Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Arrancar uprising

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suitchi

Suitchi

phase points : 599
nightphase rep. : 3

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
The Arrancar uprising Left_bar_bleue20/20The Arrancar uprising Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

The Arrancar uprising Empty
PostSubject: The Arrancar uprising   The Arrancar uprising Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:04 pm

I thought it'd be fun to do a Bleach rp ^^ so hears my Character

Suitchi Kumo
Appearance: He wears the standard Shinigami Shihaksho with his squads insignia on the back. He's about 6'2 with short spiked silver hair. He's the Luietenit of squad three he carries his Zanpakuto on his right side it's a katana with a orange hilt and a retangular cross guard on it . It's sheath is black.

Squad: 3
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
The Arrancar uprising Left_bar_bleue20/20The Arrancar uprising Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar uprising   The Arrancar uprising Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:11 pm

I'll be using shin^^
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar uprising   The Arrancar uprising Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:34 pm

I guess I can use Aggea for now to get things started...I'll post a character as we go along, juby and I are trying to make one^^ it that okay with you guys??
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar uprising   The Arrancar uprising Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:35 pm

kk
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar uprising   The Arrancar uprising Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:41 pm

The Soul society lay in the stillness of the night the royal side of the Soul Society held many of noble families. Suitchi sat in a small dinner eating a bowl of white rice feeling starved after getting off duty for the night. He was supposed to be meeting his friend Shin who he'd known a long time."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar uprising   The Arrancar uprising Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:47 pm

prancing around shin clutched a basket of goodies. her necklace dangled this way and that, the oddly shaped wing typed charm shining slightly. "ohhh! did I do good or what?!"she laughed to herself feeling oddly happy. "he's so skinny...I hope he likes what I made him..."the teen said to herself as she skipped to suitchi's door. snickering happily she knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar uprising   The Arrancar uprising Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:48 pm

"Shin!!" Aggea squeeled, fallowing close behind "Where are we going this time?? Its is some place fun and exiting?? Are you sure I can't come?? I mean koji said I had to stay home and to dishes but I don't wanna!!"
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar uprising   The Arrancar uprising Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:51 pm

giggling shin looked to her friend. "that old lizzard can do what he wants!"she said. "and yeah you can't come....you'll eat all his sweets."she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar uprising   The Arrancar uprising Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:59 pm

Suitchi left the Diner and headed home spotting shin. He walked up behind her and put his hand around her eyes guess who Shin-Chan?"
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar uprising   The Arrancar uprising Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:01 pm

The so common hyperness of boredem had typically over comer her. Taking in a deep breath, she began talking really fast in what Miju would call Dragonlace Gnomeish "Ohplease! IpromiseIwon'tlook,ohIknow!!" she squeeled, pulling a gag out of her bag and stuffing it her mouth. She appeared as if she was going to say something else when she saw the man, but after many attempts discovered she couldn't. So, Aggea contiued to flail at her failures.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar uprising   The Arrancar uprising Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:03 pm

smiling she spun around and gave him a sweet smile. "sitchi-kun!"she squeeled as she hugged him. "you look skinnier than I remember....you've been eating only rice haven't you?? tsk tsk tsk sitchi-kun! and aggy why don't you go make koji some stir-fry?? I'm sure he'd like that!"
looking to suitchi she smiled. "soooo why'd ya wanna meet me?"she asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar uprising   The Arrancar uprising Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:17 pm

Smiled."Oh so I need a reason to want to meet up with my best friend? Come on Shin-Chan we've been friends for nearly a hundred years we hang out every night. Plus this night seemed awesome."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar uprising   The Arrancar uprising Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:35 pm

"yeah you're right."she said with a nod. "anyways skinny mc skin skin I baked you something to put some skin on those bones!"she giggled as she held up the basket. "I made you chocolate eclairs, sweet dumplings, cakes, cookies and pies!"she said peppily.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar uprising   The Arrancar uprising Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:50 pm

Smiled taking the basket." Thank's Shin-chan your always looking out for me." He gave her a one armed hug." I'll take some of these with me tommorow when I go on duty
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar uprising   The Arrancar uprising Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:05 pm

she nodded, "yeah sure thing."shin smiled. "so how's evrything going? I know you're always bussy...its kinda depressing really. laughing slightly the brown haired girl brushed her black bangs to the side slightly.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar uprising   The Arrancar uprising Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:36 pm

Nodded yeah my captain has been keeping me in over hours so we can go over the new squad members it's really annoying but me and him are the only ones who can do it."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar uprising   The Arrancar uprising Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:18 pm

shin sighed. "you work way too hard..."she muttered. "just promise me not to work yourself too hard??"she said while looking up at him innocently.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar uprising   The Arrancar uprising Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:43 pm

I'll try but I've been exhausting myself with Bankai training I still havnt reached it yet but I'm getting close I can feel it."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar uprising   The Arrancar uprising Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:51 pm

"sitchi-kun! you make me worry too much!"shin'yuu whined. "you need to cool yer jets and just relax! you can't be like tatoo-kun(renji) all the time! ya need to let loose and chill!"
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar uprising   The Arrancar uprising Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:54 pm

Sighed but Renji was the one who got me the position of Luetenit he reccomended me." Gin wouldn't have taken me in if Renji hadnt put my name forward and I owe it to myself to become powerful and not let his help be in vein
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar uprising   The Arrancar uprising Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:59 pm

"gosh! now I feel bad about hanging out with rangy-chan all day! I mean its not like lil toto minds or anything...he'd do all the work anyways...though I think I'll make him something sweet to! you guys are all so nice to me!"she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar uprising   The Arrancar uprising Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:02 pm

Nodded." Just wish Gin was that nice to me." All my life he's been the big brother who is tough on the weaker young brother I know he means well just wish he had more confidence in me."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar uprising   The Arrancar uprising Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:03 pm

frowning for a moment shin'yuu smiled before she tackled him to the ground in a hug. "aww c'mon now! things are gonna get alot worse before they can get better!"she chirped.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar uprising   The Arrancar uprising Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:28 pm

Aggea signed because of the borningborningborningness of traviling alone. her long brown hair bouced as she skipped. Peering ahead, she searched for something interesting. Much to her displeasure, it was like a wasteland of dull. "Soooo......" she said, peering down looking for anything. "Steve...who will be my new steve..." she mumbled. Opening her mouth to anwser her rather stupied qeustion, something suddenly slammed into, sending her flying backward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar uprising   The Arrancar uprising Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrancar uprising
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightphase :: Hidden Areas :: Soul Socitiy-
Jump to: