Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the circus hidden in the forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
the circus hidden in the forest Left_bar_bleue20/20the circus hidden in the forest Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

the circus hidden in the forest Empty
PostSubject: the circus hidden in the forest   the circus hidden in the forest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:31 pm

so I had this idea for majeh. I don't really know if I can use dirk for this rp cuz he's a cannon character thats only alittle ooc...but anyways! the song dark woods circus is based off of a real story. children where kidnapped and tortured/deformed to look like freaks. my idea is that since dirk is part of the police force in charge of minor stuff he could hear some rumors coming from some undesirables about a circus. jumping at the chance to go to the circus again he attempts to get shin and everyone in on it since he's rooming in the nightdaze. shin says she's not interested but anyone else involved in the nightdaze if free to take the day off to go with him. anyways once there dirk suspects foul play. having not much else to wear he goes in uniform, which causes his whole problem. while snooping around he gets caught by the ringmaster who tries to assure him that the circus only gives homes to homeless children and teaches them acts and such. not buying his story he waits till after the show to find that the deformed children are being held in filthy cages tied down with bloody ropes and fed raw meat. not only that but they would be beaten if they messed up their act. he's caught again and this time he becomes part of the act.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752

nightphase file
the circus hidden in the forest Left_bar_bleue20/20the circus hidden in the forest Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: the circus hidden in the forest   the circus hidden in the forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:12 pm

Cool! So where does the rp start? at the begging of the story of end? Before or after he gets caught??
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the circus hidden in the forest   the circus hidden in the forest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:41 am

at the begining of the story^^
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the circus hidden in the forest   the circus hidden in the forest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:11 pm

Cool!!! And we just fallow the set story line??
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the circus hidden in the forest   the circus hidden in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:28 pm

yep
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the circus hidden in the forest   the circus hidden in the forest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:44 pm

Can I be Aggy?
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the circus hidden in the forest   the circus hidden in the forest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:05 pm

well she is one of your charactersX3 though I wish claire were in it lol dirclaire for life lmao
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the circus hidden in the forest   the circus hidden in the forest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:16 pm

WELL
IF CHI WOULD JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON

and no dirclaire!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the circus hidden in the forest   the circus hidden in the forest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:24 am

why not??? this is a critical moment in majeh dirk's life! its the moment when he screws up and starts to question himself and if he can live with the scarring left behind from the acid they used on him X3 I think a lovey dovey moment with claire is what good old dirky jerky needs lol
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the circus hidden in the forest   the circus hidden in the forest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:15 pm

NO
NOPANOPANOPA
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the circus hidden in the forest   the circus hidden in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:49 am

I think its cuteX3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the circus hidden in the forest   the circus hidden in the forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the circus hidden in the forest
Page 1 of 1