Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Livestream with Zeck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
Livestream with Zeck Left_bar_bleue20/20Livestream with Zeck Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Livestream with Zeck Empty
PostSubject: Livestream with Zeck   Livestream with Zeck Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:21 pm

Hi Everyone. We have an update on an event! It's not a contest or anything with a prize, but set up for any live stream events with the little faceless zecker who may or may not live with the Nightphase. Shin neither confirms nor denies =w=

http://www.livestream.com/shushuzeckry

There's the livestream link. Shin will give you further details.

Last edited by Aggea on Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454

nightphase file
Livestream with Zeck Left_bar_bleue20/20Livestream with Zeck Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Livestream with Zeck   Livestream with Zeck Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:04 am

okay so here's how it's gonna play down. I will post every now and again when a livestream will be happening. there will be one of two things that will happen, we will have a choice of one or two movies or you'll have a chance at watching a nightphase member rage at life in a vidya gaem. anyways we'll have a few rules to abide by which are posted in the livestream description.
okay so once I post something here I'll send out messages to various places letting everyone know they have a few minutes to get thei butts in the stream. it wont start right away. there will be a gif up and a song playing. when the song ends zecker will let you all know what is going on.

some days I will post early. the first livestream will be held this saturday at 2 o clock in the after noon. we will be streaming two movies, of which will you all will have a choice of what we watch. fun fun.

anyways I look forward to seeing you all
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Livestream with Zeck   Livestream with Zeck Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:05 am

UPDATE:
The 2 o clock livestream has been postponed from Saturday to Sunday.
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Livestream with Zeck   Livestream with Zeck Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:39 am

okay...so another update.

on the 22nd of this month there will be another movie night.

our choices this time will be:

silent hill 2 (if I can find it)

frozen

snakes on a plane

and ghost busters

with a bounus of the choice of ace ventura pet detective

the livestream will start at two in the afternoon just like last time
I hope to see you all there <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Livestream with Zeck   Livestream with Zeck Icon_minitime