Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

phase points : 979
nightphase rep. : 11

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:32 pm

Harley and Peten continued to clean the car, there were fast food containers everywhere from Harley's non stop cravings. She had put the photos on the dashboard, all neat and lined up.

Asher was once again confused. "How does it seem impossible? Terra was just in an ice age." Sweatshirt unzipped. "I mean, it's probably better than the few thousand years of nothing but ice since the last time Mt. Yellowstone erupted again." Sweatshirt zipped. "And they now think that before that even humans were still around, so it could be even more unimaginable." Sweatshirt fully off and tossed on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:56 pm

Dasuki bit on her bottom lip with slight confusion. "It seems impossible when you say 'humans were still around'. Humans are all around us...right now? I thought. Where exactly are we?" She paused, "And how'd you get here, from a place like that?"
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:30 pm

The young man blinked. These were humans? They looked exactly like half vamps. "What?" He laughed for a second. "You... are kidding, right?" Humans were dim witted moronic creatures, they nearly drove themselves to extinction multiple times. These weren't humans... He took a peek at their auras. Looked just like half vamps and blood demons to him.
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

phase points : 2182
nightphase rep. : 1

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:41 am

"I....was human at one point..." Hikari cut in shyly. He didn't like to go into details about his past and how he became what he was.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-hobo07.deviantart.com/
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:22 am

Asher still didn't believe them, they had ti be joking. Them saying they were human would be like saying dinosaurs were still around. "Oh I get it" He said after mulling it over again. "You meant humanoid okay, my bad."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:44 pm

"No, I use to be full normal human, not anymore, but I'm could still be called an altered human...."
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:05 pm

"..." Asher hummed lightly. "So your a monster of some kind, like me?" He asked nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:03 pm

Daisuki frowned. "No. No one here's a monster. We are just not ordianry, that's all. It takes a lot to be a monster...." Her brows crossed in thought, and she put her hand up to her lips. A thinking pose, Something Dasuki never knew she did, but did ll the time.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:55 am

Asher's mouth hung open for a few seconds. Gods these people.... He re thought over the sentient classes again in his mind. Humanoids were vampires, demons, angels, and of course the extinct humans. Monsters were harpies, tengu, centaur, naga, arachnids, and fishpersons. Feral were werewolves, anthros, and shifters. What in the hell were they talking about?
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:26 pm

"I think she means that you're only a monster if you do monstrous things like murder or spread suffering and despair." Hikari piped in, seeing the confusion on the naga's face.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:35 pm

"Uh.... huh...." Hishead started to hurt, and the albino yawned. Caffeine crash was coming on.... was there a coffee shop nearby? He ate all the coffee candy... "I meant as in non human.... like you know, how it is usually used to describe monsters." He explained, growing more tired.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:50 am

Dasuki flushed. "Really? I guess I misunderstood...."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:05 am

"I guess the word means a different thing where you come from"
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:03 am

He nodded and sat down on his own coils.

Peten threw out a yogurt cup from the car, and it splattered everywhere in a big blueberry flavored mess.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:52 am

Koko admired his coils. She wornderd if it were confrotable. Her eyes grew wide, and she inched closer to them. Being a Naga looked so...weird. So wonderfully weird...

By the car, Keko snikered as he watched the pale blusih yogurt hit the ground. "What, witches and demons weapons never taught you manners? There is a trash can around here you know."
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:15 am

Asher watched the girl carefully, his red eyes turned to slits in the bright light allowing him to see better.

Peten jumped and smacked his head on the door frame, cursing in Czech. Harley dropped her bag of fries and handed Peten one of the sodas for his head. "Go away." He muttered to Keko angrily, holding the cool can against the growing bump.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:08 pm

I want to touch it! Koko blutered in her mind. Out loud she said. "Anyone wanna go for some pizza?" She sid in a very freindly, but still distracted voice.
Dasuki sighed.

Keko sneered. "No can do. I don't trust you, and I wanna know whats up. I find it slightly difficult to believe that this whole thing is a concidence."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Hikari rubbed his stomach. He felt hungry most of the times nowadays. "S-sure... some pizza doesn't sound like a bad idea."
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Asher sat up... somewhat. Now he was resting backwards on his coils like they were a chair. "May I join?" He asked and licked his lips with his forked tongue. It wasn't as much as coffee, but this naga loved cheese with onions and mushrooms.

"What's up is that Shibusen has been hunting us for no reason!" Peten yelled and whipped more food containers at Keko, blocking the door of the car so that Harley was safe.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:38 pm

Koko brightened. "We walked by one right down the street! I don't know if it's any good though...."

Keko thought his actions were kind of....funny. He chuckled. Like he was going to take the risk of going to Harley? He didn't plan on dieing, yet. "Is that so? And how can you prove that to me? How do they even know you? Would they be hunting you down if you hadn't done something orginally?"
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 pm

Peten was tempted to make a golem, but his were next to useless despite all of Giriko's help. "Look I'm just an enchanter, okay?! I lived in Leow when Shibusen came in, broke out golem and then killed my dad and brother in Alaska!" He shouted and threw another container at Keko.
Harley heard this, and knew what really happened. Shibusen didn't kill Peten's dad or brother, they had died in the avalanche, Giriko had lied to Peten to protect him and her cousin, give them a chance to get out of the prison. If they had a reason to fight for it, they woulda. If he had known he would have shut down and just stayed there forever. Harley pressed her hands on the glass of the car window sadly, but just the same glared at Keko.
She spoke up, letting Peten calm down for a bit. "I said before... I'm Giriko's daughter but he didn't raise me, it was S- one of the vacation(s) scythes did but I ran away."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:14 pm

Hikari looked over, hearing the others' voices than turned back to Asher and Koko. "That's alright, it's always fun to try new things." He said with an innocent smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:24 pm

Asher followed, he was worried about the people with the car and the fight they were getting into with that other person, mainly because of the seagulls flying around the car eating all the food they threw.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:08 pm

"One of the vacation(s) scythes did?" this stunned Keko. There we'ren't many vacation(s) scythes around. And who would raise Giriko's daughter...they were all loyal to Shinigami-sama (*coughcoughfornowjustincough*), as far as he knew. That would be... mixed up. Something was defiantely strange. It was like the timeing didn't match.
"Who?" He demanded.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:17 am

Harley looked down and swallowed. "Soul... but I stayed at Justin's for a bit after I left..." Justin was probably the reason she wanted to go back... Yes he was nice and didn't call Soul and Maka after she left, but he never was quite the right person for her to stay with if she wasn't going home.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:18 pm

Keko tried not looked shocked. It didn't work. "What? Soul raised you? And with Maka
I suppsoe?!" he said frightfully saracstically. The words stuck him witout sound, all too sudden. He suddenly felt a little disciusted at them.

[Sorry for the crqappy post. On my laptop. Not exactly best for posts X3]
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:50 pm

She looked at him angrily. It was always the same reaction. 'A useless weapon for her fake parents' or 'They never wanted a witch's kid'. Her engine oil felt like it was boiling.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:46 pm

"So? What is it?" Keko snapped fiercely, no longer feeling cool headed. He had always...admired Soul. Like no one else in the world. "Tell me the truth. There's no way Soul and Maka can raise a kid. They're way too young! Plus, I would know, everyone would know! It would spread around Shibusen so fast we'd all catch fire."
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:56 pm

Peten held Harley back at the wrists. "SO WHAT? IT HAPPENED YOU JERK!" She thrashed and kicked, revving her engine threateningly. It was against everything they had taught her, but she wanted to kill this guy...
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:24 pm

He gowled. Stepping away from the car half an inch, he waited to feel Dasuki next to him. He waited. It didn't come. Where the jgdgfglsl was she?

"It couldn't of! You are lying." he growled, holding his retreated ground. Not Soul. Not Maka. Not the people he looked up to the most....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?   Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another rp to introduce Asher Peten and Harley?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightphase :: Outside :: River Side-
Jump to: