Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fun facts! (tell us about you!)

Go down 
+3
lunestrick
Aggea
shinyuu
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
fun facts! (tell us about you!) Left_bar_bleue20/20fun facts! (tell us about you!) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

fun facts! (tell us about you!) Empty
PostSubject: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:11 pm

okays so I really don't wanna tell about me so I'm gonna tell you some things you guys might not know about my characters! and if you don't know me well then it gives you a sense of who you're gonna be rping with!

FF #1 shin'yuu and sin/trust have british accents[okays if I miss spelled that word get over your selves!>.<]

FF #2 xia was meant to be a little girl when I first made her and she wasn't a nobody she was supposed to be a heartless in the form of a little girl

FF #3 shin never fights with just one weapon. she's a multi tasker I guess you could say^^

FF#4 shin's the youngest of her clan but acts like the oldest because of some major spoilege.

FF# 5 did you know that I think that monkeys are an evolved form of xemnas???? aka mansex???

thats all I have for you now!! I encourage all the other nightphase to join in....lets all get to know eachother!^^
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752

nightphase file
fun facts! (tell us about you!) Left_bar_bleue20/20fun facts! (tell us about you!) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:24 pm

really?? shin has a british accent O.o I never knew. XD monkeys are xemnas it true
Here's some fun facts about my alts

FF#1 Aggea wasn't always as brain dead as she is today, when I first made her she was a sensable yough women

FF#2 Dasuki was at first my Gaia Character

FF#3 I still don't know how to spell Dasuki's name without checking

FF#4 Aggea was once part of triplets but certian events lead up to what is to major spoiliers

FF#5 Aggea has a pet girl scoute ^^

FF#6 Miju was origanly made for .hack rp on furc!
thats all for now!!

FF#7 Miju's innie thoughts sometimes becomes an outtie! XD

FF#8 Miju has a photographic memory, but no "click!" crap...>.<

FF#9 Aggea used to have a Death Note!! what happened to that thing anyways..

FF#10 Anyone who really knows Aggea knows she doesn't get hyper on sugar
She gets hyper on Air

FF#11 Aggea has an awarkward family tree. Hehe...if I say anymore it would be spoilers ^.~

Last edited by Aggea on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:39 pm

shin yays!^^
Back to top Go down
lunestrick

phase points : 18

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:30 pm

yays!! omg this is such a good idea!! okays I'll tell you guys about me and lune+all the other alts!

1. lune's gay....so am I^^ (p.s. I'm not a girl!! ask shin about this issue....)
2. lune's brittish and he doesn't normally fight
3. this isn't really a fact but he hates mocha
4. I'm not usually on kuz I work at witches woods part time! you guyz should totally come see me! I'm the ugly dude with the chainsaw! lolz
5. I support shoji!! sorry aster or what ever your name is! koji's awesome...and sexy and I think he knows more about shin! yay shoji!
6.OMG I love gummy bears and chocolate and...and and....and I love peanuts!! (before you say anything I like both kinds~.^!!) I love my little cousin shin and mushro, who has yet to make an account, and I love all my great guyfriends+ girls that I hang out with!! omg peanuts I love peanuts!!

kays!! thats all! can't wait to see all the great things people will tell about here!

Last edited by shinyuu on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : well....your spelling sucks...but I still love you lune!<3)
Back to top Go down
Hiro

phase points : 1294

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:39 pm

FF#1 Fact one in general is that Hiro is baaack

FF#2 Still as angsty and anti-social

FF#3 New weapons and jutsus

FF#4 New clothes and still black shaggy hair

FF#5 Uhhhh nothin else
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

phase points : 1198

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:13 pm

lol you want some real fun facts??
#1 The b*tch is back baby! lol

#2 Hiro's in my doghouse for leaving for so long^^

#3 I also support shoji! But I also support shaster! Such good pairings! lol

#4 Uh Misakiro isn't an angel. No matter what the haters say she's koji's kid which makes her a dragon.

#5 Lune and Mocha are my best buds in the whole wide world! love you guys!

#6 The character Misa was originally going to have green hair but according to Mocha green isn't "do-able" so "kiki", the chick who makes all the nightphase girls and lets us use them told me that red heads are "do-able" so yeah she's a red head^^

#7 Misa has long hair poeple! lol I've been rping for years now and no one picks up on the fact that when I type in "she brushed her long red hair." or "her hair draped down her back hiding her symbol" it means the character has long hair! lol

#8 I LOVE KIKI!! She's rad and you know it!
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:06 pm

here's somemore fun facts!!

#1 uhm...there's a rumor that I'm bi....for you sickos out there who have to know I am....I don't know what the big deal is....there's nothing wrong...I have a strong male prefrence. which means I like dudes more than chicks...

#2 shin has six kids for those who don't know^^ (jojo, misa, satchi, millo, saia and sinopa)

#3 uh...yeah someone asked on another site if I was single...this isn't really a fun fact but irl I'm really not looking...I'm sorry but thats just wrong to date someone you met over the net anywhere else than the net. as I like to say what happens on the net stays on the net.

#4 I dance ballet irl for those of you who don't know. I'm an experianced dancer but right now I don't travel around to do dance comps.

#5 no I am not black irl.....for you losers on the other site(jk I love you guys you know who you are.) I have alotta black friends. (sorry that sounds racist) and I hang around them alot she I tend to act that way. I'm white.

#6 yeah irl I'm kinda a creeper/geek lol. yeah I'm weird irl I blame the economy for my issues lol

#7 idk why but everyone wants to know if I ever dated my friend grendo from my stories/frucadia. the answer is no...I don't own that character. he made up grendo I just like to put my friends in my stories. for all you rabid fangirls of mine if it helps I did at one point think about asking him out but my big sis beat me to it lol. he's one of my bfflez and I loves him^^

#8 yeah I have 5 older siblings and 1 younger sis.

you guys wanna know anything else just ask^^
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:08 am

holy crap muffins who asked you so much??
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:03 am

updated mine~~
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:51 pm

Uhh back? I guess, kinda?
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

phase points : 2182
nightphase rep. : 1

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:55 pm

omg your back
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-hobo07.deviantart.com/
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:05 pm

yay!!!! X3 fun fact! Hiro's alive!! *squeels* how are things??
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:26 pm

lol, yes him being alive makes us all happy ^^
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:58 pm

Haha things are, uhh alright.
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:36 pm

lol, yeah things have been so unbelaivably dead round here, so we're happy to your back
Back to top Go down
lunestrick

phase points : 18

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:45 pm

omgz!!! tis true what they say!!! hiiiiiiiiii hiro! how is yous???
Back to top Go down
Hiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:03 pm

Hehe
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:44 pm

Added a new Fun fact about Aggy!! X3
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:51 pm

and its not at all surprising >.>
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:08 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:19 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:03 pm

more fun facts! these are mostly about general nightphasey stuff

FF#1: the nightphase used to have a dog...around when kiki was a baby but he's dead now....totally not kuz one of us forgot to feed him for a week.....and then hid the body in lune's rose bushes

FF#2: we have a hotspring!!!

FF#3: the nightphase tried to have a bird......but.....koji lost his temper and decided we'd have bbq wings the night we brought it home.....

FF#4: most of the nightphase women are either downright hot or just plane adorable

FF#5: we decided to get one last pet, one that wouldn't die, so kiki brought home a heartless named chyster....chyster was a shadow

FF#6: later on we found out chyster was actually a 23 year old hunk who could just turn from human to heartless but is stuck in heartless form>.<

FF#7: later she brought home a xenomorph and a baby godzilla.........in other words we now have a supply of potentially dangerous pets......the neighbors are not happy people lol
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:41 am

Interesting.... the only pets we can keep are ones that can kill other people and take care of themselves.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:59 pm

well....in chysters deffense he's not that scary......and he's only like....a foot tall....being a shadow and all.....but mr.chuckles(aka xenomorph) wouldn't hurt a fly......intentionally lol
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:37 pm

lol true...
even though in kh, most humans except riku and sora ussually get killed when they encounter shadows...

And Mr. Chuckles? I already like him
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:23 pm

mr.chuckles loves everyone!!!! X3 but only emos can walk him kuz emos are bullet proof and acid proof!!!
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:29 am

Does never rarely leaving your house and sometimes questioning the meaning of life make you emo... even if you don't cut/injure yourself?
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:44 am

I.....don't think soX3
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:57 am

Darn...
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:05 pm

why would you wanna be emo?? I mean.....I love dark clothes but....hating life seems whiney and I hate whining....for the most part
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fun facts! (tell us about you!)   fun facts! (tell us about you!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fun facts! (tell us about you!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightphase :: Nightphase works! :: Welcome!-
Jump to: