Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

seekers and holders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
seekers and holders Left_bar_bleue20/20seekers and holders Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

seekers and holders Empty
PostSubject: seekers and holders   seekers and holders Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:28 pm

for those of you who don't know I'm obessed with something called the holder series. basically they're all micro creepypastas that involve different items and the tests one must go through to get them.

I love the series but I think it would be more interesting to have a little rp about the people that are thrust into becoming a seeker and then becoming a holder once they obtain their first item.
basically this will be more like an arms race, various people will be working to collect all the items and bring the end of the world and others will be working with the holder organization to stop them. then there are people who aren't sure.

my character will be the last option. she was normal until her friend was cornered and forced to give the order to the item of adversary to end his life and seek out her making her into the seeker of adversary, which basically means that she herself did not beat the holder monster but instead was chosen. her second item is the item of war, which is a colt pistol that doesn't shoot bullets instead shooting an empty caseing that fires small bursts of energy. think of the rifle girl from hellsing in how she shot one round that would be able to be manipulated midflight and would go back into the gun. the real bullet that came with the gun is used when the time is right and she passes on the weapon to someone else.

I have no idea where this will go but check out the site I got the idea from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752

nightphase file
seekers and holders Left_bar_bleue20/20seekers and holders Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: seekers and holders   seekers and holders Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:23 pm

funny This looks...like... Way crazy!!
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: seekers and holders   seekers and holders Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:52 pm

bolbi I know right??
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: seekers and holders   seekers and holders Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:38 pm

I did my homework, lets do this!!
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: seekers and holders   seekers and holders Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:04 pm

X3 did you now??
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: seekers and holders   seekers and holders Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:50 pm

Yeah!!
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: seekers and holders   seekers and holders Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:22 pm

shark  well now
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: seekers and holders   seekers and holders Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:01 pm

We started a new thread for this one.
Gonna lock this. mituna 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seekers and holders   seekers and holders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

seekers and holders
Page 1 of 1