Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

memories of the past

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

phase points : 2182
nightphase rep. : 1

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
memories of the past - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/20memories of the past - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

memories of the past - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:25 am

To Hikari the man looked more beat down and rather pitiful. He felt bad for him, even if Koji wasn't always the nicest person to him.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-hobo07.deviantart.com/
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
memories of the past - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/20memories of the past - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 6:37 pm

koji frowned seeing the two,"I told you not to bother me...."he grumbled.
"I-I'm sorry! I....I was told by second in command to find you sir!!"kiki squeeked while saluting her father and commander.
"what....why?"
"you.....you can't feel it??? something's gonna happen!!"she shouted looking more like a scared cat than a teen girl.
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 6:43 pm

"something ominous is coming. We all can sense it, especially Kiki..."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:59 am

koji blinked before pushing the two of them away from his door and against the wall next to it as a sudden explosion occured. "damn it!! I hoped I'd have more time!! kiki get that damn hound of yours up and at em and alert the other captains!! we've got a code 0095!"he snapped at her.
kiki yelped slightly but nodded while running off. koji then looked to hikari,"get your bunghole out of here and somewhere safe! if I know my brother he wont let anyone get away if he can help it!"
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:48 pm

Hikari shook his head, "N-no...I can help, I can do enough to hinder your brother if nothing else."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:01 pm

koji felt his anger flare,"no!!"he snapped before stopping and letting out a soft grumble, "no....this....doesn't involve you....the way he is....he'll kill you just because he knows it will hurt me to let someone disappear like that......go....get as far away from here as you can kid.....we're all bad news...."he muttered while looking back in the room. "looks like a bomb was planted....they're trying to get us disorientated before the attack......we've got some time-"he stated before a fist flew into his face sending him back.
whincing he grasped his bloodied face in his hand slightly, "g-god damn.....strike that....get out now!!"he yelled while tackling the assulter, his brother.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:12 pm

[mog! The brothers!]
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:18 pm

[yush! X3 you know they missed beating eachother up lolzX3]
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:26 pm

[But Tomtom.....how voilent!]
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:29 pm

[well yuh!X3]
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:00 pm

Hikari scowled and held out his arm to the side, several hundred tiny white orbs gathered into crystals on his finger tips. He whipped his arm forward and threw the crystals at Tomtom, three out of the four landed in his back, the fourth in his thy. Each of them exploded creating a small flash of light and hopefully damaging the target.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:13 pm

clawing at his skin tomtom screamed in rage.
taking the moment koji glared at hikari,"I said go damn it!!!!" he yelled while tackling tomtom to the ground. the two wrestled for a bit before transforming into their dragon forms and duking it out.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:52 pm

[So...............are we caught up?]
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:31 am

[yesh]
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:39 pm

Hikari ignored Koji's command, he knew he would help give Koji more of an edge over his brother. He threw four more crystals, this time all but one bounced off Tomtom's scaled. The fourth caught under one of his scales and exploded again. Hikari ducked out of harm's way before he could see the dragon's reaction.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

phase points : 979
nightphase rep. : 11

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:30 am

Rodney ran throughout the building with the naga following a bit slower behind him. He was looking for the others, but didn't see anyone. "The hell... WHERE IS EVERYBODY?" Rodney shouted in frustration and anger.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:39 am

spotting rodney the 14 year old called out to him while waving her hands in the air,"r-rodney!" kiki called with a cough. "I-I got most of the resident members out! wh-where's shin??"she was nearly cut off when a few boards of the foundation gave in sending a flurry of plaster dust and wiring flying. "where's shin???"
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:00 pm

The commotion was everywhere.
Aggea knew that things were really taring down. That harted...oh Tomtom. Of course Shin would hav already noticed everything happening. Perhaps she even knew that it was going to go down like this.
Shin wasn't in her room, and even though she knew that, Agge went and tried anyways. Now, she had been wandering the halls, hearing the fight between Tomtom and Koji. How awful it sound. She could hear the brothers curse at each other with anger. Koji's loud dragon voice seeped through her head.
Where was Shin'yuu?
There she was.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:04 pm

shin walked calmly down the halls, she wasn't ready for this at all, she wasn't ready to face him yet. after all it was her negligence that caused his vacation(s) in the first place. sighing she worked with the riffle in her hands as she walked. it was loaded with a cocktail of modern medicine and magical sealants. it wouldn't be enough to keep him down for very long, but it would block off his abilities for a decent amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:26 am

"Shin?" Aggea whispered, wonder if her friend had heard her or not. It was no sooner then she turn the cornner, that she saw Shin'yuu's strut.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:49 am

looking at aggea shin actually started to look her age, not really in appearence but in how she acted and in her eyes. you could see how tired she was of all this, and why this all came about. no one meant to push westen away and lune was too young and inexperienced to actually act like a real father. it was stupid and childish for him to think that the whole nightphase was to blame.
"hey.......you should probably get out of here......the whole place is going to come down on us at this rate.......I know that kiki alerted the other captains and they've rounded up their sector members up and have already gotten to safety....you should go too...."she murmured while pushing some hair away from her face and loading the rounds into the rifle.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:40 pm

"I don't think so Ms Shin'yuu Asakura." She said, with a tone of attempted cleverness. She was trying to hard to sound grown up, "I came all this way to find you, You can't get rid of me that easy. Plus! I don't belong to a sector."
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:10 pm

"I dunno." Rodney responded to the girl and tried to scan the area with his omnia eyes. He began to get a headache and stopped. "We should leave." THe naga pipped in calmly and looked at a slowly deteriorating wall.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:50 am

kiki nodded softly while keeping her switch blades ready. "I totally agree. this place wont last much longer....we'll have to retreat back into the forest. we've got a cave that we go to in situations like this...only high ranking frontline members know of it so it's safe."she stated while using her 'third eye' technique to find the easiest route to escape.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:30 am

Asher shivered and twitched uncomfortably. "Well then let's go..." Rodney took his gun out of his pocket and put the safety on before putting it back.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:17 am

(somebody do the posting thing!!
....more specically...Shin I think needs to do the posting thing...)
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:08 pm

[.............meh........................................................shhhhhhhhh I'm watching the breakfast club............]
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:27 pm

(Shiiiiiiiiiiin, no one can really post untill you post first)
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:45 pm

frowning shin sighed softly, she'd seen enough nightphase disappear already, she didn't want another one to carelessly throw their life away because of her problems. "I don't think you understand.....I can't protect you this time......I.....I know you've grown a lot since we took you in but...just please.....do this one thing for me and stay away......this isn't your fight....we dragged you into this wrongfully....all those times we shared together were nice, but....it's time to grow up and face the facts. you're breakable, unlike the rest of us. you're human....its...its time to act it." it killed her to do this it really did. granted this wasn't as harsh as she could have been, but with aggea she just couldn't bring herself to scold her or act cruelly towards her.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:51 pm

"Shin." Aggea smiled, a smile that had come through the Nightphase ages. It wasn't the best smile, or the sweetest, but it was hers. A smile that had grown, from its from to a derp stare, to even this. She put her hand on the riffle. "Shut up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

memories of the past
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightphase :: Outside :: Flower Hall-
Jump to: