Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Below the surface

Go down 
+2
link mart hobo#7
Aggea
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
Below the surface - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Below the surface - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Below the surface - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:13 pm

[not particularly~~]
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
Suitchi

Suitchi

phase points : 599
nightphase rep. : 3

nightphase file
Below the surface - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Below the surface - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:18 pm

kk link] Aster nodded." Well I was held up a short while Arget but we'd better get in there I'd rather not have the Dark Lord angry with me." They walked in the room was barely lit with a fire but some faces were thrown into veiw the room was filled with Death Eaters nearly fifty all sitting in a circle around a table." And at the middle their master who's red pupiless eyes glared at the men. Ah Aster and Arget how nice of you to join us your late though if either of you shows up late again you'll be very sorry. Aster felt the familiar fear grip him at his masters words and felt cold sweat begin to run down his face." My apologesse my lord but I was held up briefly. I don't want to hear your excuses just don't let it happen again either of you Lord Voldemort doesnt tolerate lateness. Now Aster between Gibben and Rookwood and you Arget sit between Rouhle and Travers." Now the reason I have called you all here is of the utmost importance now listen carefully.'
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

phase points : 2182
nightphase rep. : 1

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:20 pm

"yes, my lord, it will never happen again" sits down where voldemort told him to, seeming completely unafriad of the evil lord
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-hobo07.deviantart.com/
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:30 pm

Aster sat down his attention briefly side tracked by the floating woman rotating above them on the ceiling she looked as though she were dead but she was breathing." Aster what do you have to report to me? My Lord by what I have been told from my imperious curse on Cornelius Fudge is that Harry Potter will be moved from little Whinging on friday night at eight o'clock and he'll have his guard there as well." I see you have done well Aster. Thank you my lord." And what have you to report Arget?
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:33 pm

"something you may find quite intersting" pauses to look around the room giving little attention to the floating woman "dumbldore has been searching places, places, for the most part, that have a good connection to some of us, i dought it is coincidnce"
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:39 pm

"That is most interesting to hear. Since you both have given me sutch good information I shall give you a very minimum punishment for you lateness. You are both to tail Dumbledore to where ever he may go as it stands Aster and you Arget were both former Aurors meaning you have exceptional skills at stealth you'll be working together."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:41 pm

"yes my lord, when are we to leave?" showing the slightest bit of eagerness to have a challenge for once
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:58 pm

Tommorow you'll begin your mission but know this if you fail this mission you will both feel my wrath for your failure." Aster nodded feeling excited about the chance to prove himself." Thank you my lord we shall not fail you. Yes now back to other matters some of you might have noticed we have a guest with us tonight." He was motioning to the woman above them." As though she had been slapped in the face she woke up looking frightend." Where am I? Her name is Cherrity Barbage and very recently she was in the employ of Hogwarts school Professor Barbage resighned sayinhg to the papers she felt muggles needed protection well I can't have you spewing your own opinion about filthy muggle scum. Please let me go I'm sorry!" He lifted his wand and she went silent but she still tryed to scream." Draco I am sure you don't recognize her?" Draco shook his head." Well then I guess since I have made my point with this filth here then I have no further use of her. Charittys eyes filled with tears." All of you pay attention for this is what hapens to muggle loving scum who show their affection to them. Avada Kedavra!" there was a flash blinding green light as the women fell from the ceiling and crashed upon the table some of the Death eaters jumped back.
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:05 pm

arget remianed completly calm dispite the fact that he was just threatened by voldemort and watched a woman get murdered mearly for likeing muggles "yes, wizards who love muggles as just as bad as being muggles themselves, wizards like dumbldore" his voice was calm, but inside he was feeling a personal experince feeding a hidden hatrate for dumbldore
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Aster couldnt help but feel sorry for the woman but those thoughts were erased imedietly after the master began speaking again." On a lighter note I have heard from Lucious that there has been good news in the family. She is no family of ours my lord! Belatrix Lestrange spoke up." What say you Draco will you visit the cubs? There was laughter from all the others." Well I can't say I would if I were in you position either filthy half breeds. Now one last thing I require the use of some ones Wand." The Death Eaters all fell silent at this." Lucious your wand." Lucious hesitated beofre handing it over his hand twitched slightly as if expecting some thing." My wand Lucious? I think not after your little mishap at the Ministry you really think I'd give you mine? I also notice you do not like having us in your house. My lord nothing makes my family happier then having you here. Such lies Lucious you cannot hide your feelings from me."
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:28 pm

[sorry that took so long]
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:34 pm

[thats ok, i was in the shower anyway, and i just noticed that your taking this scene directly from book 7]
"if i may, my lord, i belive the Malfoys no longer wish to serve you, after all, he never tried to search for you after your fall, maybe he wishes the Potter boy finished you that night" looking at Lucious with eveident gloating
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:38 pm

[is that ok I just thought we needed a good opening the rest will be our own take on what goes on] Aster laughed at this." Yes Lucious he has a good point you didn't even do any time for the Dark Lord I did four years for him not as many as Beletrix though she did eighteen but you you didn't even look for him I'd have done every thing to find him I killed four aurors in the department looking for him I only got little info before I was arrested but I wasnt convicted for the crimes they had no evidence.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:43 pm

(hey all....mind if lil old shin'yuu joins in???)
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:44 pm

[sure^^ just pick one of your characters to be a Death Eater]
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:44 pm

[not at all{it doesnt really matter to me, i was just noticing it]
"i didnt do time in azkaban, but i did do everything in my power to find you, my lord, you know i speak the truth"
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:52 pm

Lucious looked pale." I was waiting to hear of your return I was under deep cover." Yes under the cover of Fudge and Dumbledore you coward. Are you trying to start a fight I could defeat both of you with out trying! Is that a challenge? Big talk for some one with out a wand! Don't forget Lucious were both former Aurors meaning we can duel very well.
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:58 pm

"yes, we could easily defeat you, we wouldnt even break a sweat" glaring at Lucious, silently daring him to fight them
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Lucious stood up drawing his wand. You dare mock me! I am far greater asset to the Death eaters then you'll ever be!" He flicked his wand at Aster who effortlessly stopped it with his bare hand." Really Lucious you must learn to pick your fights in front of the Dark Lord. My lord with you permission I would like to tach this scum a lesson." Enough of this! Crucio! Lucious fell to the ground screaming in agony." YOu will learn well Lucious that I shall not have my followers threatend!
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:18 pm

somewhere far off two girls sat in a room of a well hidden house. it was well furnished. there were bright colors and open space. the two girls were sitting on opposite sides of the room, each could be considered attractive and each acted the same to the situation but the two girls were very different. one had long cherry red hair and dark bangs and the other was older with long brown hair and black bangs.
the older girl sighed. "so....kik....how long's the old man keeping us here??"she asked.
"u-uhm....I'm not sure....."the younger girl blushed.
"ugh.....just what we need.....anyways! how long you wanna bet that they find us?" the brown haired girl said while taking out a large bag of money.
"shin!! you know I hate gambling like that!" the young girl whined.
Back to top Go down
ketsueki akairaikouarashi

phase points : 84

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:48 pm

Walks down hall* where is harry? im apart of the DA. i need to find harry .*keeps walking*
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:51 pm

[oh wow!! everyones in this rp XD]
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:36 pm

[there are actually 2 ppl that are somewhat active posters that arent in this]
"hehe, he wishes he were important" Arget mutters to himself, than he says outloud "so are there any more matters that must be attended to, or may aster and i prepare for our mission, my lord?"
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:43 pm

He nodded." Yes you two may leave but I want you both to report back every three hours with a status report also I want you to eliminate any one who may pose a threat to your mission be they child or adult. Aster nodded. It will be done my lord."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:45 am

sitting with the other girl shin sighed. "so.....explain to me why we're here?"she asked.
"because someone's coming...."the red haired girl responded. "I'm not sure who.....or when......but I can clearly see someone coming........and....there's a dark shrowed of darkness that wraps around a hidden veil of kindness........"she muttered.
"a whole lot of curse talk I see.......hey....how long has it been since dumbledor found you?"shin asked.
"ever since that damned dark wizzard cursed me with this gift...."
"its not so bad....."she muttered as she got up and started pacing. she thought of what her friend had told her, about the darkness. "you can do a whole bunch of things when you're not cooped up like this.....and best of all you're a full blooded wizzard...though....you hadn't had any powers.....that curse has done alot for you hun!"
"tempt not a desprate man....."the girl mumbled.
"wha?? that you or the curse talking?"shin asked.
"maybe both......all I know is that in using the curse too much...I can die......and in death I'll be rid of that aweful human being who cursed me....and killed my family...."she sighed. "but I must deliver a message to him first...."she added.
"how can you find a man you've only seen once...and for a brief moment?"
"he that is stricken blind cannot forget..."
"daaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmnnnnnnn.....quoting romeo and juliet? I guess its to be expected....you were rasied by him...."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:18 pm

"yes, my lord, it will be my pleasure" his voice giving no emotion, just the same calm expression he always used "lets go Aster" gets up and walks out of the room
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:26 pm

Followed Arget from the room walking to the outside of the Manor." I say since The School is on Summer Vacation we stay in Hogsmeade until Dumbledore leaves to Apparate. That way we can attempt to get answers."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:30 pm

"sounds like a good plan, but we mustn't underestimate Dumbldore, we need to find out a way to track him, so we can always know where he is, even if he gets away from us, than we do it your way"
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:35 pm

Well I have an Ideah but it's risky I say we use the Imperious curse on one of the Aurors stationed around the school after all theycan tail Dumbledore for us and he'll be hard put to spot that,
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:38 pm

"im sure he could stop it easy, but if we use them carefully and add a little legemency it might just work"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Below the surface   Below the surface - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Below the surface
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightphase :: Outside :: River Side-
Jump to: