Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The woods? Are you ready to rp??

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Left_bar_bleue20/20The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Empty
PostSubject: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:44 pm

She hung herself upside down on a tree branch. As of today, Aggea wore gray sweat pants that went upt to her knees. A green stripped, long sleeve covered up to her finger tips. "So peacefull, so quiet, so...dark!!" she squeeled fearfully. "Waa! I want to go home!" She cried, looking into the darkness of the trees. Anything could be in there. Aggea's hazle eyes glowed in the darkness as the last of the sunlight began to fade.
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
Suitchi

Suitchi

phase points : 599
nightphase rep. : 3

nightphase file
The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Left_bar_bleue20/20The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:11 pm

The leaf village lay peacful in the near night fall most of the villagers were closing up shop and heading home for the night. Though a few jonin level shinobi were usually sent on the dangerous recon missions during the night. He began to run on top of the trees heading tword the land of water
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:09 pm

[sorry Suitichi...I need to type an new post `cause my computer was lagging and I acidently pressed the wrong button...yeah -.-]

Aggea sat uneasly on the edge of the branch. She had heard sounds coming from a distance. They were faint, but defentaily fast and professional. A recent fear of the dark had desened on her lately, yet she had no idea whne or why it started. Shivers crept up her spin, everything was becoming cold and frighting. "I knew Koji was right...I should of grabbed the map after all. Why does he always have to be right?!" she whispered. All her cheerness was gone, and she was alone. Making a quick desion, Aggea slipped down and spun around the branch. Then, by her very own grace, she made a wrong move and went crashing twords the ground. The dirt scrapped and irriated her skin as she skidd on comeing to a face first stop. 'This day just keeps getting better and better...' she thought sullenly.
Back to top Go down
koji minamoto

koji minamoto

phase points : 35

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:23 pm

Koji lay beath a tree resting in the shade. A soft sigh escaped his lips, "Things are still boring.....I wish my bro was here..."he said to him self, "I feel so lonely being the only dragon around...eh the stench of humans is rotting this eath..." he added as he rolled over.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:28 pm

shin'yuu walked around until she saw koji. a smile grew on her face. "hey! fat head!" she called out with a giggle. "why don't you stop having an emo moment and come help me find aggea? she's missing out on lune's awesome cooking!" she laughed.
by now she didn't expect much from koji. he went to sleep when he wanted, ate when he wanted, hell he even talked when he wanted. he was super cool but also super stupid. yes serie! that boy was something else! a total fat head.
Back to top Go down
koji minamoto

koji minamoto

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:33 pm

Koji sighed and rolled over to look at shin. "I told her to bring a map didn't I? It's not my fault if the brat can't listen to what I say....I've got 7,000,000,000 years on her..." He snorted. "and who are you calling a fat head? ms. I-stay-up-all-night-to-do-my-hair.....you care more about your looks then any other girl on earth..." he sighed as he rolled onto his back and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:39 pm

shin'yuu growled. "oh? and how do you think you get hair this awesome?! at the rate I'm going I'll be the prettiest girl around! and FYI you forget that I'm older than you!"she said sticking her tongue out at koji.
she calms down. "and you know that thats not the most important thing to me....my friends matter the most. you guys always keep me happy and cheerful!"she giggled trying to make koji stop being mr.emo#1 [thats for the mean insult!>.< I only woke up at one to do my hair once! and it was to go to cec!! their pizza rocks! cat ]
Back to top Go down
koji minamoto

koji minamoto

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:49 pm

[oh yeah?? I think their pizza tastes like cat sh*t!XD and you know I only tell you what I really think. like how I hate aster's guts! oh wow I should post and get off...teach is getting mad at me>.<]
Koji growled, "yeah right.....and yet you continue to insult me..." He said trying to sound hurt. In reality it was just to much fun to see how she would react.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:05 pm

[you're really not gonna make this fun for me are you koji??? oh well.]
shin frowned before she perked up again. "I know what you need! you need a bear hug!"she smirked as she hugged him out of no where.
[yucky.....hehe sorry shoji moment much? I think thats what lune called it...^^]
Back to top Go down
koji minamoto

koji minamoto

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:09 pm

Koji growled as he squirmed under her. "get off! you're choking me with that awful stuff you call perfume!" He said with a laugh before he sniffed her. "is that cookie dough??"He blinked. "for the love of god shin! you're trying to attract those pervs aren't you?!" He yelled as he remembered the last time she wore that stuff.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:12 pm

shin laughed. "nope not cookie dough! but you're the third guy to have said that...does it really smell like that?"she asked as she got off him and sat down. "I think it smells like ginger bread men..."she commented.
[kays I gtgs! nightnight koji!XD oh and tell your teacher to go get fixed>.< lolz nightynight]
Back to top Go down
koji minamoto

koji minamoto

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:13 pm

[Haha I will!XD night shin. and thanks for not being a b*tch like you usually do. things have been hard around the house lately, and I know things aren't any better for you. oh well night night then]
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:48 am

She sat there in the dirt. The nose on Aggea's face began to tingle a bit. Jerking her hand up, her pinched it before letting out a sneez. "That's great...just what I need to make sure every creature knows I'm here...." she stopped suddlenly and look around. "But then I won't be alone anymore!" Aggea squeeled. Scrambling around, she found her bow and arrow. "Alrighty then! I'm not gonna get anywhere by sitting here! Bowbow show me the way!" She said while launching an arrow above her.
Back to top Go down
koji minamoto

koji minamoto

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:29 pm

Koji sighed as he looked up at the sky. "You know....this place bores me."He said with a single breath. "I wish something intresting would happen- a single demon to fight. One worth my time....or maybe a strong human that I wont be able to crush in my true form."He said looking at shin.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:20 pm

"Such a bother having to leave the village on such short notice. It's nearly midnight." HIs eyes wondered around the area." I better take a rest it's a long journey I should call it a night." He took his pack off his shoulder and threw it under a tall tree stretching. He then formed a few hand sighns."Fire style fire ball jutsu!" The logs in front of him were set ablaze. He then settled himself under the tree closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:27 pm

Aggea crawled through the dirt as fast a she could go. She was getting closer to the light. The whole bow thing hadn't worked out so well, but by sheer conicidence a light had appered from a distance. "Light, fire, people!!" she squeeled happily. "Yeahyeahyeah!" Aggea giggled peaking up over a bush at her "nieghbor".
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:37 pm

Stared into the crackling flames a look of boredom and worry on his face. Fire reminded him of his child hood. When Orochimaru had burned down the old part of the leaf village killing his parents and nearly his whole family. That was the main reason he had become a shinobi to take down Orochimaru and make him pay for all he had done.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:36 pm

Aggea, peering over the bush, wait for an obvious "Who are you?" to come from the man, but nothing came. He seemed to be absorbed into the light of the flames. Eaten away into it's mystery. Scrambling up, she silently made her way over to him. No movement, no care for it, no nothing. She moved twords him, taking a quick glance. His face showed mixed emotions, mixed emotions, yes, yet none that where good. Grimly, Aggea remember when she looked like that, but that was a long, long time ago. "Hiyahi Mister!!" she squeeled cheerfully, trying to break the intence silence.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:52 pm

Turned his head tword the voice breaking his own brooding." Hello there." He sat up stretching. He placed a hand on the hilt of his sword just in case she was an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:58 pm

"Leaf village huh?? Coolcool Ninjaninja yay!" She said to no one in particular. She didn't take notice to the threat of his wepon about to be drawn. Aggea just smiled and rocked back and forth with her hand behind her back. "Heyhey um...I have a question...have you seen a women around here?? I thought Shin might be out looking for me but I haven't seen anyone but you around..." she trailed unknowingly.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:37 pm

shin sighed. "yeah I miss home....its weird being in a human's body..."she said looking at the stars. "ever wonder what its like to be a star?" she asked koji slowly.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:46 pm

Shook his head." No I havn't seen any one besides yourself out here tonight. I just got here from Konoha. Though I'll keep an eye out for your friend."
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:59 pm

Hearing this, Aggea began to pout. "Okay...Oh wait!" she yelped perking up, "I think I have a picture of Shin'yuu in here somewhere!" she chirrped, rummaging through her bag. The "Magical Bag of Junk" she called it. You could find anything you needed in there...and everything you never will need in there too... Aggea, scaverngering hopelessly, pulled out a dictonary, 14 water bottles, and a bag of fishy crackers before finally looking up. "Hehe...sorry about this," she says cluelessly, "I know it's in here somewhere!"
Back to top Go down
koji minamoto

koji minamoto

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:46 pm

Koji shruged. "why would I care about those angels when I have you?" He smirked before he heard a voice. "Aggea....should we go get her before she hurts herself??" He asked with a laugh as he got up and held a hand out to shin. "lord knows what that girl could do to herself...." he said rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:53 pm

shin laughed. "hey you need to ease up on the insults! she's done more for the team then you have!" giggled shin as she got up without his help.
"oh by the way....tag you're it!"she laughed as she took off.
she let the shaman side of her do the leading. she laughed as she looked back to koji. "aoikaji!" she said summoning her spirit. [>.< sorry if that sounds noobish don't shoot me down! lol]
"well you coming??"she smiled at him warmly.
Back to top Go down
koji minamoto

koji minamoto

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:18 pm

Koji nodded as he ran after her. "Ouka! Lets show them how real shamans party!" He laughed.
Laughter. That was a stranger to him these days. It had to be something about shin that made him act this way. "Hey you better watch out! We all know you're not that graceful at night!" He said trying to tease her. [aww thats okay! we'll look noobish together!XD hey is there something I need to know about a video game or something?]
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:30 pm

[no not really...ask aggy....]
a laughed escaped her lips as she looked to the side. "oh no....."she mumbled.
"mistres....look a fire...."aoikaji said in a humble voice.
"sugoy!" she giggled as she jumped through a bunch of bushes knocking aggea to the ground.
she laughed as she looked at the younger teen. "hihi aggys we found you!"she smiled.
Back to top Go down
koji minamoto

koji minamoto

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:04 pm

Koji slowed his pace as he made his way through the bushes, "Shin....you stupid b*tch.....you're making a fool of yourself again..." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:46 pm

Stood up from his sitting postion putting the fire out with a flick of his hand." Well I must be off. I have a mission to complete.If you want you could come with me until I reach my destination and you may run into your friend.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:51 pm

Aggea sat next to the fire. Looking into the glow, the warmth of the flames, she finally relized how sleepy she really was. It was soothing to watch those flames cackle.
Suddenly, prancing out of the bushes came a dark figure faintly illuminated by the light. "hihi aggys we found you!" said the figure. After a moment of suprise, It began to play in her mind, the voice.
"Shin....you stupid b*tch.....you're making a fool of yourself again..." came another, as Koji walked into the light.
A smile breezed her face. "You found me you found me!" she giggled. She got up and whipped the dirt off her clothes. As the Ninja walked away. "Hey no wait don't go without me! but..."she said looking back and forth bettween her friends and this new stranger aqauntince.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The woods? Are you ready to rp??   The woods? Are you ready to rp?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The woods? Are you ready to rp??
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightphase :: Outside :: Woods-
Jump to: