Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Darkness Returns

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Suitchi

Suitchi

phase points : 599
nightphase rep. : 3

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:58 am

Sniggered." I found a stash of gold in his house." He pulled a big bag of gold from his pocket." Thought it would be a shame to let this much gold go to waste. Any way theres a few more places we need to check. Hm... He looked down a list." Next up is Elphias Doge."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

phase points : 2182
nightphase rep. : 1

nightphase file
The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:24 am

Looks at the bag of gold. "Not a bad take" Considers something for a moment, "What do you say to splitting whatever we find is Dodges' house 50-50 if the Potter child isn't there?"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-hobo07.deviantart.com/
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:00 am

Chuckled sounds good." But if I find Doge there himself I'm going to torture him for information. When I was only twelve my mother taught me how to break some one with little effort she and the Dark lord trained me in the dark arts personally. They saw potential for a great dark wizard in me I had uncommon skill at magic at a young age you see." He shook his head. Look at me bringing up stuff from the past I normally get excited at the prospect of Causing others pain." At that moment Dolohov appeared. Aster Ledex. We found a wedding ceremony over near Ottery st catch pole and were to go there the dark lord wants any one skilled at Torture and interigation." Aster smirked well than that would be me and you Dolohov. What about you Lendex are you good with interrigation?
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:07 am

Lendax grinned "Heh heh heh heh, my skill is in finding out what makes people angry, what causes them emotional pain, things like that even without using legilimency agianst them, i typically use it to make their fighting more reckless, but it might be able to be used in interigation, plus im not too bad at causing physical pain either"
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:10 pm

Nodded." Then lets go we needn't keep the Dark Lord waiting for information." With that he turned on the spot in to the crushing darkness and appeared in a marquee." Four people were sitting on their knees wands pointed at them." aster drew his wand." I'll start with this one. Dolohov you take the middle one to another room that way it won't interrupt my work. lendex you take that one. Do what ever you have to get the information we need be as ruthless as need be." As for you." He turned to his hostage if you want this to end quickly I suggest you tell me where Harry Potter is?" The man looked up." I don't know where he is." Aster smirked and waved his wand the man fell back screaming and clutching his face a slash had appeared on the mans face deep and bleeding severely. Blood trickled on to the floor." Thats what you get for lieing to me I can tell your lying to me. I might not be very powerful at Legilimancy but I can tell your hiding some thing from me I see it in your eyes!"
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:51 am

Lendax turned on his hostage and hissed quietly, "Tell me now, where is Harry Potter, if you don't, i will make these next few hours years of torment for you. Are we clear?" "I don't know where Harry Potter is, and if i did i wouldn't tell monsters like you." Lendax smiled, "I was hoping you'd say something like that" He made a waving motion with his and the hostage's mind was suddenly full of the most gruesome images of the man's friends and family. Lendax cast a spell to quiet the man's sreams so it didn't disturb Dolohov and Aster, but left it loud enough so that Lendax could still hear it. "Now, we know that Potter was at this wedding, tell me where he went" Lendax hissed as he lifted the spell. "H-he w-wasn't... a-ask an-anyone, I s-swear." "I know you're not lying, so that makes you useless" "Nooooo......" Lendax had placed the images in the man's head again, but this time he didn't llift it, he got up and walked away savoring the man's misery, not caring that he didn't get any info on Harry Potter.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:16 pm

Aster waved his wand another slash appeared on his face. He then waved his wand and the man was thrown in to a row of chairs the wood splintering as he smashed through them." Crucio!" There was a insane look in Aster's eyes as he continued to torture the man." I can keep this up as long as you can and I can assure you you'll crack soon enough! Now where is Harry Potter? I don't...." There was a loud bang and a bruise appeared on the mans face as he was again thrown backwards." Liar!!! I can assure you I'm going to make this the single most painful experience if you don't give me the information I want! I'll make you suffer. Youll be begging for me to end it before I'm done with you!
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:32 pm

Lendax hears the insanity in Aster's voice and glances over at him. "Fool, he's been trained in using dark magic in very percsice ways, but he loses control easily, maybe i should tell him to be more careful about that in the future" Lendax muttered quietly to himself. "I'll get to that later" Walks around aimlessly, listening to the anguish crys of all three of the hostages that were being tortured.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:28 pm

The man crawled on the floor gasping for breath." I'll tell you..... Where is he? He was sent to a house of the Order." Aster glared at him." Who? I can't say.... I'm not Secret Keeper." A sense of happiness rose in him." Who is? it's Remus Lupin." Aster Smirked." I thank you for your information." Lendex Should I finish him off for the trouble he's caused us?"
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:51 pm

"That would be boring, but i say, in fairness, that he doesn't need pain, after all, he did talk, so i'm for killing him quickly and painlessly, but then again, if, like he said, there's a fidelius charm over the place, we cant find it unless we find someone who knows the exact address, which he can't give away" Lendax said in his ussual emotionless voice
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Nodded." then he's of no use to us." He raised his wand." A jet of green light hit the man squarely in the chest and fell back dead." We need to find Lupin. Dolohov walked over covered in blood. Aster stared." He wouldn't give the information willingly so I started to pick apart at him with dark magic. I got some thing useful Remus Lupin was here at this wedding and there were about twenty eye witnesses so we might be able to find some one here who knows where he might have gone
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:46 pm

"I doubt anyone outside the order will know where they went, they're smart enough for that at the least." Lendax stated. "And if recall, Lupin's wife is your aunt, right Aster? hehehe, that should make this interesting," Smirking at Aster, "i know you could kill all of them without batting an eye, but still, hunting direct relatives of our own is always interesting."
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:03 pm

Nodded with a smirk." I've been meaning to pay my dear aunt back for the trouble she caused my family for being a mudblood lover and blood traitor the Dark lord said even our most acient of family trees will become diseased because of bad blood so I'll be sure to vut the infection of at the source. Her or lupin will die at my hand both of them if I can manage it."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:07 am

"Don't go thinking i won't get in your way. you can have your aunt, that's personal, but i want the werewolf during the full moon, its rare that i get a chance to fight them because they either join us or someone else kills them while they're human."
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:27 am

Looked at lendex." If you can manage to find him during the full moon then he's yours. But you'd better be good with tracking because Greyback has been after that werewolf for a long time and he's made it clear he's to be killed by him so be careful it's a dangerous game to be played to hunt a werewolf at the full moon and if Greyback is after him Greyback might go through you to get to Lupin.
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:01 pm

Lendax looked at Aster with a humorous expression mixed with a bit of surprise. "tch, Greyback is strong, but it'll be more than easy to throw him off the trail. All it takes is a little false bait."
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:30 pm

Aster nodded." Well Ill be off to the ministry I still have to keep my cover as a respectable auror the Dark lord needs spies still." With that aster apparated to the ministry removing his Death Eater robes and taking the entrance. As he entered in to the attrium he saw that a black statue had replaced the fountain. He smirked at the statues showing a witch and wizard sitting on throwns with thousands of muggles holding the throwns over their heads showing pain in their faces. Aster chuckled." The statue is in great taste showing mudbloods and muggles in their rightful place bowing at our feet like the filth they are."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:17 pm

"heh, playing the spy seems so tedious from my position. i dont see how they can stand to act like those mudblood-loving fools all the time. i guess thats why i'm not a spy." grinning to himself, Lendax disapperated with a twirl of his cloak.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:44 pm

[*mouth drops wide open* holy craples....when did you... O_o How in the world did I forget this?!]
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:22 pm

[lol, idk..... because you just did?]
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:27 am

The day ended quickly as Aster left the office his mind on the mission he had been given. He was to find and Kill The escaped Mudblood. Marry Cattermole and Her entire family for fleeing the ministry and aiding in the escape of twelve other muggle borns.' A smirk played across his face at the prospect." Looks like I'll be having some fun." He dressed in to his Death Eater robes and apparated to the last place the Cattermoles had been seen." He appeared near a beach in south London. The breeze fierce the waves crashing in to the shore the smell of salt on the air." Humnum Revelio." He cast his human presence charm and came up with nothing." Well this will make things more interesting." He took his wamnd out and began to twirl his wand through the air muttering incantations. To the untrained eye or ear it would appear there was nothing happening but there was a low rushing sound filling the area." This area has signs of magical concealment. From the direction their disillusionment charm was cast and their apparition was only feet away my theory is that they apparated somefive hundred miles due west. The magical particles are shifting west. The problem is they could have laid this as a false trail and apparated from their to another and the trail is just cold." He considered for a moment....." being an Auror they should know I'll find them eventually whe ever they apparate they leave sighns of magic and I'll be able to track them that way.
"
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:44 pm

"Greyback, there you are" Lendax walked up to the werewolf who grunted "What do you want?" "Well, I have some information that you may liking" Lendax replied grinning smoothly. "I came to tell you about the price on mudbloods and blood traitors heads, catch a few of them and you'd be rich in no time" "What's the catch?" Greyback asked suscpiciously. "Whats this info costing?" "Nothing, just a friendly tip" Lendax said in a very convincing way. "oh, well, thanks than" And Greyback went off to search for mudbloods
"no no, thank you" lendax muttered to himself "that should keep you busy while i search for Lupin"
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:52 am

Aster stood in the middle of a forest clearing his steps echoing in the area as he stepped on the dry leaves. his wand drawn a fire lit the way scared voices were heard." I know we were being followed. I saw man I know was a Death eater in town. I think he might have seen me but I lost him through the crowd of muggles." Aster walked forward a scream was heard and a middle aged man raised his wand and sent a spell at Aster who deflected it with a lazy flick of his wand." Stay away from my family!" Aster laughed it was one of a person who had no conciounsce or any kind of remorse for the pain he had caused others." After I finish you I'll take care of them. Reginald Cattermole was no where near as skilled as Aster who was barely using any of his power. Sweat was pouring from Cattermoles face. his wand flashing nothing he threw at Aster was hitting." You honestly beleive your any match for me?" He furiously dueling with every thing he ad but to no Avail. Aster waved his wand and he was thrown back his last spell bounded away and set the clearing ablaze. Aster advanced on the man wand pointed at his face." You should have relized that if you escaped the ministry you wouldn't be running for long." There was flash of green light and he was dead."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:21 pm

Lendax appered right outside the place Lupin's house should have been, for he knew the general area, and it was easy to notice that there was a missing house, even if the muggles didn't, they didn't know anything. A wind whipped as Lendax muttered, "He's not here, than he must be with the Potter boy, that would make sense, too bad we haven't a clue as to where he is." Lendax grinned, "it wouldn't be fun if it were easy, now i'll actually have to hunt if i want to catch my prey, heh heh heh." Than he looked at one of the nearby muggle houses. "Might as well leave a mark" Lendax waved his wand in a complex series of motions and the house blew up with an ear shattering explosion, killing the family inside in an unexpected blast of fire. Lendax shot the dark mark into the sky above the house and disapperated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkness Returns
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightphase :: Outside :: Graveyard-
Jump to: