Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D Rank-Smiling (Available)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
D Rank-Smiling (Available) Left_bar_bleue20/20D Rank-Smiling (Available) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

D Rank-Smiling (Available) Empty
PostSubject: D Rank-Smiling (Available)   D Rank-Smiling (Available) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:55 am

Client: Shin'yuu
Mission: as leader its my job to have everyone be happy.....well lately things between a certain member and myself have been getting alittle...how shall I put this? oh heck I've made him unhappy! now he refuses to smile at all! I mean normally he would fake smile to make me feel better but now he wont even do that!! I'm super worried about him and its tearing me up inside! I've done all I can to fix things but nothing's worked so far. I'm reduced to asking you guys for help! please please please please help!

job:get koji to smile!

reward: I'll give you all I have which isn't much!

hint:koji likes things that have to do with making pretty women smile. he's been kinda lonely so if you could get him out and about I'm sure he'd smile!
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com

D Rank-Smiling (Available)
Page 1 of 1