Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

spread the wood all!XD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
spread the wood all!XD Left_bar_bleue20/20spread the wood all!XD Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

spread the wood all!XD Empty
PostSubject: spread the wood all!XD   spread the wood all!XD Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:34 pm

okay all! the nightphase needs help getting a jump start into the world...we've been doing good so far and to tell the truth I'm happy with the results.....but mommy koji says I've been a baaaaaad little girl hehe so thus he/she demands that we work harder. the thing is I can only do so much for this place. I've given my heart and soul into making sure you guys are happy. anyways I'll spare you the sappy crap. the reality is that I can't do everything on my own....so I'm gonna have you guys help me!
okay here's what you do....you have to recruit people who might like to join the nightphase! for every ten people you get a free character space!
here's the thing though...you have to have the people you recuited message me and confirm that you did really tell them about the nightphase!
oh by the way there may be a contest in the near future for all you crazy art freaks out there^^ we'll see though...I've been really bussy lately
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

phase points : 2182
nightphase rep. : 1

nightphase file
spread the wood all!XD Left_bar_bleue20/20spread the wood all!XD Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: spread the wood all!XD   spread the wood all!XD Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:38 pm

ok, does it count if i run around runescape telling random ppl to join?

hope the contest goes through^^ , but if you can't fit it in, i understand
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-hobo07.deviantart.com/
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: spread the wood all!XD   spread the wood all!XD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:26 am

yay mommy Koji!! *starts loading up her dictonarys*
oh and hopefully when I get the Furcadia dream up and running (yes I
ve actuallly been working on it!) we will get more interested in joining^^
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spread the wood all!XD   spread the wood all!XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spread the wood all!XD
Page 1 of 1