Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Darkness Returns

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Suitchi

Suitchi

phase points : 599
nightphase rep. : 3

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:51 am

Btw Bellatrix was the leader of another group XD] Aster flexed his wand arm well I guess I better practice until then
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

phase points : 2182
nightphase rep. : 1

nightphase file
The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:15 am

[lol, i read that wrong, okay, forget i said anything ^^']
gins "wanna practice against me?" pulling out his wand "it would be very interesting and it would be a hard for the both of us"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-hobo07.deviantart.com/
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:39 am

Smirked very well." He flicked his wand and and there was a bang and a rope of flames shot from his wand wrapping around landex
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:40 am

"impatient to start as ever, very well" twiches his wand with what little use of his hands he had and the rope of flames unwound themselves from Lendax and turned into ice as it shot towards Aster
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:53 am

Lazily flicked his wand and the ice turned in to dust. With another twitch of his wand the dust swirled around and formed in to a huge serpent which then struck at Lendax
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:11 am

waved his wand like a baton and the serpent turned on Aster turning into a mini tornado the completely engulfed Aster.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:30 am

Placed his wand between his palms in a downward position and the tornado turned in to water and engulfing him in a sphere of water which was slowly compressing him
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:02 am

waves his wand over his head from inside the water and the shere breaks and turns into hundreds of hundreds of wooden, steel-tiped spears that rushed at Aster from all directions
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:46 pm

Flicked his wand tword the fire place and a wall of flames erupted from it incinerating most of the spears except one which pierced his shoulder. he flicked his wand once more and fire formed in to a great serpent an it began to coil around lanex to bind him
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:43 pm

Wiggled his wand hand free and tapped the serpent with it. The giant snake fell to the ground, dead, but, right before he killed it, it had bit Lendax on the shoulder. "heheheh, this is very fun indeed." Taps his wound with his wand to stop any poison the serpent may have had, but didn't heal the cut, to do that right now would take more time than he wanted to spare. Than he slashed his wand through the air and suddenly dozens of illusions appeared that looked exactly like the real Lendax. They started gliding around Aster. "which of us is the real one? common, take a guess" they echoed
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:46 pm

Looked around at the illusions." Hm clever trick I noticed that those spears you cast were dipped in a certain type of poison My body became numb within secons I'm disoriented so using this spell will make it even more difficult for me. He flicked his wand smirking but ican make things difficult for you too. he then disappeared disilusioment charms work wonders." he cast a few curses which took out a few of the clones to make things worse after he cast each curse he would apparate as soon as the curse was fired making it near impossible to find his next location.
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:38 pm

"very clever, you don't miss a trick do you" the clones echoed now wandering around randomly . "But this isn't even close to over." each of the clones closed their eyes and listened intently, for a crack the sound of a person apparating. Lendax herd it a in the left side of the room and all the clones shot a stunning spell at that spot so that if he did hit his mark Aster wouldn't know which of the Lendaxes fired the spell.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:37 pm

Anticipating an attack Aster pointed his wand an at one of the stone statues in the corner which jumped in front of the stunning spells. The spells glanced off the statue.He then twirled his wand and the statue charged at lendax slasing the stone sword in its hands.
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:15 pm

The sword slashed right through another clone. "oooh, missed me that time" they chanted. They all waved their wands and the statue exploded into fairly larger peices than he would normally have done, for while his clones were up his spells were weakened.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:13 am

[I think we should skip to the ministry thing or we'll be doing this forever lets just call it a draw XD] Aster and his team apparated in front of the Ministry entrance all in their Death Eater robes and hooded and masked." Alright I want us all to make this quick they'll have their defenses up with in minutes once we enter I want our protective spells cast on the entrance once we've entered the regular enchantment shall do fine." They walked through Dolohov pointed his wand at the entrance." Morsecarus!" A green barrier appeared over the entrance it was a barrier created by their master himself only those with The Dark Mark branded on them could pass through it others would suffer extreme pain if they tried to go through it." That will hold them for a while. They entered in to a lift which began descending to the Attrium. Alright We duel to kill if any one resists us finish them off the Dark Lord does not want any resistance." As the lift opened a few ministry workers turned and drew their wands but Aster was faster." He pointed his wand at the ceiling and it collapsed on to the workers.
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:11 pm

[lol, you have a point ^^]
Lendax's team appeared moments after Aster's "well I see they already put up the defenses" noticing the barrier "Speed has always been his better elements, alright lets go, anyone who messes better hope the aurors get them before I do" Lendax heads the auror headuarters and starts blasting everything killing five people before they even realized what was happening, the others in his group had each killing one person and injured several.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:09 am

Feeling excited at the prospect of a possible good fight he lead his team up the lifts to the third floor the Aurors office was their target." The dark Lord wants them taken down but he says not to spill any magical blood I know who the mudbloods are so watch who you kill.
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:50 pm

"Oh, he did? my bad" Lendax appeared from around the corner "I may have killed a pure blood, but who knows, I'm not all that good at reconizing the difference" sighs "well I'm off to the department of mysteries, c'ya... common" Lendax and the rest of his group file into a lift that heads down a windowless hallway with a single door at the end
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:47 am

Aster walked in to the Auror office and they immediatly were headed off by Aurors." Spells began to be fired within seconds and people were dueling. An Auror walked forward casting a spell which Aster deflected. Aster bowed to the Auror." The auror just shook his head." Come now you should show the respect I have shown you but if you insist. He pointed his wand I'll make sure you suffer." [Sorry it took so long I've been really busy]
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:28 pm

[its fine, have you seen harry potter 7 in theaters yet?]
Lendax and his team were walking down a windowless corridor with a single black door at the end. Lendax opened the door and stepped into a room light by blue candles with several doors. "split up and capture anyone you find, but don't kill unless given no choice. Lendax walked into a door to the left that opened into a room with a tank fulled with what appeared to be brains, but no humans. Yaxley, Jugson and Selwyn all went in different directions.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:46 pm

Aster slashed his wand through the air and a flash of silver light blasted from his wand and formed in to a glittering rope spinning around Creigor . It binded him to the spot and the rope evaporated as He raised his wand flicking it at the smoke which turned in to a flame rope. Aster brandished his wand up and pointed it at the fire a black stream streaked out and combined with the fire forming in to a black Python which struck at him which hit him in the shoulder which sent him flying in to a wall. He clutched his shoulder which the skin was slowly melting away.
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:06 am

(sry I took so long, I'm ussually much quicker to repost than this)

Lendax opened his third door so far since entering the department of mysteries. No one was in this room, the only thing in it was an archway set the middle of the room. Lendax sighed "so far only one person down here, so boring. I bet Aster's getting plenty of entertainment. Maybe in the next room?" walks across the room to a door staight cross from the one he entered and opened it. There were two people dressed in the uniforms all unspeakables wore. "finnally" Lendax whipped his wand at one of the two wizards in the room who's legs buckled and gave way as if something large and heavey had just fallen on his head. But the other had pulled out his wand and began dueling with Lendax.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:02 pm

The man raised his wand but dropped it screaming in agony. Aster smirked."Do you like the poison that snake had? It's a very potent poison that numbs the whole body as well as desolving flesh but it leaves the pain receptors in tact and fully functional."

[it's cool]
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:02 pm

Lendax was back in the first room in the department of mysteries with his three hostages. The second man turned out to be easy prey. "you'd think that the people assigned to work with the most unknown and mysterious asspects of magic would be better fighters" he mumbled angrily. A little while later the rest of his team returned with a total of twenty more prisoners. "All right, we can finally get out of this basement and maybe find some wizards worth fighting, its so boring down here"
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 5:22 am

Aster Drug the Auror over to the other hostages with his wand. The man was not phisaclly hurt in any way. Aster had cast an illusion charm early in their duel which caused unaturally vivid illusions and the thought of real pain
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 5:55 pm

Lendax was walking down a corridor in the misuse of muggle artifacts area.. He had sent the rest of his team off somewhere else. As he walked around the next corner he was a wizard and a witch running into a nearby office. "Is it even worth it?" he sighed. "ah well might was well." Lendax walked into the office and saw the two cowering together in a corner. "Heh heh heh, well well well, what do we have here, two little love birds cowering like frightened little mice." The wizard begged, "Please, o-only kill m-me, have mercy on my wife, I beg you." Lendax grinned malicously, "Here's what I'm going to do, I'll leave you alive, but kill her, how does that sound" "NO!" Lendax flicked his wand causing the man to fly across the room, where he watched helplessly as Lendax muttered "Avada Kedavra" (did i spell that right? 0.o) and killed his wife in a flash of green light. Lendax walked away grinning broadly as he listened to the man's screams of agony. "He he he, finnaly something entertaining"
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:35 am

Aster sighed. He had not had a good fight from any one in the ministry were all the ministry officials really this pathetic? As he thought this there were whimpers of fear from the hostages. The Dark Lord had arrived. Aster bowed low to him." My lord we have done as you asked. Hold out your arm Aster." Aster pulled back his sleeve where the dark mark was branded in to his skin." The Dark lord touched the mark. Aster winced as he felt the burning sensation. All the Death eaters immediatly apparated next to them." My Death Eaters and ministry of magic workers you are all here to bare witness to me taking control of the Magical world." Pius Thicknese walked forward. My lord Rufus Scrimegour has barricaded himself in his office with the ministrys best protective spells. Did they really think that would keep Lord Voldemort out?" He raised his wand there was a loud bang and the minister of magic was pulled out of thin air right in front of him dangling suspended in the air by invisible bonds. Before I kill you I want you to see your mitakes Scrimegour. You were under the dilusion that I wouldnt come for the ministry and that I wouldnt dare try a full frontal assualt well I have proven that my power alone is more than the entire ministry put together. You have underestimated the power of Lord Voldemort and for this you shall pay. Now as your last seconds come to a close I will give you the chance to save a life. Bring him over Landex." A young boy was brought over and put on his knees." I believe this is your son is it not? Don't hurt him! I shall let him live if you tell me where Harry Potter is if not the blood of your son will spill and will be on your hands. Please don't hurt my son! That is not an answer to my question, There was a flash of green light and the teenage boy rolled over unmoving but unmistakably dead. His eyes open in an ever staring look of fear and shock." Scrimegour screamd but there was another flash of Green light and Scrimegour fell dead just like his son before him and all was silent.

[Sorry for the really dark stuff ]
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:31 pm

[don't be sorry for posting dark stuff in an rp with me lol, i enjoy it]
Voldemort turned to the death eaters. "Go and search for the boy, search any and all places connected with the Order of the Phoenix untill you find him. Now!" he hissed angrily. "Singal me if you find him."
"Yes, my lord." the death eaters replied. And with that they all disapaperated.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:23 am

Aster apparated out side of Kingsly Shacklebolts house the house was in near complete darkness." Hm it would make sense for the boy to be sent here. After all Shacklebolt is an extremely powerful Auror." He opened the gate and walked through the front door. As he entered he raised his wand." Humnum Revelio." Hm... No sighn of human presence other than my own." He waved his wand a little more trying a whole bunch of counter curses." Looks like the boy isnt here. But just for fun I think I'll send Shacklebolt a message all the same. He raised his wand and flames burst from his wand but it wasnt normal fire this fire was blazing hot and turned any thing it touched to ash. Fiend Fire ought to make him see reason. With that said he walked from the house as it slowly burnt to the ground
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:51 pm

Lendax was leaning against a wall. When Aster walked past him he followed and said, "Alastor Moody's house was empty, got some neat stuff, but it didn't take long, so i figured i'd treat myself to a show"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Returns    The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkness Returns
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightphase :: Outside :: Graveyard-
Jump to: