Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The never ending war

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Suitchi

Suitchi

phase points : 599
nightphase rep. : 3

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
The never ending war - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20The never ending war - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

The never ending war - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:14 am

Nodded as he put the pike at it's max speed." Alright but I need to stop at my apartment and get my sword I'm not leaving without it it's my dad's old blade." He drove on for about twenty minutes coming to an abrupt stop and kept the engine running." Ok I'll be out soon if you hear trouble signal me." He ran inside and grabbed what he needed and threw it all in to a bag and grabbed his fathers sword and sheathed it on his back as he stood he looked around his apartment relizing he was looking at it for the last time he hated to admit it but he would miss the place so in a final act he set fire to the apartment before he got back on the bike and said to her." Alright time to start new we're going to be having one hell of an adventure!!!." That said he floored the bike and took off in to the rising sun."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
The never ending war - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20The never ending war - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:24 am

sighing softly she nodded. "I'll never understand humans and their trinkets."she muttered while sinking lower trying to hide from the wind. once he left she sat there twitching her ears softly while sniffing the bike and grunting at the smell. the smell of smoke alerted her and caused her to jump slightly. when he came back she blinked "well...adventures are a human concept. animals go where we want."she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:35 am

Looked at her and shook his head." Your a real downer you know that? You can't be a little excited at what we might find out there I mean were on the run here and there's a huge war out there just show a little emotion is all."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:41 am

"I'd be happier with a pot roast..or beef stew..I was never actually able to be big enough to catch anything..and I don't have the things needed to make it...besides I'll be fine when there aren't walls all around me. it's like a cage. did you know those are horrible vacation(s) traps?? they're used by evil vile men who want to hurt us."she mumbled while her ears twitched again. "though not gonna lie I love the veggies you can find in the wild. potatoes and carrots! now that's something to get excited about! oh and onions! sometimes you can find cabbage! that's only if the deer haven't eaten them."
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:46 am

Face palmed." Look I like veggies just as much as the next guy but if we're going to be a team your gonna need to be a human more often if you do I'll get you some thing special or do a favor I'm not asking a lot it'll make me feel a lot better knowing I'm not alone in the wilderness I'm used to the city and the forest is a new place."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:55 am

"I'll be a human more often. I like the things that go into stews. I remembered when my family was still alive." she chirped while turning to him. "I can't promise I'll be too human in the way I act, but I can try!" the white furred raccoon chirped again while her fur bristled softly.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:01 am

Good just one question where can we get some stew you've been babbling about it so long now I want some sounds really good with some ramen noodles. He stopped the bike and looked at a map says here were like fifty miles from the nearest resturerant should we chance it or wait til morning?
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:05 am

chittering softly she hopped off the bike while it was stopped. "well..I only had it once. a traveler gave it to me while I was looking for my brother! he was nice. but I like to pretend I can cook it! if you just put it in water and just throw some carrots and potatoes in."she muttered before jumping up and climbing onto his shoulder. "I don't mind what we do."
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:14 am

Hm let's wait until morning I need some sleep we can go another twenty miles then call it a night then we get stew for breakfast. Though we might make it there in the afternoon becayse this thing will need gas soon."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:11 pm

nodding softly she chittered and twitched her tail. "stew for breakfast?? That's an interesting thought. I guess it's better then nuts and berries I would find in the forests. you know it's funny how everyone whines about there never being enough food, but there's plenty of food in the forest. you guys are weird."she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Well unlike you we need just a little more sustinance then what berries and nuts give you and plus they don't give you nearly enough to fill your stomach but if it came down to it we could live off them if it were required." Feeling confident he picked a berry from a nearby bush and chewed on it gagging." Only thing is wild berries are uber sour."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:40 pm

giggling softly she shook her head, "no! the deer silly. I meant what I said. they're huge! I mean..it'd be suicide to try and kill one because varren would kill you. he's the leader of a herd...he kinda banished me not too long ago for accidentally leading a group of unnaturals into our territory and causing the vacation(s) of five of six of their kind. but there are some that don't belong to varren's herd. those are free game."she sighed remembering that she was kicked out of her home.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:52 pm

Nodded as he sat down against a tree and laid his head back his stomach growling loudly." No offense to those animals but I want some meat I mean some wild Jackaroo meat is delicious. Little bit of salt and some barbecue sauce....." His eyes went out of focus as he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:58 pm

thinking for a moment she sniffed the air. "I can catch a few rabbits...maybe a skink or two..."she muttered while changing into a small coyote and yawning softly. "they're not too hard to catch and the skinks here are famous for getting pretty big."she said as she trotted off hopping to catch them something to eat. after a little while she came back in her human form carying a small boar in her arms. the thing was clearly already dead and the leg was totally shattered. "we're in luck. I found this in a hunter's trap...don't worry the place is heavily over hunted so he wont be surprised when he or she doesn't get anything.."she muttered while throwing the staved animal infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:08 pm

Drooled a bit as haw the boar and lit a small fire with a wave of his hand." We are going to have ham sandwiches for a month that boar is huge!" He walked over and skinned the boar hearing a cyote howl in the distance he drew his sword." Great hopefully they won't get to close to here one the meat starts cooking there is no telling what'll happen."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:12 pm

rolling her eyes she sighed. "they wont..I promised them some food. it's only fair since they let me take it..shifters get the first dibs on food...they were kind enough to let me have it without a fight. if they do come just offer them food."she said while sitting infront of the fire. "we have laws even in the forest. shifters are the ones who keep that law, which is why I was kicked out. so if you want to be let into the territory when we get there, you can't just flail that sword around. varren would cut you down in an instant if he thought you would disrupt the ballance."
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:29 pm

Nodded as he cut some meet from the boar and sat down eating." Well it's good to know I have you around to tell me all the rules I wouldn't want to anger any one in the forest here." He cut some meat off and left it near the entrance to the clearing if the cyotes got hungry
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:35 pm

sighing she nodded. "sadly I haven't been in the forests for four years...a little bit after the human wars broke out the animals and shifters split up into groups. I was actually supposed to lead the smaller races since no one else had taken that up. the rules may have changed..."she muttered while hugging her knees to her chest. "I do know they wont be happy I brought you into the territory. humans haven't stepped foot there since the war started. at first they tried to hide there, but the animals would kill them. since then the weapons the humans used mutated the plants and the people who lived near the forest...."
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:41 pm

Well if they have a problem with me being here they will just have to deal with it I havn't come in here to harm them so they have no reason to attack me and also try not to worry to much we won't be here much longer we leave in the morning I think we should head for the town of Hilgar it's an outpost for trading we can get supplies and such."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:44 pm

blinking she nodded while moving to tear a piece of the boar off. "right...I feel like I'll feel better once I get varren's forgiveness. we shouldn't get too much interference though, the forest is hard to maneuver, without a shifter to guide you anyone who goes in will no doubt disappear."she said while eating slowly.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:54 pm

I also heard that bandits are a problem too they like to hide out here in these woods and take travelers by surprise. Not going to lie if that happens things might get a little messy I'm not one to stand by and let myself get robbed. Also there is the problem of the wondering convoys that come though every now and again there are a lot of factors to consider Your people,bandits and the army." Laid his head back and sighed this is going to be more complicated then I thought."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:59 pm

sighing she looked down."yeah...there's a good reason for that..I may or may not have let them in..."she said while finishing her food and curling up by the fire while still in her human form. "I'm sorry I can't be of help to you. I'm small no matter how you look at it..in my human form I have little to no physical strength..and as an animal the worst I can do is give them rabies."
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:15 pm

Nodded and stretched out before laying pon the ground and closing his eyes. It had been a long day. The sounds in the forest were strange chirping dull growls.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:21 am

The next day came far too soon. It was like one of those nights where you feel as if you've only been asleep for eight minutes, not eight hours, and with a terrible fatigue that feels as if you were carrying a ton of bricks. The night went by without in incident, though, no soldiers fallowing them out this far, looking for the fugitives. No deathly animal attacks. Not tonight.
As the next day finally arose, the peace was a slightly disturbed.
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:23 am

[got bored. Put in some deatilssss. If you guys aren't alright with it, you can go ahead and delete it Shin ^^]
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:11 pm

[pfft all I know how to do is screw with people's accounts and add stupid emoticons that no one will ever use funny  ]
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:42 am

First thing the next morning they were on the move. Suitchi climbed on to the bike and abruptly stopped he felt a strange presence in the area. He could sense the presence of certain creatures in up to a certain radius." He turned to Rudie I'm feeling a strange energy around us I don't want to worry you but be ready if any thing were to happen."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 6:32 pm

nodding her ears twitched. "it could be varren or one of the other shifters...their some of the oldest shifters I've ever met. the energy that comes off of him is nearly overwhelming. or it could be unnatural shifters. then again it could be something else. I'm not about to pretend to know the answers."
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 2:10 pm

Nodded as he kick started the bike and drove off as they were driving along Suitchi knew some thing was wrong he looked down just in time to notice the bike was sinking in to the dirt trail he yelled out. Bail!!! He jumped off the side of the bike and hit the ground pretty hard and lay still for a few minutes trying to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:20 pm

didn't hop but instead changed into her bat form. fluttering around a bit she let out a small screech to see if he was near. confirming this she fluttered down to him only to change into her raccoon form. "that was graceful..."she muttered slyly with a slight grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The never ending war   The never ending war - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The never ending war
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next