Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Road to nowhere

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suitchi

Suitchi

phase points : 599
nightphase rep. : 3

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
Road to nowhere  Left_bar_bleue20/20Road to nowhere  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Road to nowhere  Empty
PostSubject: Road to nowhere    Road to nowhere  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:59 pm

Drove down a desolate highway at high speed a bag strapped to his back he drove a classic harley bike red with black stripes. He had been driving for hours today he was heading for a meet up with his biker club in nebraska he'd taken this road because the man at the gas station said it was shorter and less traffic the guy had been full of it he'd been on this road at least 4 hours with no stops only trees and road. As he rode on he began to notice fog was beginning to form. It was thick and made visibility almost non exsistant. Visions began to flash in his mind from his childhood a roaring house fire him screaming gun shots the last thing he remembered was his bike going down and him hitting the road hard then darkness He woke a while later with a searing head ache his back killing him. He sat up and held his head which was bleeding. He stood up and examined his bike which was totaled." He kicked it achieving nothing more then hurting his foot." What the hell happened? he looked in the one mirror of his once beautiful bike and examined his head it was a shallow cut he'd just need need to patch it up when he met back with his club. He pulled out his cell and hit speed dial but got only static." That's great no phone or bike guess i'm walking." He turned and started walking the way he was going before the crash as he came around the bend he saw a sign covered with ivy but he could still make out the words WELCOME TO SILENT HILL!!!
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file

Road to nowhere  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to nowhere    Road to nowhere  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:30 am

the town wasn't quite as he expected. frowning he shoved his hands in his pockets as he looked back at the way he'd come. eclipse could kiss his bunghole, he knew about the peetinkle that went on here and he wasn't about to lose his immortality over this place. outside demons had limited power because of the energy fields found in this place. that meant that more of his magic went to hiding his wings and horns. since this place was of demonic origin then his horn and wings could be seen by all if not for the charm that he had sewn into his vest. pulling out a cigarrette he lit it with a small flame hovering over his index finger. putting it away he took a long drag and stood on the outskirts of town observing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

Road to nowhere  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to nowhere    Road to nowhere  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:10 pm

Jack looked at the Nick looked at the sign as if hypnotized by it. He had never been to this town before but he felt like he belonged here as if this town was an old forgotten friend he'd had as a child. He shook his head."Must have hit my head pretty damn hard When I went down." He started forward again still feeling as though been to this town before. As he stepped past the welcome sign he was at the point of no return
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

Road to nowhere  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to nowhere    Road to nowhere  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:06 pm

sighing and tucking his hands in his pockets he looked back once he heard foot steps behind him. "huh? well color me surprised, here I was hopping a pretty girl would be in need of saving. a place like this it wouldn't surprise me."he laughed while turning to nick as he came along. "weird weather huh?" he asked as if he were indeed a scared college student (lord knows he looked the part with his hair tied back and the glasses perched on his nose) "uhm...you crashed too right? I kinda nearly ran over a cat and swerved off the road...I should have been more careful haha."
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

Road to nowhere  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to nowhere    Road to nowhere  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:47 pm

Jumped a bit and saw the other male standing there." Yeah I put my bike down about two miles back fog was pretty thick and I must have hit a pothole or some thing." He was actually glad to see another person around after nearly a whole day of not seeing any sign of life on that long road. Nick held out his tattooed hand to the man." Names Nick nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

Road to nowhere  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to nowhere    Road to nowhere  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:51 am

"I'm vincent! nice to meet you!"he said still in the shaky voice. this would help him in the long run. the humans left in this town wouldn't suspect a demon to be running around looking like a human accoumpanied by another human. "so this place is pretty spooky huh? geeze and I thought frat parties were scary."he smiled while fixing the large messanger bag at his side. it was practically over flowing with books.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

Road to nowhere  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to nowhere    Road to nowhere  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:11 pm

Shook his head putting a cigarette in his mouth and lighting it taking a drag." I've seen worse been to few towns where the place a complete dump houses all mangles cars on fire glass and other debris scattered over the road makes this place look like a welcoming sight
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

Road to nowhere  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to nowhere    Road to nowhere  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:25 pm

blinking he nodded his head. the incubus understood that. the demon realm was twenty times worse when you didn't live in the palace. frowning he nodded and turned to face the town that wasn't too far off. again he had to play the innocent college student.
"well aren't you the debbie downer.."he muttered while taking another drag of his fag. "I'd hate to see what places you've been to"
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

Road to nowhere  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to nowhere    Road to nowhere  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:38 am

Chuckled yeah you would I'm a biker by trade and I tak what ever work comes my way as long as my club and I all get a good deal we are in as to seeing bad i have seen some bad places
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

Road to nowhere  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to nowhere    Road to nowhere  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:59 am

nodding he shrugged. "I've seen my fair share of deals being made..."he muttered softly allowing only that much information to be let out. he'd use him for a bit more, then he'd ditch him. sure he felt guilty but he had a job to do and he would get it done or else eclipse would have his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Road to nowhere  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to nowhere    Road to nowhere  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Road to nowhere
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightphase :: Hidden Areas :: Silent Hill-
Jump to: