Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Interveiw with your OC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
An Interveiw with your OC Left_bar_bleue20/20An Interveiw with your OC Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

An Interveiw with your OC Empty
PostSubject: An Interveiw with your OC   An Interveiw with your OC Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 6:25 pm

By using my own thoughts, and several other character interview sources (some being the one hundrered question Madoka Interview) to help my mental blocks, I've put together a set of interview questions for your character's interview with Ash. Answer these questions IC.~

Guess what Nightphase specific ocs. You know what I'm gonna saaayyy? It's requiredddddd.  Oh snap 
Eventually X3

I've put them in spoilers to make it more you-don't-know-what's-coming-next interview. When you fill it out, you don't have to rewrite/copy the questions, just do the answerers and number them.

NOTE: I. AM. LAZEH. AND. SLEEPEH. THIS. IS. UNFINISHED.  hehe 

Ready, And, Start

1. How do you feel about being at this interview?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Aggea on Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

phase points : 2182
nightphase rep. : 1

nightphase file
An Interveiw with your OC Left_bar_bleue20/20An Interveiw with your OC Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: An Interveiw with your OC   An Interveiw with your OC Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:17 am

here's hikari's
…um-excited… I-I guess? *sitting hunched over, wide-eyed, holding one hand in the other in his lap.
Wa-wait what? *burrows his head in between his shoulders and looks down at his hands*
Oh… ha ha, you got me. *lets out a small chuckle and looks up slowly back at the interviewer.*
U-umm, my name is Hikari… I’ve been u-under the care of the n-nightphase for s-some time now…. I-I’m- *turns pale and sways back and forth a bit before finishing* a-a bit sickly most of the time….
I-I guess…?
Oooh, spring! *gives a little smile at the thought.*
Hmm…. *holds his hand up to his mouth while the other stays in his lap as he thinks* …the sun?
*frowns and looks down with a somber expression* [4filter] things…
*looks up with a smile* S-Snow!!
10. *smiles wider* Ooh, ooh, flowers and birds, and w-warmth!
11. *starts coughing after getting so excited* Cough…cough… uuum, n-noon, I think? Y-yes, noon.
12. *coughing fit ends and he resumes fiddling with his hands in front of him, avoiding eye contact with the interviewer again* m-my normal clothes… same a-as I’m wearing n-now….
13. *yawns now* whenever I f-feel sleepy, which i-is most of the t-time…
14. u-uhm, whenever I don’t feel sl-sleepy…?
15. b-brush my teeth…
16. *stops fiddling with his fingers, looks up and tilts his head* W-what’s school…?
17. *resumes fiddling and nervous flicks of the eyes to anywhere but the interviewer* Bacon, eggs, pancakes, and a muffin….
18. I p-prefer w-warm….
19. Sunshine… *smiles at the thought for a moment*
20. *slowly nods his head*
21. I- I don’t know…
22. I still don’t know….? *looking around confused by how to answer these questions.*
23. *just looks wide-eyed at the person, entirely unsure of how to answer*
24. *maintains the same look.*
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-hobo07.deviantart.com/
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: An Interveiw with your OC   An Interveiw with your OC Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:23 am

sunny  MY GWAD HIKARI SO AWAKWARD AJDSONKNKDFSKNDFSKN. HE'S SO CUTE.
I feel like he's going to be a fan favorite in the visual novel for the gals. =w=
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: An Interveiw with your OC   An Interveiw with your OC Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:54 am

Kiki

1. Oh wow! An interview! How's shin and koji feel about this? Not happy I can imagine. I'm ready though!
2. WE'RE LIVE?! CAN I SEE MYSELF ON THE TV?! LIKE...HOLD ON I HAVE TO RECORD THIS!!
3. huh? oh...uhm, well then just ignore that haha!
4. My name's kikiome writhe! I'm koji's adoptive daughter and I'm next in line to take over his sector! I've been with the nightphase for....as long as I can remember! I'm also of devil blood, how cool is that, huh?
5. I was never really good at answering stuff, but I'll try my best!
6. Ohhhh I really like that small time inbetween fall and summer! Riiiight when it's just starting to change. I really like it then kuz it's just warm enough and it's sooo pretty around then!
7. Lake trips!! edo likes to take me and a few others to a lake that he used to live on. His house is seriously huge!
8. Mocha, Misa, and Lune like to have these picnics in the forest clearing around that time! It gets chilly but I really really like going and eating all the good food lune makes!
9. Blech...too cold for me.
10. Spring is still really cold...but I really like when the flowers come out.
11. I like sun down. I think it's really cool how everything turns orange and the crickets and fire flies start to come out.
12. I go to bed when ever I feel like it, there's really no rush for me.
13. Oh! well, I wake up right when the sun comes up to do chores! A lot of the nightphase don't like doing them...so I try to get a lot done so they don't have to do as much.
14. Well I just told you chores! From there I almost always have time to wake edo up! He likes to sleep in so I have to make sure he gets up and reads from that big book mocha gave him! It's really important that he keeps up on his studies or else he can heal other monsters when they come in for help!
15. I...wasn't really allowed to go to school...koji says its because I'm not ready to function in society yet. The closest thing I've been to school is when he takes me off to pick up things we need around the base, he teaches me all about how people in the outside world interact! Edo likes to teach me too...but I don't think what he says is right...it certainly is different from what koji's told me.
16. I really really like the eggs shin tries to make...I know everyone complains that she burns them...but I like burnt food! It's like candy!<3
17. oh umh...I can't really handle cold things very well...so I usualy drink what's left on the counter for me. Everyone knows that if there's a full cup waiting to be drank it's mine hehe.
18. I really like the sunshine
19. I used to get really scared when I was little. The loud noises scared the crap outta me! I'm not so scared of it now.
20. Uh, I'm not sure. I guess it's that I'm really slow at reading. Everyone else is so smart, but I have trouble with books that regular kids breeze through.
21. …..edo says I'm a loud mouth....
22. well I think I'm really really good at helping people!
23. Everyone else doesn't think so. They think I'm good at other stuff like lighting bon fires and crap.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: An Interveiw with your OC   An Interveiw with your OC Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:23 am

Aggea's Interview(s)!~

I'm going to do a couple of them for the different time periods of Aggy's life.

This first one is early Aggea. It's from a little after (not right after) she met Shin, Koji, and Tomtom to just before Wooden Angel

How do I feel?? I feel great!! This is my first interview ever!! By the way... are there snackies after this. Shin said there would be snackies... I'm hungry.. more hungry then great...

Live?!? LE GASP. ...... What does that mean exactly?

Okie-dokie! But that still doesn't tell me what it means.... is it live like alive living alive or some other kind of live... are they even different??

Hi Ms.Interveiw person, I'm Aggea! Pronounced, uh, like Aggea. I have lots of friends, and snackies. The snackies are kind of like my friends because they're always with me all the time. Like forever!

Uh huh! I'm going to nail it!

My favorite season is fall! I like to roll around in the grass, and leaves, and most of all, I get candy! And I get to scare people in the fall! Do you wanna know how I do it?? I put my hands up in the air like this and go RWAR. Koji says it's not scary, but I know he's lying. He's just a crabby pants is all.

I think of ice cream! Ice cream is really good in the summer! Ohohoh! Can I take my last answer back?? Summer is my favorite season.~

Candy!!

Snowmen! Do you wanna build one Ms.Interview person?? Do you like snowmen too? Aren't the sooo cute~?

Flowers! I like flowers too! ...You know, now that I think of all the things I like, I don't know which season is my favorite...

My favorite time of day is snack time~.

I wear PJs when I go to bed! I have these ones with sheeps on them, and I have footy pajamas that I can wear when it's real cold out.

Shin sends me to bed at nine o'clock, but sometimes I stay up late and play in my room. And you wanna know a secret?? Sometimes I sneak out of my room and go spend time with Koji or Tomtom. Tomtom reads me stories sometimes. And sometimes, Koji will take me outside and we'll look at all the stars. But don't tell Shin, it's a big secret.

I wake up reallllll early like so I can play. Sometimes as early as five thirty!

I go down and get a super secret snackie! Then after that I gotta go brush my teeth... or else Shin will scold me... and Koji will tell me that we don't have dental insurance, so if I get a cavity, there's no way to fix it so he'll have to rip my tooth right out... then Shin hits him! But that sounds like it hurts, so I gotta brush my teeth so I don't get any cavities!

School?? Is that a thing?? Tell me more!

I like waffles with lots of strawberries!! And chocolate syrup!

Yuck! Hot drinks hurt my teeth... I like chocolate milk in the morning the absolute best!

I like them both! Mr.Sunshine lets me play, but Mr.Raincloud lets me jump in puddles! They're both fun!

..A little... sometimes it wakes me up at night if it's really close sounding... but I know I won't get hurt so it's okay!

I get scared sometimes. I know I can't do that anymore, so I can be big and strong like Shin... but I still do..

I dunno! Hey Shin!! What do you think my worst quality is??

My best quaintly is that I have a mouth to eat things with!

Shin says I'm cute!

Last edited by Aggea on Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:00 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: An Interveiw with your OC   An Interveiw with your OC Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:57 am

This is going to be Aggy in her the Whatever Age she Was When she Got out of School Aggea Through 22 Year Old Aggea. So, pretty much post Wooden Angel, Pre Visual Novel.

I feel great!~ It sounds like so much fun to talk to you. I hope I can answer alllll the questions right.

We're live?! Oh wow! *turns away from the interviewer* Hello out theeeerrrreeee. I'm Aggea!~

Wait, you were kidding? Aw... That's kind of disappointing....

Well, my name is Aggea. It's spelt A-G-G-E-A, not A-G-E-H-A. It's weird because people get that wrong a lot. I don't know why, though. They tell me "Aggea" isn't a real name. Shin, and Koji, and Tomtom found me when I was really little. Then I joined the Nightphase, then I went to school, then I went back to the Nightphase. I like snacks because they're tiny and easy to eat. And quick to eat. I like sweet snacks the most because they're really good. Out of all the sweet snacks though I like -

Oh, uh, sure. I just wanted to mention that I like -

My... er... my favorite season is winter. It reminds me of someone special to me.

When I think of summer, I think of beaches.

Pumpkins and really big meals. Speaking of meals my favorite snack is -

MY FAVORITE SNACK IS veggies ALRIGHT. I SAID IT. ...
O-oh, er, right, thinking of winter brings fire places to mind.

Rain, and lots of it. I learned a rhyme once, it went April Showers bring May Weeds! ....Or er, something like that.  

Probably around seven in the morning. During the winter it can be around sunrise, and during the summer it's still cool out outside.  Although I'm not always awake by that time, fufufu.~

Fufu!~ I just wear my regular clothes to bed now.

I'll head to bed whenever it's necessary. I'm good at sleeping during the day and night!

If I can, I like to sleep in late! At least in the winter, were its sooooo warm under the covers.

Once I finally get up, I'll go brush my teeth and grab something to munch on if no one else is around.

It has! I went to high school for a while! It was a boarding school far away from everyone. It was fun and I'm glad I went, but I still feel like I missed a lot at home...

I like all the breakfasts! Accept toast! It's so borrrringg. I only like toast if its really hot, and has butter and sugar and cinnamon. And I only like eggs if they have a lot of cheese in them!

I'm not sure which one I prefer... I used to hate hot drinks, but boy did I grow out of that when I went to school!~

I like them both!

Nah!~

Um.. I guess I may have a couple of bad qualities. It's hard to say my worst. I'm not very good at making plans or understanding others feelings. Also I'm kind of dumb!

Fufufu! I bet they'll tell you that I'm really hyper.~

IIII dunno!! Lots of stuff. There's just enough good stuff to weigh out the bad~!

24. I haven't the foggiest! But they still keep me around so I must be doing something right.~
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: An Interveiw with your OC   An Interveiw with your OC Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:59 pm

I caught the do you wanna build a snowman joke and don't think i didn't!

lol XD
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: An Interveiw with your OC   An Interveiw with your OC Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:13 am

Well scadoodal. Nothing gets past you.  clean 
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: An Interveiw with your OC   An Interveiw with your OC Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:51 pm

alien 
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: An Interveiw with your OC   An Interveiw with your OC Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 7:04 pm

I updates with questions 25-29
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Interveiw with your OC   An Interveiw with your OC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Interveiw with your OC
Page 1 of 1