Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

seekers and holders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
seekers and holders Left_bar_bleue20/20seekers and holders Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

seekers and holders Empty
PostSubject: seekers and holders   seekers and holders Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:25 am

Evelyn clutched the small key chain in her hand gently as she sat on the park bench. "this is bull sh*t...he's gone...and this is what he leaves behind? does he expect this to make it any better?" her bitter pain got the best of her like usual. "I don't like this...this is stupid...your stupid..."
the young man sitting next to her shrugged and folded his arms behind his head. he was tall and well built, wearing a pair of camo pants and black polished army boots. his hair was short and messy, spiked back in a way to keep it from his face. occasionally you'd see a few streaks of light brown or even black here and there. a black hat sat between him and herself. "I'm just following orders." he stated while looking at her with lightly colored orange eyes. "just count yourself lucky that you didn't have to obtain me the way he did. I've already given you the low down on the rules. not that I expect you to embrace your new role anytime soon. none of the noobs do. I'm only here to tell you how to do things, not be your friend and hold your hand."

"right, admary?"

"adversary..."

"what ever...I don't plan on being a holder or seeker or what ever it is you said I was."she said while brushing some of her dark hair from her face and looking away from him.

unlike him she was smaller, heavier but not at all fat. her hair was long and wavy, about mid way down the hair lightened into a soft caramel indicating she had at one point dyed her hair but no longer cared to do so again.
"you can say that all you want, but the truth of the matter is people will come after you soon. some will claim to be doing good and will want to take me away from you, others will just kill you first and then take me and war away." he explained slowly making sure she understood. "if you stop being a pansy and just listen to me I can tell you how to stay alive."

"and how do you have all these amazing powers??"she snapped angerly.

"because I'm the item of adversary, I was made in ancient times and was part of something much bigger. my role in this is to know how to defeat your enemies and that is what I do."

"what ever...just prove to me that you can...then we can talk." she muttered while moving some hair from her face again and standing.

"I thought you'd never ask..."

with that the two left, heading for one of the old abandoned schools rumored to have been a recent "haunting" site for ghosts. standing in the main gate evelyn frowned. "great...breaking an entering...just what I need on my personal record."she sighed while stepping forward. "other people will be here right?" she asked while turning to him.

"yes...they will no doubt be looking for the object of games...this one is one of the harder ones..but you're thick head should be able to go through with it.."he muttered while following her. "just keep war by your side...the holder isn't the problem..its the others I'm worried about."

(sorry for the long introduction post...I wanted to get this rp started up so I just kinda posted it...anyone can join but this is mostly just for the story I'm messing with...so attention to any details I give is key. sorry for being so needy. over all just have fun with it!)
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
seekers and holders Left_bar_bleue20/20seekers and holders Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

seekers and holders Empty
PostSubject: Re: seekers and holders   seekers and holders Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:43 pm

"In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution or halfway house in you can get yourself to."
Elise had the paper up to her face. She pulled it down just a little and scratched her head. This was like a riddle, but at the same time, it wasn't; it was a detailed report. Yet she didn't understand a word of it. In any city, in any country? It was too broad of a horizon. Her team had prompted her do research on the subject, but she was sure she had it. Now she would have to find a public resources to give her a clue.
The holders. the Seekers. Elise was to make a detailed report back to the Hunters about the subject.
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com

seekers and holders
Page 1 of 1