendax for ???1's battle.)
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file
Welcoming Noel - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Welcoming Noel - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:59 pm

Rubbing her head, the girl nodded. "Your wedding right came off? Your a married lady."
Before Alice could anwser another attack headed there way. Aggea stuck her hand out and prayed quickly to her family hopin one would hear her. One did. A large swirling flaming shield smashed into the attack. The flames appeared to be solid, stable. It was an incredible sight. "We have to find it quick." She called
Back to top Go down
cchaves95

cchaves95

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:06 pm

Alice: "I found it, and it's just a engagement ring, I'm engaged; soon to be married. He's amazing though, we've known each other since our Senior year in High School 9 years ago. But, that's enough about me, we need to focus. The gem actually worked, ??? was right, you're Geomancer's powers are better than mines, you're basically an Elementalist. Can you try to exorcise him, it'll make it a lot easier to destroy the demons and save Noel."
(And now I still wait for Lendax.)
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

phase points : 2182
nightphase rep. : 1

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:58 pm

(Uuuh, I lost track of things, wasn't Lendax talking to AngelConnor?)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-hobo07.deviantart.com/
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:34 pm

[Yes, but I think ??? Joined thme]
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:07 pm

Lendax chuckled, the idea presented by AngelConnor was amusing, it held no interest to him, but it was amusing to listen to all the same. He then turned his demonic gaze upon ???. "You there," he pointed at him. "Tell me, are you strong? Will you entertain me or will you perish like a weakling?"
Back to top Go down
cchaves95

cchaves95

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:01 pm

???: "You? You are not Alcir but you contain the same demonic resonance as Alcir. Who are you?! It doesn't matter, you should be a formidable opponent just like Alcir. I shall not disappoint you."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:19 pm

((this rp confuses me  Neutral  like...what's going on right now?? I shall try to clean it up  clean  ))
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:47 pm

[Alice and Aggy are going to stop titan Noel, and Lendax is trying to pick a fight with ???]
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:41 am

((wait am I suppose to post next or should I wait for shin since she showed an interest in this rp again?))
Back to top Go down
cchaves95

cchaves95

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 6:58 pm

(I don't know, I guess you can post next and Shinryu just pops up later.)
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:27 pm

((oki doki))

A look of fervor trickled across his face. "Hehehe, 'just like'? Believe me when I tell you your greatest nightmare doesn't compare to me, let alone any opponent you've fought before." His fingers twitched anxiously. He licked in lips in anticipation. Without signal or warning, with a blink of ???'s eyes, Lendax appeared in front of him, spinning like a corkscrew his arms outstretched blades pointing in a straight line, spinning with him, the razors shining with delight as they whirled round and round, taking turns trying to slice their owner's opponent to ribbons; the desire to paint the metal in his blood was palpable through the ferocity of the strikes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcoming Noel
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightphase :: Outside :: Woods-
Jump to: