Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcoming Noel

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

phase points : 2182
nightphase rep. : 1

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:40 pm

[pffft, I heard Lendax, I'll read through this and join]
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-hobo07.deviantart.com/
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:04 pm

[Ahhhhhhh Rows this is gonna get nut]
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
cchaves95

cchaves95

phase points : 35
nightphase rep. : 10

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:08 pm

[i teleported a bunch of people to an alternate demonic dimension, can I just have my ultimate demonic battle, I'm giving people the chance to join in for an all out final battle, but I just want to have my all out final battle already.]
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:28 pm

[You're really eager .3.]
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:13 pm

[I'll make a small post. Lets just let Connor and Aggy get to know each other a little while doing a little fighting?]

"Crazy chick?" Aggea gasped. "That's not a nice thing to say to the rock guy thingy!"
Another roar came from the direction of the monster.
Back to top Go down
cchaves95

cchaves95

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:23 pm

Connor: "Im sorry, let me fucking introduce myself, sure I've got enough time to do that while my best friend trashes up the place. My fucking name is Connor(and apparently he doesn't have a last name), what's your name?
Connor gets blasted by a dark energy beam propelling him through the sky until he sprouts an angel wing and starts flying.
Connor: "Come forth, Excalibur!"
Connor summons forth Excalibur, very self explanatory.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:39 pm

Because it was Excalibur, it's grand entrance was a lot to digest. Aggea winced at the sight.
"Well aren't you rude!" she spouted, then closed her eyes.
Something was wrong. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't sense her brothers and sisters. But she could sense... an attack was coming her! Aggea opened her eyes quickly and moved to the right just in time. Her legs kept her moving that way. "All right Mr.Rude, do you know what this thing is?!" She called, hoping Connor heard her.
Back to top Go down
cchaves95

cchaves95

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:48 pm

Connor:"That's my best friend, and apparently he lost control, tried to sumo more power than he could handle and is now being possessed by multiple demons that I have to exorcise, but we need to weaken him down before I can free him. So if somehow, you're not completely useless, now would be a good time to stars helping me before we both disappear. Now Excalibur...."
Excalibur: "EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUR!"
Connor: "What the flingflong? Wrong Excalibur!"
Connor gets charged at by Beast Noel and gets one of his arms bit off and wing ripped off.
Connor: "Rrrahh! flingflong! God Damn It, You Fucking Bastard!!!"
Connor stands and summons the real Excalibur.
Back to top Go down
cchaves95

cchaves95

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:05 pm

Connor: "Okay Noel, you're pushing me to the edge, I'm going to have to hurt you now. Crazy chick, if you want to live, you'll stay behind me and do what I say. Get ready to eat peetinkle princess peach!"
Connor pushes against the ground creating a crater where he stood and began traveling at Mach speeds. He slashed the beast Achilles' tendon and brough the beast down to it's knees. The beast slashed Connor through the chest, he fell back, he had lost his sword, the beast began another charge. Hope seemed lost, until Connor summoned Excalibur to his hand and stabbed the beast in the eye blinding it. The beast roared a mighty roar.
Connor:"Quick, Crazy Chick, we have to run!"
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:13 pm

"Fine stupiedhead." she yelled with a pout, keeping close behind Connor as the fled.
Back to top Go down
cchaves95

cchaves95

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:22 pm

Connor: "I think we lost him, I cut out in legs so it can't follow or chase after us that well, we can outrun it. I blinded it in one eye so as long as we stay quiet, and stay in it's blind spot, then we should be safe. We have to keep moving though because it can track out scent. Do you understand me kid, what's your name anyways, do you not have one?"
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:54 pm

"Hehehe" A light chuckling came from just beyond the shadows. "You can handle a mindless beast rather crudely...But what about a real demon I wonder?" Came a hissing, snake-like voice filled with a terribly twisted sense of malice.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:00 pm

[OH
OH NO
I DON'T THINK CONNORS GONNA TAKE THAT LIGHTLY]
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:02 pm

[pffft, Lendax don't give no fudges XDDD]
Back to top Go down
cchaves95

cchaves95

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:07 pm

Connor: "What was that? Crazy chick, get ready to run."
Connor tried to get up but ended up coughing blood falling over and breathing heavily, he hadn't paid attention to the severity of his wounds.
Connor:"Crazy chick, whatever your name is, I'll just call you kid, kid run, I'm just [4filter] weight to you now, run, don't look back, I'll fight them off for as long as I can but you have to get out of here, this isn't a battle that we can win."
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:27 am

[My mind is ready. Lets do this  Cool ]

But despite Connors demands, Aggea merely shook her head, standing up and holding her arm in front of him in a protective manner. "No Mr. Stupiedhead. It just won't do." Then she turned her words to Lendax. The feeling of darkness he emitted made her squint, as if she was starring at a light rather then the lather. "Demony...I assure you we are no interest to you. I'm useless and and he's in tatters."
There was a pang of joy in her heart when she spoke. Aggea sounded like an adult. For a brief moment, she was proud of herself, so the girl nodded, and continued. Only, her moment of adulthood had passed and her voice lost all tension. "... You should tell us your name instead~!"
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:35 am

[oh, 7. Note... This is before the City Rp.. So even if these rps did tie together, she wouldn't know Lendax yet]
Back to top Go down
cchaves95

cchaves95

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:24 am

Connor:"Did you just ask the creepy voice to please leave us alone, holy peetinkle, I never thought asking nicely would work. If this works, I'm changing my battle strategies from now on, crap, how old are you anyway, I feel like I shouldn't be swearing in front of a kid."
Just then the ground broke under Connor and Aggea. Beast Noel had dug his way under them and attacked from below. Large boulders and Connor and Aggea were propelled into the air, and then came crashing down.
Connor:"Ahhhhh!"
Connor had used himself to soften the fall for Aggea. He was lying in a puddle of his own blood, the boulders had pinned him down. He summoned the Excalibur to his hand but it was no good, a boulder had pinned his arm and he ha no mobility to fight with it.
Connor's Inner Thoughts: "Dammit, I'm fucked, I can't protect her anymore, I can't even move, I'm sorry Noel, I've failed you, I couldn't save you this time, I have to get this girl out of here."
Connor:"Kid, it's over, take my sword, and run, fight, live on, it's too late to save me anyway."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:16 pm

The chuckling returned. "You two really are quite pathetic, aren't you? Trapped by a mindless, half blind beast. Such a...disappointment." Despite his words, his tone was one of amusement, he enjoyed watching the worms struggle, regardless of how 'pathetic' he claimed them to be.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:28 pm

Aggea sighed, and ran her hands through her bangs. There was too much coming from all directions! "Exuse me scary demon.... I don't mean to be rude or nothing, but I would really appreciate it if you could just hold that thought for a second."
Without waiting for Lendax to anwser, she turned around and kneeled down to look Connor in the eyes. "Listen, Mr. Meaniemcrudeface. You're gonna be okay, okay? You're got going to disappear, so stop saying that!"
Behind them, the sound of fighting was distinctive. Lendax and Noel seemed to be engaging in combat. Well... It was combat for beserk Noel, but the look Lendax gave made it seem like mere play.

[fight each other!! It'll be a good chance for Rows to practice battle!!]
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:32 pm

(who the heck is rows???)
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:46 pm

[Roark]
Back to top Go down
cchaves95

cchaves95

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:30 pm

[Alright, Roark thought this through and now I'm ready.]
Noel Beast: "An opponent worthy to battle me. Can we go beyond all limits master? Commander, it seems we are at a disadvantage right now. What are your orders General? Unleash the other demons, we'll go beyond the limit."
Noel Beast power level increased, he transformed into a giant flaming rock zombie half beast dragon half metal ship looking monster that I can't only call Noel Beast Form II. The demonic dimension began compressing, being enveloped into a void, time began moving slow until…
Connor:"Kid, hold on to me, things are about to get fucked."
Connor:"Did you just ask the creepy voice to leave us alone, holy peetinkle…HOLY FUCKING peetinkle, it worked, quick kid we have to run."
Connor gathered all the energy he had, grabbed Aggea and ran. The ground broke apart right where Connor and Aggea were standing and Noel Beast Form II popped for the ground.
Noel Beast Form II:"So, you figured it out."
Connor:"It was hard to figure out, a black void appears, sucks everything up, and then you start having déjà vu, you're second form released so much energy that it brough us back in time."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:27 pm

"Worthy to battle you, huh?" The sound of his voice implied he was frowning no with his head tilted to one side. He stepped out of the shadows so that he could be seen. He revealed a human sized and shaped man wearing a pitch black cloak with bright red eyes and a peculiar bone-like circle across his chest. He was indeed frowning as a scientist frowns when examining a rather unique specimen. "Now now, that makes you sound interesting, even for a beast lacking in intelligence." He seemed un-phased  by the time-warping void that Noel had created. His frown turned back into a grin; pure malice emanating from his very demeanor. "If you think you can last long enough, I'll put effort into this battle. " He took a casual looking battle stance, one arm raised to his side, his other arm hanging out in front of him. The relaxed looking posture was entirely deceiving; he was excited, and never does he have a more dangerous emotion than excitement.
Back to top Go down
cchaves95

cchaves95

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:50 pm

Noel Beast Form II:"Hahahaha! Warrior, I can sense you possess tremendous power, but my possess a strength that cannot be challenged. If you harm me, I shall heal, if you overpower me, I shall suing more power, if you destroy me, I shall return. As long as I possess the boy, me and my comrades shall never perish. Hahaha!"
Connor:"Heh, that's good enough for me. RRAAAHHH!"
Noel Beast Form II:"Ahhhhh!"
Noel Beast Form II begins ripping and tearing itself apart, becoming different shapes and forms, calling up more power and demons, and eventually becoming the Noel Titan with Noel in the center of it's chest in view being controlled by dark vines crawling into his skin.
Noel Titan:"You reckless vile pitiable human, what did you do to me?!?"
Connor:"It's like you said, your power comes from Noel that's inside of you, but if you haven't noticed, so is my other arm, when you swallowed it!"
Noel Titan:"Wait, you mean…"
Connor:"That's right, you got so cocky that you didn't pay attention, my sword is missing, I can magically teleport it into my hand, and of my hands."
Noel Titan:"You bastard!"
Connor: "I've been cutting you from the inside trying to get to Noel, and now I found him! Hyaa!"
Connor's detached arm begins cutting the vines holding Noel and he begins becoming detached, yet the NoelTitan just grows in power. NoelTitan becomes Mega NoelTitan an releases Connor's arm, which he somehow reconnects it to his body by unleashing more of his angel powers and transforms into Angel Connor.
AngelConnor:"Aggea, I need you to get far away from me, I'm exerting too much power, I might lose control of myself, and I don't want to see you get hurt. That's an order kiddo, listening to me and go, I am your elder and guardian! GET OUTTA HERE!!"
AngelConnor's wounds healed, his wings grew back, his hair grew and glimmered like gold, his eyes were glowing blue literally, he was floating in midair due to his wings, his angel form gave him insight on everything, he just had all the knowledge, he even knew the myserious warriors name even though they hadn't met. He summoned the SoulCalibur, a blade that exceeded the Excalibur. But deep within himself, he was trapped, Connor was detaching from himself, he was losing control, AngelConnor was taking over and Connor was fading within himself into nothingness.
AngelConnor:"Lendax, your assistance is needed, prepare yourself, our battle begins."
AngelConnor and Lendax fought MegaNoelTitan.
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:08 pm

[sry for late reply, been busy with stuff OTL]

Lendax shakes his head at Angel Connor, with a mischievous grin. "Sorry kid, I'm helping you, I fight on my own side." Unleashed a pulse of dark energy at Angel Connor and two more in the direction of the Noel Titan. Before his shots had a chance to land or miss, he jumped back, making sure he was able to have both of the two in his sight and then he stood there, letting the next moves belong to them.
Back to top Go down
cchaves95

cchaves95

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:27 pm

As the smoke and dust faded from Lendax's attack, Lendax noticed that both attacks ha hit MegaNoelTitan. AngelConnor had directed the attack towards Mega Noel Titan and now he was gone.
AngelConnor:"So you won't fight alongside me?"
AngelConnor was behind Lendax.
AngelConnor:"Huh, such a pity. I felt as if we were bonding. You know that attack was pretty powerful, but you should know I'm not Connor, if you're goin to try to hurt me, you're going to need to try harder. Oh Lendax, join me, you're practically a brother to me, in fact, I think we're mametically the same person; our DNA, soul manifestation, even out personality in a way! I wouldn't be surprised if you were another version of me. Tell me Lendax, how much longer does your vessel have, what will you do when it breaks? You see, these creatures are amazing in a way, far superior than any other creature in this planet and perfectly genetically similar to control; and the best part is how you make them, it's like the formula to baking a veggies, but you see, Lendax, the difference between us, is my veggies has a special ingredient that no one else has, this vessel of mine, created in my image to suit my needs, cannot fade! I will not disappear at the hands of time, it's practically immortal in a way;something that you don't possess. Brother, there is much to this world you do not understand, join me, and we can succeed in this world where I and my descendants have failed."
Meanwhile, there stood a little innocent an extremely naive girl watching in the distance.
Aggea:"…"
???3: "Excuse me, little girl. Can you help us, we're looking for a friend of ours?"
???1: "Aggea? Aggea, is that you?!?!"
???2: "You know her?"
???1: "I've met her before in another life, I told you I've been here before. Connor, how many Calibur's do you possess?"
Future Connor: "I don't know man, a lot."
???1: "Summon a few."
Future Connor: "Why?"
???1: "Just do it."
???3: "Connor, just trust him, he knows what he's doing."
Future Connor: "How can you be so sure Alice, how long have you known this guy?"
Future Alice: "I've known him for a long time Connor, you introduced me to him, well, you will, in the future. We need him Connor."
Future Connor: "Okay."
???1 takes the Calibur's and breaks them down.
Future Connor: "Whoa, what the hell are you doing?!"
???1: "Your Calibur's power comes from a gem inside, each Calibur's contains a different ability, by choosing the right ones, I can combine the gems to form a Geomancer Jewel, a gem who's power comes from life and nature. Now Aggea, take this, it'll let you talk to your brothers and sisters spirits, it'll reconnect you with it. Don't worry, we'll take care of you, we'll get you home."
Future Alice: "How did you know that?"
???1: "Master Koji should me how…in another life?"
Future Connor: "Who?"
???1: "Nevermind, Connor, Dei is out there, I need you to seal him or else you'll be lost forever and the events of our time will change."
Future Connor: "Dei? I'm on it, I've been waiting for this for a long time, this is the day I destroy Dei once and for all!"
Future Connor leaves to fight AngelConnor.
???1: "So impatient, Alice, take Aggea with you and go after Noel, he lost control and is exerting a lot of power, Aggea can use her spirit abilities to exorcise him and you can defeat the demons, this is important, there is no room for failure on this one, if we lose Noel, all will be lost and this will all be over; do not FAIL!"
Future Alice: "Alright, what will you do, I'll take down our uninvited guest. Alice, Aggea, go, time is not on our side."
Back to top Go down
cchaves95

cchaves95

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:33 pm

(Crap! I messed up.)
Future Alice: "Alright, what will you do?"
???1:" I'll take down out uninvited guest. Alice, Aggea, go, time is not on our side."
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:37 pm

Aggea nodded slowly. She couldn't speak, there was so much going on, without a clue as what to say. "Trouble processing" was a way to put it nicely.
She followed Alice, gasping the geomancer tightly. Finally, as Alice and Aggea veered away from the action to find Noel, she was able to find her voice. "Your name is Alice...?"
Back to top Go down
cchaves95

cchaves95

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:49 pm

Alice: "Yes, that's right. So, you are Aggea? Pleased to meet you, if I may ask, how old are you, how did you get here, the battlefield is no where for a little girl to be playing."
Meanwhile…
Connor: "DEI!!!!!! I've come to kill you."
DEI: "Not now boy, I'm busy."
Connor: " DONT YOU FUCKING DARE IGNORE ME!!! I've waited for this day, the day I could finally duel you to the vacation(s)!"
DEI: "Oh, I see. You're eager, very well, I can set time aside to play with my vacation(s), once I kill you, there will be nothing stopping me from possessing you as my vessel."
Connor: "Your reign ends here, I'm taking control, once and for all!"
???1: "Alcir! Sorry for keeping you waiting Alcir, but I am now your opponent."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Noel   Welcoming Noel - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcoming Noel
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightphase :: Outside :: Woods-
Jump to: